The most heinous act you have done to obtain naked pics. And who are they?

The most heinous act you have done to obtain naked pics. And who are they?

>Friends wife.
>Two young children
>Made bet her husband didn't know about.
>She paid up with her tits
>He doesn't know
>None of our mutual friends know.
>Wife doesn't know.

But I know.

>She begrudgingly sent them unveiled.

What exactly was the bet?

Broke into friends computer and emailed pics of his girlfriend to myself
They since broke up, and I have seen them all.

vola?

>She had some non-paying work to be done, and said she would do it. And I told her it had to be done. Had to be.
She didn't comply

She wants to fuck you OP

Rummaged through my girlfriends mom's stuff when no one was home.
Found some old poloroids.
Made copies and replaced.

Thankfully she is cross country.

fucking gross

my friends wife...she sends me nudes and pix like this for fun. has a voyeuristic and hotwife fetish that her husband never got into. he has no clue

Excellent!

A drunk friend who I've wanted to see naked for years gave me her phone at a house party to add some music to the playlist.

Went straight to the pictures - tits, pussy shots, cock up her ass. The sort of stuff I'd always dreamt of. Sent the best ones to myself then deleted any evidence I'd sent them.

My girlfriend found them some weeks later and went mental, made me delete them or she'd tell her what I'd done. No big deal, I've got the mental image for the rest of my life.

any regular pics of her??

What

Same exact thing happened to me.

>got on my fat mom's laptop
>found out she was having sex with a black guy
>make fake profile on eharmony and sent dick pics
>I make her pay for hotel and told her to take a shower and leave the key somewhere so I could come in
>I go in and turn off lights and fuck her against the shower wall and creampie her
> I turn on lights and she sees me
>shecries.webm
>I told her give me head and keep letting me fuck her or I would tell everyone what she did

Long story short I lost my virginity and I thought her lesson

Back when Pokemon Go was a thing, I'd always take a walk outside work durung lunch to catch some Pokemon.

One day, coworker wanted me to catch some Pokemon for her while she was at work. No password to protect phone, went to town on her photos and messenger. Saw some hella gr8 nudes

I used to go on omegle and record the win I would get

All the time I would tell them to do more and if they refused I would just threaten to post their screen grabs on the internet (even though I never have and never would bc don't want to be v&)

Once I threatened to post their vids they almost always did more for me.

fag

share them

Dude I fucked my mom so that doesn't make me gay because she's a woman

I've pretended to be gay countless times to get nudes. Success rate was high because grills love gay boiz and trust them.

Also I've put ads in Craigslist pretending to be a gay guy who wants to try sex with a girl for the first time. That worked well with surprising regularity let me tell ya.

That gave me a zipper busting erection. I am talking full on rhino horn down there.

Good, I mean she was always saying that she wouldn't fuck a black guy and that she was Catholic and shit. But after she left my dad for no good reason she became a who're and fucked one of my best friends who's is the same age as my little brother. It made me mad because she was always telling me to be a good boy and then she does this crap

I regularly use the omegle phone app to chat to girls.
>mostly under the age of 16
>easy to gain trust with compliments
>get kik, Snapchat or tel number
>buy vibrators on amazon gift cards
>Pics, vids and Skype.
>these girls are insecure
>feel guilty but not gonna stop