Refn wife stories

Can people tell me about stories about how Refn's wife helped his career?
Did she?

>helped his career
She stole his chin.

KEK

What are you implying?

She recommended that he cast Elle as the lead in Neon Demon after she saw her in Ginger & Rosa.

She's definitely a cuck.

Look at her reaction.

Nasty things with big guys from the industry user,you understood what he was trying to say don't play the fool.

Was it rape Sup Forums?

no

She didn't.
When he went bankrupt, she was constantly panicking and putting pressure on him instead of supporting him.

kissing a pig us bestiality not rape

Eh...I just want some cozy stories about how she took care of the guy's autism crisis so he can work his way up...as my inspiration....

N-no cuck stories please...

>The Neon Demon production cost is five million dollars

JUST

you forgot to add the foreign gross

it doens't have one, at least in Box Office Mojo

click on the foreign tab. It made around $2 million.

All i know about refn's wife is that scene in the NWR documentary where he's buying mazinger figures and she's standing around bored and looking like his mom

What the fuck?

>This assburger autist fucked Elle in the shooting breaks

She fucked the Goose to get him to do Drive

Still not enoough. Fuck i hope he gets funding for his third film with Goose, otherwise Autsim Trilogy is compromised

>ywn be chad enough to casually kiss a girl in the mouth

>"A stultifyingly vapid, ponderously paced allegorical critique of the modeling world whose seethingly jealous inhabitants can't wait to literally chew each other up and spit each other out".

>Glenn Kenny of The New York Times criticized the film as "ridiculous and puerile," and opined, "Mr. Refn composes striking images, but they're all secondhand: faux Fellini, faux David Lynch and so on."

Who do you think topped?

>Rfen
>Chad
wat
He's autism personified

hahaha, wow, that's a lot of fancy words that convey no meaning

truly epic criticism

>her reaction
Her reaction is cringe....

>he literally ask consent and she said yes