Wall

You realize like 90% of illegals in the country are those who came in with a visa and just didn't go back, right? Your wall is a meme.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwmhEw8LtP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
youtube.com/watch?v=VGcdhJFj3Nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The wall gives the government more options.

Right now they don't even attempt to deport them because they would just come back. They also avoid stirring shit up in mexico too much because they could end up sending even more immigrants and thugs and drugs, etc.

Who asked you leaf? Dont you have fires to put out?

>Who asked you leaf?
/pol is pretty much a Canadian board at this point.
You're lucky we even care about your American issues.
>Dont you have fires to put out?
EVERYTHING'S FINE.

lol

first time i have laughed at Sup Forums in weeks

thanks OP

Trump's immigration plan addresses visa overstays too.

>mexican intellectuals

pretty simple: They have to go back

We haven't been sending them back idiot, what do you think Taco Bell meat is made of.

I'm surprised nobody talks about the reconquista movement. They want Texas to become a Mexican state. And they want to rebuild the Spanish empire all across Europe.

Not even Alex Jones talks about this group.

It's not even a secret

youtube.com/watch?v=IwmhEw8LtP8

Also Hispanics are fatter than whites in the US

Of course they go back. They all go back. Do you think Europe is just going to make 75mil Turks eligible for visas if overstaying is a risk? Do you really think Europe would be that freakin' dumb?

Is he hanging the US flag upside down on purpose or is he just an idiot?

Liberals hang it upside down to show disrespect. They don't seem to understand the true reason for flying a flag upside down. But if they were smart they wouldn't be liberals.

hurrr I'm a candadadadaaaaian, you're lucky WE evn casre abouty american tissues

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)

youtube.com/watch?v=VGcdhJFj3Nk

Post a video I'm not even going to bother to watch, that'll show'em

I'm not mad, just disappointed.

I don't even get what they want.
Do they want America to be Mexico style government and culture? then why did they leave?
Mexican patriots living in US are confirmed retarded

>candadadadaaaaian
uzbekibekibekistanstan

Reconquista along with people who don't want borders to exist in general (good luck with that one.) When you show the true motives of these groups to people on the fence when it comes immigration... they just stand there in shock at the disrespect that people have toward Americans.

You realize it is still statistically significant if the violent rapists make up a considerable amount of the remaining 10% since people on visas at least get background checks?

>implying people on Sup Forums have common sense
come on now

More like 50% but don't worry, we will deport them too.

Okay, nigger.

He is also hanging the mexican flag upside down, either he is anarchistic idiot or just and imbecile.

You do realize it's the US Chamber of Commerce that is most opposed to changes in immigration policies, right?