1. Have you seen the 1922 silent film Nosferatu?

1. Have you seen the 1922 silent film Nosferatu?
2. If so, did you first discover it through sponge bob?

1. Yes
2. No

I thought movies started appearing in the 80s?!

Isn't it crazy how kids these days are more likely to have seen a 2002 episode of a children's show rather than a 1922 film? Fucking millennials

kill your self

no
no

doesnt anyone else find it strange that when rage comics were taken over by normies, Sup Forums instantly dropped them, much like it was known to do to other memes, but for some reason that never really happened with redditfrog. if i were to guess it has to do with the average age on here becoming younger every year.

They did. Before that there was only film.

1. no but i've seen the 1979 film Nosferatu the Vampyre
2. n/a

>He doesn't know about poopoopeepee or the fascist alt right frog.

Well no shit. I was just curious to find out the number of people who have seen the film on Sup Forums, because it doesn't seem like many have. I also often get the feeling that a lot of people here are 13-14 year old kids.

Sup Forums isn't your secret club anymore, buster.

No.
Yes.
The episode nosferatu was in aired in 2002 and I was 12.

>tfw i'm the only one in this thread not pretending.

It hasn't become mainstream yet because
>fascist alt right frog
It is quite incredible to me though that a maymay that's been around here so long never took off for normies

- Yes
- No

I think I learned about it from one of those Halloween horror marathons made by AVGN.

Yes
Maybe.
I had a box set of silent horror movies when I was very young. I can't remember if I got the box set first or saw that episode of Sponge Bob.

you must be a newfag if you don't know about the peepeepoopoo fiasco

Yes
No

I'm pretty sure I discovered it though a different Nick show though. Didn't Are You Afraid of the Dark do a Nosferatu? I might be thinking of some other show.

I knew about it before Spongebob but had never actually seen it.

When normies stole Caturday and turned it into "lolcats" we tried to fight it and failed.

Theres no point to fighting these things when somewhere else picks them up. The joke is dead at that point.

It has become mainstream for fuck's sake

It's all over Facebook, Reddit and Twitter

Katy Perry made a frogtweet

1. Yes
2. No, because I'm a fag who plays Vampire: The Masquerade