The face of treason.

>inb4 Russian spambot

>treason
What treason exactly? I'm curious

Russian collusion you nimrod

>Russian collusion

>Russian collusion you nimrod
Stop it CNN

He confirmed the widespread suspicion that the trump campaign worked with the Russians to tamper with the American election. He forwarded an email chain that confirmed he met with a Russian to obtain "high level" information on Hillary.

>proceeds to post his email logs instead of destroying everything
>OMG TREASON

lel you dense fuck.

I hate Trump as much as the next normal person, but how is what he did any different than the Steele report that the DNC bought? If anything, that was worse because it actually was sourced by people close to the KGB.

The tribalism that comes out when people hate the other team's guy this much is really stupid.

>He confirmed
>worked with the Russians
This is where you're talking out of your ass
>to tamper with the American election
Trump JUNIOR met with russins who said they have dirt on hillary and left when the meeting was bullshit. If he is guilty of anything, it's not alerting the US govt. that he was contacted.

I find it amazing though that this is the biggest news story in the world. Can you tell me what the president is doing right now? No, you can't, because the media will try any angle to bring down republicans and the Trump administration and they don't care if they have to make up news to do it. Open your eyes

My favourite part of this oh so convenient telling of events is the 'squeaks out electoral college victory' part. Not only is that plain untrue, it wouldn't matter because winning is winning. If the roles were reversed here and Klinton won the same way, it would be all about how she decimated drumpf. So sad the left has become.

>to tamper with the American election

shills btfo

I, for one, look forward to global Russian hegemony

Bump

>sheep following the bidding of the Democrats, who's 2016 presidential candidate was endorsed by the American communist party, is labeling the Republicans communists even though communist have and are running around rioting and assaulting people after the republican victory.

You people are the laughing stock of the world, or at least to anyone with an iq over 60.