I pretty much never post on Sup Forums, but i'd like to know where are you from, and what is your smoking habits

I pretty much never post on Sup Forums, but i'd like to know where are you from, and what is your smoking habits

>French
>Smokes 3 cig a day - morning waiting for train - midday (i just smoke a cigarette and don't eat anything) - afternoon waiting for train
>Smokes at least 1 hashich joint a day

>inb4 weed masterrace
>weed is expensive as fuck compared to hash, and has shitty quality

People here just mainly smokes weed. Are there any hashbros?
Weedfags are welcome

No stoners over here i guess

Smokin 5-10cigs per Day and 2-3 weed joints

i live in LA. i work at home most of the time (i have a studio but i dont go there). i miss my old routine of smoking one spliff slowly throughout a day. i would smoke it by my kitchen window and watch people walk by outside. would start smoking bits of the spliff in the morning all the way til evening. usually when i was on the phone. the spliffs were usually a mix of Golden Virginia tobacco and blue dream.

>weed is expensive compared to hash and shitty quality
Are there just shitty laws around weed there? That just sounds ass backwards.

French police about cannabis is like fucking gestapo
Got arrested for 6 hours for 2 gramms of hash (10€ worth)

I'd smoke more hash if I could get my hands on it but it's rare af where I am.

Oh well, off to amsterdam in november so will be able to get some then.

No cigs but I probably smoke about 2 grams of weed a day. Not including dabs and stuff in between.

If i were rich i ´d probably smoke only weed

Eh, I like a bit now and again, different kinda high y'know?

There are more people on homo threads but no smokers
Thats not my reality

1g of weed = 10€ = 3 joints
1 bar of hash = 5€ = 5 joints

I only smoke a joint of skunk when a quarter of the year has passed, weed never really did anything too good for me.

I overeat, I do stupid things for hours and just hang around in my couch.

mixing it with a fucking cig is just wrong

go die

That sounds about it
But you must get cigarettes to smoke hash
50ct a cig
Soon tobacco stores are more taxed, it will be about 10€ a pack of 20 cigs
Becus of the jews im sure

6€90 for a pack of 20 currently

OP you know that weed ain't really expensive compared to hash when you know where to look for quality ?
+ Hash is usually pretty shit here in france
inb4 j'achete mon 10bal à la cité

I don't like weed too much, it was fun as a teen for me but now it gives me paranoia and anxiety but I think I have those in the first place, any anti anxiety strains someone could recommend? I think a dispensary is about to open near me.

T pas dans les bonnes citées alr

I tried jack herer as a soon smokers, but u need to not smoke without company
Sharing is what friends do

You muritard, how do you wanna smoke a haschish joint without tobacco ? Explain me that ...

something high in CBD. the guys at the shop will be able to help

Put it in weed

I usually smoke a cigar or two a week. Either with a glass of Nikka or Glenmorangie, usually alongside Nujabes or Lijones or DJ Cam. I don't remember when I started. It's just a part of my week now.

Damn, where I'm from, we earn a lot less, however, 6.90 sounds really painful no matter which way you put it.

Texas.
Former 2 pack a day smoker.
Even smoked in the shower.
Pall Mall Reds. Marlboro 27s.
Quit after 12 years due to cost and health.
Now I eat candy like a motherfukker

things are different here in canada.

weed is dirt cheap, like 5€ for a gram while a gram of nice hashish is about 10€

i travelled europe last month (Norway, UK, Spain, Germany) and i smoked weed in every country except the U.K. and i can say that the hash in spain was fucking awesome. met some hash smuggler name manuel and he showed me what good hash looks and smells like.

norway had really good weed too but i paid 500 kroner for about 3 grams

>Hasn't heard is snake in the grass
Have you not figured out you can put has in the weed? You don't need tobacco to smoke hash. Glass works too.

nice, travelling is super cool
i'll do that once i'll have many monies

Not sure what decade you're living in, but we haven't used pounds in about 130 years.

I can't even smoke less than a gram join, how the fuck do you get three joints from a gram?

i converted our maplebucks to EUROS(not pounds ya dingus) for them

I miss hash, all I smoked when I was in China. In the US you rarely find it

nicee im sure u can find too in india

Yeah it's not that common that's why I loved making my own

>English
>chainvape all day (inb4 gay)
>occasionally smoke a cigarette
>smoke a joint maybe 3-4 times a week, smoke hash maybe once every few months when I can get it.

Element's key lime cookie flavoured vape liquid is amazing when you're high.

real cookies are better imo

Tfw low tolerance and 3g of weed lasts me about 20-25 joints. Weed is a cheap habit for me.

i'm dutch, some about 80 gram of shag a week and quit smoking weed for a while. but it was my bday a while back and a lot of friends gave me weed anyway :')

-from Denmark
I have smoked cigarettes and hash (almost) daily since i was 16.
Now i try to only smoke hash when i've been down at the gym.
i try to quit cigarettes totally.
btw im 20 now

>Chile
>Hate cigs
>Smoke weed like once or twice a month

Over here in Norway the weed shit and expensive too

go to kristiania, heard good shit from there, wanna travel there.. are from NOR

>Canada
>half a pack a day
>smoke maybe four joints a day

>poor Slav
>3 cigs a day, wanna smoke more but too poor
>smoking weed since 13
>miss it a lot
>last time I smoked weed was 3 weeks ago... Fucking help

Netherlands
+- 20 sigs a day
At least gram weed every day
(for the last 2 years)

Quit cigarettes in high school like a normal person.
Dab about a gram a day.

>New Jersey
>Line cook
>like a pack a day, give or take
>smoke like 4-6x a day on the ganja
>hash/oil is hit or miss here so I just stick with the nug

That being said, I got bubble hash from Panama once and an 8th puck lasted me 2 months. Holy fuck that shit put me on my ass. Better than anything I've smoked from the US.

You quit a 10 dollar per day addiction for a 60 dollar per day addiction.

Sup Forumsroer
>zware nellies

I doubt you're looking at all if you think its uncommon. Maybe from dealers, yeah, but literally EVERY dispensary carries hash.

That oil looks lame

typical french trash hash with fucking tabaco ...

remballe ton vieux shit, c'est normal qui coute pas chère il est coupé 4 fois

>lives in Puerto Rico
>I just got my medicinal licence.
>ganja is incredibly good tbh and im comparing it with california/colorado.
>dabs are bomb. Live resin/bho/Co2 extract.
>smoke about a gram a day of weed and dab from time to time
> since 'despasito' I have to smoke twice the amount just to cope with the day by day.

You pay $60 for a gram of oil?? Thats pathetic and appalling. I pay $175 for a half ounce of distillate.
I also live in Washington, where tobacco tax is 95%.
>tl;dr get fucked

hash is sand nigger shit + a little bit of pollen
get good weed OP, don't be a faggot

>at work atm but i'll post pics later

Smokers are weak willed and pathetic.

Have a friend who lived in Coasta. Said Ganja was incredible, cheap and abundant pretty much everywhere except the beaches and touristy spots. I know its a different place than PR but is it hard to get the ins with an established dealer or start up your own grow op?

Always been mad curious about this, because the US is so ass backwards with its approach to drugs..

isn't it time to sleep already, my little fag?

It kinda is, has absolutely zero taste and smell but clocks in around 95% THC 12% CBD.
Miss the good ol days of getting my shit custom made

fuck off to 420 chan.

Looks Very similar to a restaurant I used to work out in Sussex NJ......They had pizza and "smoke"d food

same plates too

1g for three joints?

I know that situation Sup Forumsro !
17 yo, french, smoking 5 cigs and 1 hash joint (with low quality hash sadly) every day !

Quality only matters if you have a high tolerance

i will never understand the euro obsession with smoking through paper and ruining weed with tobacco

you smoke a joint of hash? so....effectively you let half your hash burn up and you can't take big hits of the other half because its full of throat destroying tobacco.

amazing. what is a bong?

Its quite easy to get the ins to be honest, now days you can see everyone with the vape cartridges. So once you match that its easy as making the approach and being cool about it *not looking like a narc*
>grams are about.
>weed$20 oil depends from $50 to $70
> Cartridges are about $50.
and thats all streetwise, if you go to the dispensarie it will be about $10 extra on the price.

>I pretty much never post on Sup Forums, but i'd like to know where are you from, and what is your smoking habits

>be in middle school
>introduced to weed before cigarettes
>start smoking weed more in high school
>start smoking weed and cigarettes more in high school
>smoke weed and cigarettes every day for a while
>at least a dime a day
>move my way up to smoking up to 5 or so cigarettes a day
>grow up
>quit
>clean up my habits
>make up for how I fucked up in high school
>don't smoke any weed at all
>don't smoke any cigarettes at all

Norway
About a gram of hash a day, excellent quality!
When buds are ready (8 weeks), i smoke my homegrown :-)

Ye ok so buy this

hashbro here. fuck wasting money on weed, also there is less smell so i can smoke it on my breaks.

tobacco nigga, you can get the perfect pencil thin joint with .25 weed

it's not that good, weed is much better but just more expensive. Also the high doesn't last as long as weed.

wow hasfag, you'll cough that tar like a mofo also with hash.

You guys have a dispensary system like the US medical ones where you need a card? Or is it like you can walk in and buy it like beer or cigs at a store?

Either way, those prices are right on. 1/2 or 1 G cartridges?

Nice dubs

When you get high since you're 13 you devellop a good high tolerance you know !

But good weed is expensive and hash is always cut with weird stuff in france !

If the autority wasn't so hard with cannabis we could get non-lethal stuff, but they prefer to let the stoners smoke dangerous hash and make them pay more and more and go to jail !

The best system.

>doesn't know what hash is

Nah, unlike you we've realized most things isn't worth the fucking effort just because tv tells you you got to have/do something. We started experience life instead, read and wrote books, made music etc.

Takes a strong mind to chose not being "one in a kind".

Nah, its in Avalon,NJ so like the other end of the state.

Cool beans tho, fellow Jerzfam!

Op here
Youre a faggot
I successfully passed high school and first year of university
I smoked hash pretty much everyday

well, gestapo wasn't that bad

i don't smoke cigs because it is severely habit forming and bad for the body if done regularly, can't be a pro cyclist with shitty lungs! weed is ok on occasion though.

You sound like someone who would use their surplus weed/cig coin on investing in pyramid schemes and penny stocks.

Oceanside Seafood huh?

Vapouriser pen for weed.

>implying I live near a medical state

The Dirty South does not take kindly to the devil's lettuce

he's saying he doesn't have baby tolerance and one g doesn't affect him.

Tonios shack, actually.

>being this stupid
lul

>living in Canada
>paying more for hash
lul

>weed is legal everywhere

>USA
>Smokes meth, basically whenever I can fiend for it
>Tried smoking cat piss once because heard it was like meth, didn't work tasted like shit

>inb4 inb4

>"move my way up to smoking up to 5 cigs"
lul faggot

I've never smoke hash and I haven't smoked any bud in like 6months and kicked tobacco recently, I only vape atm but trying to quit I'm on a low nicotine juice.

I wish bud was legal where I lived, but I live in the stupid south. Forreal I would love some medicinal cannabis or really good CBD medicine I have lots of pain specifically my legs and I'm going to kill my organs with the the amount of OTC pain meds I take, and Opiates are stupidly addictive Ive abused them before.

If I want to get bud I got to get it from stupid cheating niggers fuck that, and there are snitches in my area, I care too much about my legal freedom to fuck with that atm.

3-5 ciggies a day used to be a pack smoker. Also a ounce of ganja every week keeps me sustained. So idk like 3gs a day?? Been this way since high school. 20 btw

How the fuck? Do you only smoke pencil stubs or something? I'd rather get a 1 hitter.