JUST DYSPHORIA MY SHIT UP

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/12/administration-orders-every-school-district-to-have-gender-neutral-bathrooms-available/

I'VE FUCKING HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyyoaBa7DaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lieterally a non-issue
it cuts down on lines

It's getting fucking out of control!!!

CRAWLING IN MY TRANNY BATHROOM

Chill. Unisex bathrooms have existed for decades. In most schools, they're reserved for staff. With this new law, they'll probably open those bathrooms to special snowflake trannies. Case closed.

The left is so disgustingly sanctimonious

do they not think disabled toilets exist?

I am just done, nuke this gay ass fucking shit, END IT.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyyoaBa7DaE

It's more than that, they demand the special snowflakes not be forced to use the neutral bathrooms if they don't want to, so they get all fucking dealers choice on it, male female robot, ugh, it's fucking disgusting

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD OBAMA IS SATAN

I dunno user, I feel like it would be pretty hot to be using a urinal and have a girl walk up and use the one next to you.

>girl
kys

Yes, I'm a 37 year old male I would love to live in a world where I can legally have a 13 year old female identifying as a male walk up next to me in a urinal and piss using a bendy straw, but, I don't want my son to have to deal with that degeneracy, he's still pure unlike me.

CO-ED bathroom tard fighting rings soonTM

Whenever you see one, just go in and piss all over the seat.

Guys, you're missing the opportunity here. This is a liberal movement that will invade the female meeting room. Can you imagine women being happy finding the seat up? Piss on the seat? Loud fart noises? Even the mere sound of a mans voice in THEIR restrooms?

This is a fantastic opportunity to turn the female tides. It's a small start to red pilling.

Yes, girl. gets it.
You do make a good point though user.

FUCKING THIS

We've been given a great gift.
After a few months of this and the "female draft" bill, these bitches are going to be so fuckin triggered.

Just be sure to walk into the female restroom when you've got the shits.

I absolutely will.
I've got a fiance, so i don't need to impress any of the random slootz around town.

What the hell happened to Glenn Beck. Is he actually mentally ill?

Trump broke him. It's okay though, Beck was always an alarmist making money off of the gullible masses. He can go to the other side of the wall.

>The Obama administration letter will say schools may not require transgender students to have a medical diagnosis, undergo any medical treatment, or produce a birth certificate or other document before treating them according to their gender identity.

so I can just use female bathroom without even wearing girls clothes? all I have to do is say that I identify as a grill? lmao

Yep, obviously you're not American, but I think we should seize the opportunity to be bathroom beaners and use their restrooms.

I sometimes go to the female bathroom in a bar if theres a fucking line of dudes in front of the male one and everyone is taking five fucking minutes to take a piss

>for decades
You mean centuries. Sexed (actually men only) bathrooms were invented by the in the late 1700s.

Gender neutral bathrooms came first.

Why do they demand gender neutral bathrooms, why not just use the bathroom gender they want to be if they pass? Seems like they are trying to make themselves obvious that they are trannies

MUURRRRRRICAAAAAA FUCK YEAHHH!!
KEKED TO THE BRINK !!

HAHAHAHHAA FUCKING YANKS BTFO.

YANKS are ALWAYS spewing bullshit about other countries being cucked, we all know its USA is the most cuckolded country on earth by a long way.

Typical yank on pol. Damage control and in denial to the max.

You cucked faggot.

lol yes

OY VEYY!!
Best burger ally ever

Nice. Now the lads don't need to sneak the school whore into the toilets when they want head