To all straight male anons, if you were offered $50,000 to have your anus pounded by a gay man's cock for 10 minutes...

To all straight male anons, if you were offered $50,000 to have your anus pounded by a gay man's cock for 10 minutes, would you do it?

>Gay man has average sized dick
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

Yeah that's a really sweet deal and even though I'm straight and have never put anything in my ass Ive heard anal stimulation is really good like theres a reason fags love it so much. So the answer is yes. I'd do it for less money and a 10 inch cock too if all of those conditions were upheld. I'd do it for 10k with an above average cock. You must be rich or something if you think the average person wouldnt get arsefucked for $10,000

i can't live with the shame of being assfucked for $50k throughout my entire life so I'm gonna say no.

No one would know are you literally retarded. You understand how much money that is right? 50k for 10 minutes of arse fucking by a little average sized cock?

$83 a second like shit my dude if I could make that my permanent job I'd just do it 4 times a year and tell people I invested well.

Agreed, 50k isn't life changing for me, but looking in the mirror and realizing that I don't have any honor left is certainly life changing.

My body is ready!

10 minutes of discomfort/pain for 50k. Hell yeah

I would be bent over yelling "Fuck me farmboy, fuck me hard!"

I mean, 50 K after all. My ass will heal.

The 2nd question is, would you suck his dick and let him cum on your face for the same amount of money?

Not OP, but I find myself being ok with the first one but not with sucking. So I'm curious

How many times can I do it?

In a fucking heartbeat

Yeah

only if he calls me a slut while doing so.

I'd do it for free

Obviously

This

I'd do it for half that much.

my friends dad would give me $100 to let him suck my cock, $200 to video it, pov style.

>You understand how much money that is right?
I understand how little money it is. $50k really isn't that much. Anyone who makes a decent living (in other words, not the minimum wage fags crying about "deserving" $15/hr) would be better off having their dignity than a relatively small amount of money.

I would do it for like $150k, it's just that I can't see myself dealing with that memory of selling myself for just $50k

i do it 4 free im a bifag sry im drunk af

With or without aids?

50k could flip my entire life upside down and give me the break I need. I have no desire to fuck a man, whatsoever.

But put 50k in front of me, I'm telling you to start a timer and let's go.

i'm a pretty small asian guy.. so average still seems pretty big,..
i'd still do it though

nihonjin desu?

Yep

50k to get fucked, 50k to fuck him. Altogether I'd get 100k, only then will you have a deal

yes, although I'm already gay

If I can pick the location, and that would probably be my house, I'd do it for way way less than that. 10 000. So yeah.

You're no slut, you're getting paid for this.

You're a whore! A filthy filthy whore

Thats your problem. It's ten minutes. It's 50k. Its not a small amount of money for the work. Its a small amount of money to get paid per year. But its not a small amount of money for ten minutes.

id do it for - two zeros even damn

I guess if you have a job that earns you $600 mil a year it's not much money. I guess if you earn under 600 mil you don't make a decent living.. retard