How are you holding up Sup Forums?

How are you holding up Sup Forums?

Good thanks.

i always feel depressed on my birthday

Alright, I fill the void with a combo of binge eating and exercising/bulimia.

e-everything is fine

I am full of light. GLORY TO KING HaZeus AND THE MASTER OF THE PHOTON REALM MY LORD AND SAVIOR AND GOD

I've never been so close to the edge in my life. It feels like I'm peering over and the plummet is deeper than I ever could have imagined

come back to us

Just got off hormones and feeling worse.

So just fine..

I wish I was happy, that's all I want. I've never been happy in my entire life. I've had fleeting moments but that's it.

Are you me?

These threads last night were so comfy.

The image is all wrong though.

Are you fuckers everybody?

t. Literally me

idk it's not that deep

>NEET
>can't find job
>get diploma
>still can't find job
>NEET but not by choice
Just wanna be a wagecuck so I can hang out with my normie friends and ditch you guys.

happy b day bud, assuming it's today.

>25 now
>5 years to 30
>Now slowly starting to age
>Still haven't gotten to career

Fuck

>Hurr durr i only can work in an office hurr durr.

Work in a restaurant or something

Happy birthday, user.

How do you survive?

Eating carrots?

where the fuck did that come from?

The abyss holds the mirror user

I'm so alone and bored.

really minor things in life right now but i have such bad anxiety that it all seems so large and yet i understand its small. And so ill sit here for another year being afraid to make a move

REEEEEEEEEE

Read a newspaper article of my exgf graduating with honors. Meanwhile I already lost another year (2017 not 16!) due to my laziness.
My friends start buying cars and stuff while I live with my parents.

>How are you holding up
Alcohol, TSwift and comfy core movies.

Stop posting Taylor Swift on Sup Forums

>TSwift

Yikes I can see why she left you, get some fucking taste you crapsack.

No offense or anything but holy shit man that is next-level bad music

>Fearless
>bad

>All Taylor Swift
>not bad

You have been claimed by the Sup Forums memes, there is no hope for you now.

>there is no hope for you now
That's the point normdittor.

>implying

TSwiftposting is the most normie trash meme that Sup Forums has ever produced.

If you have a Y chromosome her songs should automatically deactivate the part of your brain that communicates with your ears.

You sound like one of those shit lords that still thinks there are only two genders. Disgusting, tbph.

Why do you think I brought up the chromosomes?

I assumed that if you fell for the Sup Forums memes you probably fell for the Sup Forums ones too.

just keep handing out resumes, and don't have any standards

Me too.

I've always vaguely wondered. But I feel sure now I'll be dead within a years time.

I look forward to it

>If you have a Y chromosome her songs should automatically deactivate the part of your brain that communicates with your ears.

ahahaha jokes on you, i have a Y chromosome and whenever i hear taylor swift i feel a wave of severe depression as i am struck by memories of my ex

Literally me

Me too man

I didn't nut in 25 days and I have been edging non-stop in the past 2 days

Don't worry friend, I am a doctor and I know of a solution, you just need to remove a small chunk of your prefrontal cortex with a shotgun blastI'm kidding though, it'll pass and she had shit taste in music anyway

What the fuck are you on about with Sup Forums you retard? TSwift is universally loved across board borders.

Alright you have to make a video of your cumshot and show it to us please.

Friendly reminder that happiness is a meme. It literally doesn't exist.

I have an idea of what would make me happy though, if I can get it, then I'd be happy.

not yet

Saturday is THE day

Someone will want me, someday

quads confirm
So how will we see it? I've got to see this.

it's always damn messy after such long breaks

>it's a "everybody who is a functioning adult fell asleep around 7 hours ago, so I stayed up all night and talked to my internet friends" episode
I'm tired.

>Be on job interview
>Existential dread creeps in
>Spaghetti spills out
>"user,you're alright?"
>"Y-y-yes"

The only way to pass this life without the misery of existinf is to be memed out of your mind e.g. religion, memes etc,

The other boards love her because she has long been a suspected Sup Forumstard.

Don't get me wrong, she seems down-to-earth and cool for a girl who grew up under the thumb of her showbiz groomers and exploitative mother. Plus she's got killer legs.

But Sup Forums started a meme about liking her music, and it stuck, and because Sup Forums are so post-ironic and hipsterwave, they actually drank their own Kool-Aid. It's terrible, trashy countrypop with generic white girl lyrics because that's the market she's been crafted for, but Sup Forums eat that shit up because they gazed too long into the memes and now the memes gaze back.

I'm good. Dank memes and wet dreams.

Inspirobot has some advice for you all.

that's my secret, i'm always depressed

I shoot buckets of cum every day, I'm scared of what will happen if I went at least a week without masturbating. I mean, I once went a few days and then shot it all in my mouth and swallowed.

I might make a thread here

when the janis are asleep
I know my last one was after a 10 day break and it was huge

This. Happiness is way overrated. PURPOSE is the real key to satisfaction in life. Not that i have one or the drive to get it, but i heard it somewhere and it makes sense 2bh

I love her music pham. You just can't into comf cause you still cling onto normieness. I feel sorry for you.

i never hit my face directly, it always flies past my left shoulder

this is the biggest void in my life, i can't figure out a purpose for myself

You know that TSwift is more normie than even Kanye, yet still you plunge deeper into the screaming, gnashing vortex of memes.

I will poor one out for you to the tune of "Fish" by Mr Scruff, an actually comfy song.

>tfw creeping on facebook profiles of people I used to know
>all have families/homes/nice cars/friends
>highest point of my day is when I get a (You) when I post a frog picture on a Swahili image board
ww3 cant start soon enough

Just find something you're passionate about, and start autistically practicing it, ignoring the voices in your head telling you how futile or unpractical it is. Evetually you'll see progress and drive will naturally arise. I don't practice what i preach though

I shit at work atleast 4 times, sometimes just mucus. I secretly hope it's bowel cancer so I can jdimsa, but my doctor says i'm too young.
(And I think it's just coz i'm so anxious at work, on the weekends I don't go so much)

>implying i dont value the shit out of my (You)s
i love you guys

>73868017

I live for (You)s at this point. All I do is shitpost on this Phoenician cuneiform scrawling forum.

>Just find something you're passionate about
nothing

Sometimes I get panic attacks when worrying about panic attacks

yes please

>a meteor strikes the Earth tomorrow, massive casualties

>It's "Another weekend of indentifying store fronts images in order to comment about meaningless shit, than back to work on monday and promise myself next weekend will be much more productive only to repeat the cycle

Living the life, my man

ITT :
>not accepting that life is rude and empty
>not making peace with that dark feeling down your stomach
>not knowing that you will never drastically change your level of happiness
>wanting "more"
>not being able to simply enjoy the now
>not being a Tibetan monk
What a bunch of plebs

you should become a prepper then

it's fun and you get to meet girls
the secluded daughters of conspiracy-spouting gun nuts are usually pretty cute and very interested in any man that enters their circles

kinda dirt poor at the moment but the only good news is that in about a month or two i'll be getting around 800k and its the first time i'll have access to money like that after being dirt poor for the last decade of my life and I have no idea what do with it

>30 year old kissless virgin
>girl gave me her number last week and it made me so anxious every time I thought about it that I never called her
>next time I saw her she asked why I didn't call her and I said "I was busy" and power walked away

I'm a ridiculous human. definitely going to die alone

Are you going to rob a bank?

If PNN is correct I'm spending my birthday at JRTC

save it, put most of the money to work

give yourself a small monthly stipend
also take some of the money for doctors

take these (you) whores

no, but grandparents died and I sold their house. im 24 too

>friend wants to watch something
>let him choose because I'm not autistic
>he selects something off my hd
>it's from my flick folder
>fire it up at 4x speed as per the rules
>sit at the computer while he's on the couch
>make sure I pause constantly to grab all the best reaction faces
>after a particularly memeworthy scene fire up a pepe thread on Sup Forums to dissect it while it plays in the background
>panic for a moment thinking I've left my piss bottles out in the open
>turn my head to see I've carefully hidden them under a my little pony pillow case
>return to watching the flick
>get distracted and start fapping to a trap thread
>squeeze too tight to allow any pleasure to ever be derived from actual sexual intercourse
>forty years pass
>begin to sob uncontrollably due to debilitating loneliness
>call up my friend using futuristic vr technology
>can see he's having a huge party
>hasn't aged a day due to expensive beauty treatments
>tells me he has to go
>I catch a glimpse of myself in the holo mirror
>I look so very very tired
>fire up r/tv
>pull my pants down to allow the vacbot to suck a freshly brewed turd from my ass
>spy a bane thread and chuckle heartily to myself

Anyone else know this feel?

wrote my suicide letter yesterday

O-oh... y-you too.

I want a girlfriend but I know I'd have nothing to offer her.

So I must earn it, but I'm already 21 and won't be "ready" until around 22.

Everyone got over their awkward phase in high school but I didn't.

>tfw you fell for the psychadelics meme

Two weeks ago I ate 3g shrooms. Basically it was a 2 hour anxiety attack and I felt like I was stuck inside my own head and time slowed to a crawl and I really wanted to kill myself to end my suffering but the existential dread weighted me down so I could barely move. Never was depressed or suicidal before.

You can't put me down dumb frog. I'll always want more, I want that dark feeling in the pit of my stomach to go away, I will be happy soon, I'll get my dream boyfriend and actual friends, it'll be great or I'm fucking killing myself I swear to God

get medicated dude
it's helped me a lot vs. panic attacks

Holy shit, this thing is amazing

Thank (You)

>inb4 user falls into a spiral of drugs and whores just to fill in the void of being a poorfag for so long, only to find himself penniless a year later

ha ha