I heard that everything outside of Seoul is a third-world shit hole. Why's that? Also...

I heard that everything outside of Seoul is a third-world shit hole. Why's that? Also, why did Koreans build a capital right next door to North Korea?

Because they used to be a single country. It's not like they ever planned to split.

I can't wait till North Korea fucking nukes them, I hate those flat faced slanty eyed scum

Well, they should've moved their fucking capital south or something.

Seoul IS a shithole not comfy at all

>why did Koreans build a capital right next door to North Korea?

RUSSIA CREATED NORTH KOREA! IT WAS THOSE FUCKING COMMUNISTS!

I am seoul citizen but outside of seoul was not bad as my think
But our country side people hate seoul i don t know why they have hostile sentiment to capital

I lived/worked outside Seoul for 2 years in several towns. Its actually alot more modern than Vancouver is

One of the greatest disappointments in my life was flying to Seoul thinking we'd go over North Korea, but as soon as we got close the plane angled completely around it.

Fuck you Kim.

Because its full of niggers spics whitedevils

Yuo racisit

Korea's economical developpment is quite recent, only a few decades ago it used to be one of the poorest nation on earth. The economical growth has been spectacular until now but no it has also been inequal. There are huge gaps between rich and poors but also between generations in general and countryside and more urban areas.

It's common for people of a country to feel hate for a big city, most of the time it's a feeling of geographical unjustice due to the fact that most of the opportunities are in big cities and that they drag most of the money and services to them which creates a concentration of power, but also the fact that life in smaller cities is way different than in bigger cities, people know each other more and so tend to be less cold, to have more time, more space etc... mentalities and ways of lives are different.

I want to visit those islands in the south, they look comfo

We had beat them all the way back to China then China arr rike u no come hea we sen u bak. and then the borders were all like, like that.

It isn't. I live in Daejeon and it's bretty gud city

Single Japan?
Japan splitted to Japan, N and S Korea, Taiwan, Krafuto(Russia now).

and now you should let ryukyu be free

>everything outside of Seoul is a third-world shithole
>What is Bundang, Busan, Gwangju, Incheon, Daegu, Deajeon
No.

Free Ryukyu and Free Ainu

Korea itself is a third-world

Well it just as fuck still beats that sinkhole to the North

Japan and Ainu cooperated to fight against Mongol or others till 1100s or 1200s.
Russia invaded Kafuto in 1800 or before and took Ainu's area.
Many Ainu escaped to Hokkaido.
Ainu fought against Russia with Japanese from 1800 to 1945.

Ryukyuan is literally Japanese.
Same DNA and same language.

if South Korea and Japan went to war, who would win??

One day and Japan will win because South Korea can do nothing at sea.

Freedom to choose your friends. But choosing enemies is not free.

this but Japan also can do nothing at land, so Nobody will win this war.

Never lose, this is a victory.

america

damn burgers are dumb
and fat

Nah, actually, all you have to do is a blockade. Your country heavily depends on shipping for most resources including oil and food, because all the land routes are already blocked by NK, and if it was shut off you wouldn't sustain military machine so long.