>"N-nandeyo?! Baka des ne."

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13408106
youtube.com/watch?v=wp49snF3KmE
youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
youtu.be/xvkNNRHo5nI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=04etL7ILb38
youtube.com/watch?v=cyzr1q-Y8z0
rollingstone.com/music/news/grimes-asks-asshole-to-stop-inserting-drug-quote-on-wiki-page-20140818
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm confused
Which is real thread?

Vote for the best Grimes album:
strawpoll.me/13408106
strawpoll.me/13408106
strawpoll.me/13408106
strawpoll.me/13408106
strawpoll.me/13408106

Grimes is CUTE! CUTE!! No other person can come close to being CUTER than her. There is no way you can convince me she is not CUTE. This person could not possibly be anymore CUTE! She's CUTE, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of her not possibly being CUTE, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that Grimes is CUTEST! This person is CUTE, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this person is not CUTE is beyond me. If you held two pictures of Grimes side by side, you'd see CUTERER! I can safely look at this person every day and say "Yup, she's CUTE". I can practically see Grimes every time I look at CUTE in the dictionary. I go outside and people stop me to comment how CUTE she looks and acts. I chuckle softly as I'm assured everyday this person is CUTEST in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I've found CUTE in this person and I know my place in this world. It's really quite funny how CUTE Grimes is, it's almost like she's the definition of CUTE. When I first saw Grimes, I had an existential crisis. What if this person was the real CUTE and nobody else could ever come close? What if Grimes actually became aware of how CUTE she is? Did Grimes have the ability to become CUTE personified?

Are mod's deleting Grimes threads now? Good lol

what the fuck, there is like 5 grimes thread

The mods deleted the best one made by me, ffs. Now this is the real thread.

There were 3 in chronological order:
- the shitty one, who was deleted
- this mediocre one, still alive - weak intro
- the best one, who was deleted - that was a professional thread RIP

The haters were very quick to make a troll thread. Thankfully the mods ruined their shitty plan.

>deleting multiples and bait
Oh look, a broken clock.

I know you guys can turn this into a decent thread.
I have faith.

Is right twice a day D:

I hope so too

Isn't the exaggeration palpable, if there's one there's three, if there's three there's five, if there's more than three its ZOMG WTFBBQ THE WHOLE CATALOG IS FULL SpUtter chough#$$%^&*wheeze....

youtube.com/watch?v=wp49snF3KmE
Right now there are people who never experienced Orbital's great second album.

youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74

>"H-hey cute anime. I too, am anime. :3"

You're totally right. Even if there's only one thread, some folks say there are 3 for some dumb reason.

I love her

Who doesn't?

I want to see cute anime Grimes in one of her MV's

I really like "Sad Eyes" by Crystal Castles.

Does Grimes have a similar song?

I still love her even if she's made my life hell

That song fucking sucks

grimes fucking sucks

at media? probably
at music? objectively NOT

She gave me hope that there was someone good out there

why

I'm sure she sucks and i'm mad that is not me the one she is sucking

Needs to be thinner. Because it would be cute

youtu.be/xvkNNRHo5nI

They should have used Claire instead of Liv Tyler in the LoTR movies

Nice

Claire

Hello

Being serious for a moment, Grimes should get into voice acting in her spare time - she has an INCREDIBLY expressive voice and would most likely be really good at it imo.

you are forgetting lisp. as a voice actor it is important not making mistakes while pronouncing.

But I was being serious. Claire > Liv.

Her voice is very expressive, unfortunately she's so awkward and always in a hurry.

How does she sleep at night?

>you are forgetting lisp
I'm INCLUDING it. Slight vocal imperfections can actually be a great boon in the context of voice character acting (I'm not talking about voiceovers for the BBC.) She was actually recruited to voice a character in an animated short some time in late 2014 or early 2015, but turned it down because of being too busy with Art Angels.

I don't like the results of this

You're using a vpn!

I love her

idk but i hope she sleeps well

She keeps me alive

>16 votes in 3 hours

I am 100% fucking serious here, guys.

Has anyone here seriously contemplated on settling for nothing less than a girlfriend who bears resemblence of Grimes? Not for the reason that I want to imagine her to be Grimes literally but just that I want to settle for someone my entire life who is at least 1% the essence that Grimes is, for even 1% is like million dollars out of billion for me, still a money so big I cannot even imagine what to do with it.

God-queen to a literal Goddess is a fair trade-off for me.

Is there a way other than literally attending to a Grimes Live to determine where the Art Angels lurk about?

(I am sorry if I sound creepy or anything, I am a very regular dude, just little tipsy right now, but I hope you get what you mean)

This isn't fun anymore

>I am sorry if I sound creepy or anything, I am a very regular dude, just little tipsy right now,
Assuming you're posting from somewhere within the Americas - what the hell are you doing drinking at this time of day? It's barely past lunchtime on the east coast.

Responding to me with a singular sentence after I pour my heart out is really rude!

I am eastern european actually, saw Grimes live over here once. I am drinking because I had a long day at work and it helps me sleep better. Not every day, just this once. Sorry.

I get what you mean. Honestly, every time I see a girl, I instantly compare her to Claire. Any difference is a degree of imperfection. In other words, Claire ruined other girls for me.

You are a fucking loser

m.youtube.com/watch?v=04etL7ILb38

Grimes is literally a baboon

She's meant to be this traumatized and afraid person

Glad to hear someone can relate, brofist dude

What did I say wrong? Go kys pleb.

I really like Grimes, but the more I watch of her, the more convinced I become that she is some sort of an illusion. She is just too perfect for the musical/cultural slot she is filling. She seems like she was genetically designed at the Advanced Club Kid Research Facility.

Think about it: She's "white," but she has the perfect skin, height and elegant limbs of an Asian woman. Alternatively, her features (especially nose and eyes) would be completely natural looking on a woman with dark brown skin. Don't you think she'd make a GORGEOUS black woman? I do.

She is basically the simultaneous ideal of Asian, black and white people- but she happens to have very white skin, which makes her more widely advertisable. Her face might be a little narrow and pointy to make a classically beautiful Indian woman, or other near-eastern people, but I'll bet they would still relate to her if her skin were changed into some familiar color range. Personally, I like looking at white blonds, but I'm always suspicious of them. They're constantly up to some scheme or another. And almost never does it involve making me happier.

So you missed me, ACKRF. Nice try, but until you come up with an Indian girl who has the curves of a black girl, the complexion of an Asian girl, the voice of an Irish girl and the "F it - let's just screw things up" attitude of an American girl, I won't be buying your product. So basically, I'm saying that Grimes is unbelievable. Not unbelievable as in "awesome," though I like her work, but unbelievable in the sense that I have a hard time believing that she was born of woman, and not out of some test tube in Japan. Or she could just exist as a digital avatar, not flesh and blood. Just from Canada? I've been to Canada. That's a really weak cover story.

grims

Dude post something original, no copypastas.

Her eyes are funny

Perfect hairy armpits

Delicious!

are they?

tfw just want to weigh 110 lbs like grimes
tfw last time I checked her weight it was 115

Grimes-y is losing again, friends.

how do you check that??

I don't trust anyone who doesn't like Grimes.

i miss moot

A quick google. Find the most recent article/entry

she will be able to fly soon

Does she have a soul at all?

she has a lot of souls

What album of hers took you the longest to get into it?
Halfaxa for me. It was quite overwhelming tbch. Thankfully it has some accessible songs (Devon, Weregild, My Sister Says the Saddest Things) that made the whole process more enjoyable.

i loved them all after 1-2 listens equally

I gotta agree with Halfaxa. Something about it isn't that gripping to me. Geidi to me though has been amazing.
Also FUCK art angels.

>Also FUCK art angels.
too catchy for you?

>Also FUCK art angels.
>things escalated quickly
What is wrong with AA?

too poppy for me.

I have none

posting in a grimes thread

you're living on it

She's beautiful isn't she

Worth suffering for

Too bad that happened

What does she smell like? Serious replies only, please.

An empty place inside your stomach

Honest question: does she take drugs?
youtube.com/watch?v=cyzr1q-Y8z0

>87 replies
>18 posters

She used to take. On that interview she's just really nervous. Also she actually has a movement disorder (Restless Leg Syndrome or something). Basically it's just Grimes being Grimes.

tanbark

She used to take what?

Drugs.

does she make music or spend all day making goofy pictures for Sup Forums?

im going to hit grimes with a hammer

I want Grimes to turn me into a butterfly.

What drugs?

You'll have to get through me first.

Speed, amphetamines, weed. Maybe something else too.

BTW read this article: rollingstone.com/music/news/grimes-asks-asshole-to-stop-inserting-drug-quote-on-wiki-page-20140818

>not talking about music on /mu

Darkbloom desu. I didn't dislike it the first time I heard it, but recently the way those five songs flow so seamlessly into each other has really been speaking to me.

>Also FUCK art angels.
Unnecessarily harsh imo, but to each his/her own.