It sure does piss off the liberals, that's for sure

it sure does piss off the liberals, that's for sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nf0he709d1k?list=RDwlv8PUyc1HQ
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a35912/confederate-flag-banned/
youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws
youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek
youtu.be/A5ra9cXx1-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes it does

staytes rahts

It pisses off the conservacucks more when it gets taken down.

I'm not a liberal or conservative and I don't understand why you idiots care so much about a flag for the losing side. It's a flag for losers tbh.

Spoken like a bunch of sure losers

Funny, for a bunch of idiots bitching about participation trophys, you faggots sure are proud of your second place trophy.

sore*

If censoring free speech doesn't piss you off then you are part of the problem.

Wave that flag of surrender. Haha. I always find it hilarious that dumb fucks wave this flag of the losers. It's fitting really. The flag wavers are losers in life just like their ancestors were losers and sucked at fighting a war.

just moved to a state where shitheads wear/display/use/fly this flag liberally (pun intended). I am keying every car with this bumpersticker

I agree with you three. However, why should they be prohibited from waving said losing flag? Because it hurts your feelings? Or are you just feigning outrage to be PC and pretend you're not racist?

>not letting the state promote treason and bigotry
>censoring free speech
ayy lmao. No one is saying you can't fly that shit off the back of your rusty old pickup cuck.

Typical liberal fucktard. You claim tolerance yet you will destroy property because you don't like what someone else does.
Fucking kill yourself.

youtu.be/nf0he709d1k?list=RDwlv8PUyc1HQ

"Muh Heritage".

Stupid rednecks don't even know that's not the Confederate National Flag.

>left cucks cant even funny once
>"hurrdurr souf is so dumm HAHAHAHA
Could you please try to be a less cringy faggot?

When you don't realize that your spoken opinion is moronic you are the entire problem

As usual, the LEFT is wrong and will just call names because they can't debate logically.
esquire.com/news-politics/news/a35912/confederate-flag-banned/

who wouldn't be proud of brave souls standing up to tyrannical, jewish controlled federalists?

i'm not a liberal but the rest is true
except won't kms

Its always the fucking Jews with you, Cletus.

how did you find this place. you belong on tumblr, ms sjw

I actually don't care about the flag myself you ignorant cuck. But I'm not going to demand others not like it. How is defending the 1st Amendment the problem while censoring it a good thing? If you can't wrap your head around how backwards that is then please kill yourself now.

>esquire.com/news-politics/news/a35912/confederate-flag-banned/
Have you actually read that list? What do we see? State agencies and private businesses. No one is censoring you cuck.

>debate logically
It's hard to take anyone seriously anymore

Then you are a communist or worse. Just kys for the good of the world.

Back to Sup Forums with you.

Liberal here. It doesn't piss me off when conservatives make themselves look retarded. It amuses me.

Whenever I see these threads I think, "Thank god that I have a decent education."

:) The south "ain't" going anywhere but south. It certainly isn't going to rise again. "Y'all" can barely count to 150, and that's only because 90% of the population drives a ford truck of the same model.

>trying this hard

Oh please. You know nobody makes a cake like your mama.

Is that supposed to be insulting?

I never said they couldn't wave it. I encourage them to wave it. I like to know who the pussies are so I encourage it. Like the first sentence of my original post said, "wave that flag". It is downright fuckin awesome to see dumb fuckers wave a shitty military force's flag. The confederates were terrible at warfare, life, keeping theire wives satisfied. Why shouldn't modern confederates be allowed to embody all those same traits by embracing that flag. I'll continue to fuck fed up white wives of racists. Yall think y'all's old ladies are holding down that house while yall go work the oil fields, chemical plants, police departments, etc meanwhile your wives are holdin down my brown cock. Fucking the wives of wannabe confederates = my favorite past time.

admittedly i cringed when i read that too but it doesnt mean you're not an idiot

Not at all. No southerner is going to a fancy cake shop. But according to Wal-Mart won't make it, so I can see why ya'll'd've been upset.

It really is just a flag. People are way too symbols.

Way too obsessed with symbols. Had a little stroke there.

The flag of traitors and losers.

>hate cake =/= free cake

how bout sum kek instead?

Ya last time I went to a "fancy" cake shop I got so confused I fucked the trash can and ate the napkins. It was a real whirlwind experience.

exactly! anyone who fights their fellow american is a traitor

I'm not from the south and I'd never wave the flag myself....but it's a cool looking flag.

57 states

David Brooks is that you? Will you help me order a sandwich?

and people still thought obama was a genius after he said this

Objectively it is. I'm a liberal from the south so I dislike it because of the associations but it was a nice design.

>fake shit that fox news made up

only he never actually said it

But I thought southerners liked new yorkers

Wasted trips on this.

You're not serious though, no one can be that stupid.

>youtube as a source
>what is video editing

>only he never actually said it
Wow you people are brainwashed idiots

>no one can be that stupid
>trumptards claim fake news every day

ok

CNN has earned that title though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek

Wait do people really think that? He was saying he had been to 57 states in the last 15 months. Meaning he had been traveling and talking during his campaign for 15 months, and had visited some states more than once in that time, but hasn't been to Alaska or Hawaii. He was talking about his schedule, and he had one more state to go to after wherever he was speaking.

Best argument I've heard for that flag

>project veritas

GTFO with that fake shit. Debunked and proven to be bullshit with edited audio tracks.

I want to just quickly kill everyone who looks brown even a little.

This.

We're living in the age of symbols eating babies, apparently.

I don't get this. All the liberals I know are atheists and fags.

[citation needed]

you do know they succeeded from UNION right?

Bullshit, just like any okeefe video.

It's Notchristianity, which apparently means it's good

what are you like 12? everyone knows that these videos are fakes. seriously pull your head out of the sand you stupid nigger.

>can't tell if b8 or genuinely retarded.

>All the liberals I know are atheists

So they are correct on 2 fronts....?

>southerners import bunch of niggers cuz they are too lazy to farm
>get rich off slave labor while northerners build up their industry
>finally get too butthurt and leave the union
>northerners slap their shit
>butthurt about all the black people they imported
>all the niggers move to and then ruin Northern cities
>hurr you fucking cucks STAETS RHIDES TEH SOWTH WEEL RHISE AGEEN

Southerners are uneducated inbred baptist scum and do not deserve to be called white

>not a source

Post a credible link.

Protip: you can't, because the videos are real.

That's not how debating works. You made the assertion that the videos are real, so the burden lies on you to prove that, not the other way around.

No I don't care what they do with it I think they should be able to do whatever they want. Flags are really nothing so I just don't understand what the fuss is about.

It's all constitutional. We're not supposed to be a theocracy, which means all these Christian value religious liberty bullshit laws should fuck off. And we're not supposed to discriminate against people's favorite imaginary sky God, which is where Muslim sympathy tends to come in.

You ask me, tax the fucking churches and start voting for atheists. Nobodys imaginary bullshit, Muslim, Christian, Jew, whatever... should define laws.

>TRANSLATION: I don't have a source proving that they're fake

Fuck the crybabies

>vote for atheists
There isn't a serious candidate in America who would have the balls to profess atheism. It would be career suicide.

Away down South in the land of traitors,
Rattlesnakes and alligators,
Right away, come away, right away, come away.
Where cotton's king and men are chattels,
Union boys will win the battles,
Right away, come away, right away, come away.
Then we'll all go down to Dixie,
Away, away,
Each Dixie boy must understand
That he must mind his Uncle Sam
youtu.be/A5ra9cXx1-o

>i don't know how to properly debate

>i made an assertion that something fake was real, and then told user to prove it was fake.

topKek

this is what happens when you try to reason with low-IQ trumppettes.

Only cry babies get pissed at this not being on government property or hanging on personal property. If you bitch or whine about either thing than you are a whiny faggot and need to KYS.

there's a difference between flying it over state buildings and some dumbass redneck painting it on his truck you fucking mongoloid

Hey, fucking idiot, it wasn't flown over a building. It was flown in the Confederate memorial on the grounds.

>count to 150, and that's only because 90% of the population drives a ford truck of the same model.
>Thinks counting to 150 and recognizing the mystic runes what spells 150 are the same

The electorate is the problem.

Mfw right humor is "cuck xD left call me racist cuz I hate black people xD dumb buzfed"

Mfw every right winger should be sterilized

Jokes on us, you're only pretending to be retarded.

>mfw
But you didn't post an image. I take issue with only this part of your post.

this

>The electorate is the problem
True. The media constantly reinforcing faulty priorities doesn't help, either.

why fly the flag of literal traitors?

that's unamerican, I don't understand.

this

>hurr durr symbols hurr

It's just a flag. Why fly the hammer and sicle flag at the DNC? No one was complaining about that, so why with this one is it different?

It's just a piece of cloth. If you don't like it, don't look at it. Holy fuck people get too easily offended these days, or at least so they say. Personally I think they're just trying to stir up shit.

Dixie flag is pretty, and we have the right to fly it.