discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/730#All
youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i think youre a fag

HotS is better

Two awful games

this looks like shit, did you take a picture of your monitor with your phone after smothering it with butter?

Dots 2 is by far the superior, and I own both of them
Heroes of the Storm is trash, you normie faggot

Dotka is like vodka, my life!

i just played a hour and 50 minute game as rubick. stole tinker ult, gg. dota>lol

Why is it superior?

been playing lol for years. lol > dota absolutely

Dota 2 is unorganized garbage. Everything has a paragraph of shit and an active ability.
End game can take FOREVER to reach.

League is a more streamlined garbage.
Even if an item is dumb it's easy to find. One shop so you don't have to hunt on the wrong side of the map for a secret shop. Graphics are better too. That's about it really.

Overwatch is better than all u fags

Anyone who says Dota is better is trolling. Dota is a meme.

Dota sucks. the camera movement and the clicking to control one of 15 creatures on the map is annoying and disorganized as, couldnt stand dota.

League is 100% pure autists left and right, with account perma-bans given out for any little negativity.

dont play either game, they are both trash

they are the same game with small differences in gameplay, and those differences are liked by different people

its like an autists version of halo. so much hype around this, but all that hype is from paid shill posters. absolute garbage game, yet brought in the big bucks because of great advertising

Just play pic related, been going at it for ~15 years.

kys.

I'm struggling to see what comparison the two images are trying to draw. If we're arguing clarity for starters the creep wave should probably be centered in the frame for the DotA 2 shot if you want to be fair.

I'm saying this as a person that actually prefers LoL to DotA 2 having played the original DotA as my introduction to the genre.

Come back with a better picture and hopefully we can have a civilized discussion.

Of course this is a MOBA topic so there will be no civilized discussion regardless.

this
fucking teletubbies at war, thats what it is

Greatest game ever but no one plays this anymore.

What I'm hyped is this new Doomfist guy

Idk, i have no problem finding populated server. Maybe its because eastern eu countries still play the shit out of it ( probably cause our PCs are too shitty to run anything else).

Played 1.6 a fucken lot, it is true that there is no huge community left
I started to play GO a year ago and i really enjoy it too

Overwatch is autism
Dota is better

a cyborg is short for cybernetic organism.
is this now a cybnig for cybernetic nigger?

my league of legends looks nothing like that, and my camera view is very limited compared to that wide view. whats up with that?

This is cancer
TF2 is even better

Ok i take the bait.
Stealing tinker ulti as rubick does literally only negative stuff.

If I had to play a moba I would pick dota 2 for its extreme skill ceiling allowing you to carry from any hero and position

but good luck trying to convince any friends of yours to put in the hundreds of hours of effort required to even know what the fuck is going on.

"WTF I died instantly what happened"

"O that, thats tiny he can 1 shot people and he bought the item that lets you go invisible whenever he wants"

>TF2 is even better
why "even" better?
TF2 was a fun casual game, good for relaxing.
No thinking and no big strategy, just fuck up some dudes.
Overwatch is the retarded version of whack a mole

you can refresh your lift/eul's scepter/hex stick and just keep ccing people

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

everything in dota is just twice a much as league. stun durations, mana costs, item effects, even hero abilities. ofc this is all my opinion i love league as well because theres no turn lag

Objectively wrong.
LoL is the undisputed king of video games.

>2017
>still playing mobas
You kids are dirt.

COME AT ME NIGGER!!!!!

get a 1080p moniter

thats what i did. especially useful since their tinker was carrying the shit out of them so i had to CC that nigger

You still used a photo before the graphic upgrade on lol. Please.

>LoL
>king of vidya
>mfw

No, csgo is the king of video games

>that trash tier dying game
steamcharts.com/app/730#All

Meanwhile LoL at 140 million players.

>macbook pro 15" 2010

but arent monitors not measured like that? that doesnt make sense a '1080p monitor'?

>king of vidya
>millions of chinks and spics who can only afford fisher-price hardware

They're both the same

Ok for like two matches then gets boring too ducking quick. So fucking overrated

league has shit grafics and shit developers i hate myself for puting in so much money and time into that game makes my wanna puke.

Honestly riot is just a greedy bunch of leg humping bitches who priorities skins in front of balancing the game.

Just wanna make it clear that i suck at the game, but there still is a reason why my friends quit playing to.

sry for the miss spelling btw, didn't see them.
im going to do a internet test so i know if a i have dyslexia of some sort

i quit because the community and the decisions riot maked.

The game changed a lot and i lost
my interest in lol.

The community is so toxic.

toxic? so you're one of those faggot who reports everyone at the end of them game for telling you to stop being an autistic faggot? kill yourself

league stopped posting user count tho, right? to hide the decline?

let me tell you from queue times and years with league, there is definitely a significant decline in the user base in NA. extreme decline

>I'm not toxic!! u r!!11!
>reeeeeee
>autistic faggot? kill yourself
y-you too

If you really want to see some cancer go to LAS server in lol

The Chileans are the worst kind of players in the world

I know USA hates BR fags but you don't even imagine what is like to play with the chileans retards every single game

It's a strategy game (kind of) and they just don't care about nothing

Ranked game? Yea shure let's play veigar top and mother fucker lucian jg

And I'm not even joking , plz USA I know you have a lot of nukes

Send me a Hiroshima in their feeder asses

Come at me nigga

veigar top can make sense, but i cant see lucian jg other than being a ganker

What the actual fuck?!!

dota 2: league of russia
how many russians does it take to make you stop playing dota 2?
trick question. all of russia IS dota 2

Newfags... I still play Dota on a warcraft III server.

Veigar top maybe works on high elo corean server but we are talking about LAS

The Chileans can be 0/6/0 and still pushing his lane up to enemy torrent because the enemy champ don't have a decent early (kassadin/akali) and still getting feed from a jungle gank

dota 2 is quicker, looks better, better graphics etc... lol has more fans cuz is older. That´s the facts, I like dota 2, but it´s full of crazy russians and peruvians.

so i can get a bullet up my ass 80 times a minute no thanks. my friend plays and his kills at the end of each mach is 5 times everyone elses. those are the people your against
if your on their team you cant get a single kill cause they get it first. then you find a new tar-aaaaaand hes dead
find a ne-aaaaaand hes dead
f-aaaaaaand hes dea
de
dead
dead
dead
i quit

thanks
/thread

lol has shell shading shitty graphics, dota has better graphics, that´s a fucking fact faggot. I prefer warcraft play than coreans tiny shits.

every one knows overwatch is a cheap copy of team fortess 2, but is a not a bad game, just diferent. We are talking about MOBAS, and dota 2 is the best one.

I must agree sir, that´s the shit about dota 2, is so fast that if u pick a weak hero, they gonna focus you cuz they can 1 shot u. But good players do 1 thing called, "map control", and if u do that good, no one can 1 shot you.

Why the fuck were you in an hour and 50 minute game? Were both teams that bad?

In lol everything is more slow, also almost any hero can blink, and hide in trees. There is no invisible heroes, and goddamit, you need a lot of time just to kill one, in dota 2 you have that unreal voice who said DOUBLE KILL. TRIPLE KILL. ULTRA KILL. RAMPAGE!!!!

Dota broke the largest esports prize pool ever this year for the third time in a row, get good casual cookie cutter moba league players, I'll keep enjoying glorious source 2 engine while you play with borderlands graphics. Keep ur shit from 2008 :)

rage kid who rages quits a lot detected

Should just quit MOBAs. They just suck your life away and get you pissed off 90% of the time.

>my community isn't toxic you autistic retard faggot
The irony

Both are shitty

Played a bristleback game yesterday and was literally unkillable even with silver edge debuff
Feelsgoodman.png

Had to google what a Moba is.. that's how faggy you and these kids are. Virgins. Your dad didn't play ball with you and made fun of you and you sucked up to your mommies and now you're all BETA cuck faggots that play gay computer games and are making the world a big huge faggot day by day

>puting in so much money
Why are people giving money for a free game?

Git gud.
>youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY
Or you can try playing 5v5 if teams still do exist ( back in golden days of CS1.6 there were gazzilion of teams and we would spar other teams constantly ).

>Claim Your Waifu Thread

>YESS

Not one real gamer plays this shit.

I choose holo from Spice and Wolf

Claimed

HotS is the worst game I have ever played in my life, the only reason it is "successful" is because blizzard made it.

I've played both games a lot. In the end I like dota more because there is a lot more complex strategy involved.

Dota is more complex, League is more casual friendly and therefore more popular. Both are pretty fun.

Both are objectively for retarded children.
MOBAs are and will always be the worst type of games.
Literal no need or new content, maps, skills, etc.
Only cool patches are "muh new heroes xDDD"
followed by another massive patch of skins for said heroes.

psychopath for me

looks like the same damn game but with different UI's

>2017
>not playing VainGlory

Dota has a skill cealing that's high and it's supposedly a fun game if you know wtf you are doing, but LoL is just pure cancer, especially if you play alone. Tl;dr both games aren't that great. Atleast there's games like WoW (private servers with WoTLK for example), which aren't complete cancer

/thread
Superior game

anyone who calls dota2 toxic hole full of cykas remember, LoL was so toxic they removed voice chat.

mobas suck, the only people caring about which bad moba is more bad are people playing bad mobas

League was fun the first two seasons, after that it became trash because of the crybaby new fan base. I'm also mad they re-released the championship riven skin when they said they wouldn't.

mah neiger