Black girls are ugl-

>black girls are ugl-
woah, really made me think.

My 10/10 on the right.

Yeah would bone then lynch

I love nigger 10/10s but I'll be first to admit most of them look like Harambe

You're referencing straight african/hood niggers. Once assimilated with whites they show their true forms.
>black beauty is only "beautiful" because of white traits

What did you mean by this?

im fine with that.

You're obviously a virgin. By your logic, the inverse would be whites with big boobs and asses are only attractive because they share those traits with blacks.

Caring about the race of hot girls is terminal type-4 autism.

Nice try, jews.

Not the user you were responding to, but I just wanted to let you know that your post was very dumb. You are very dumb.

This. All you're doing is arbitrarily denying yourself different flavors of Pussy.

this guy nose

this

id COLONIZE a nubian goddess, not a hoodrat sheboon

I am infinitely attracted to that black hole

/thread

You're gay

just not a monkey, attracted by anything with pussy, tits and ass

It's not you that colonize her vagina, it's her that colonize your heart. Because damn, that look.

Fucking disgusting. Stop with these pro race mixing shill threads.

more black chicks pls

my man. shes hot af

She lineage could have been mixed many many generations ago. So how about this..

>some mixed girls are kind of hot.

One drop rule. One percent of black lineage makes you black.

Any nudes?

Think that you're a faggot? Yeah me too maybe because you always start the thread with the same "stoner turned retard inflicted with brain damage turned necrotic" type saying.

Learn to appeal to an audience you fat murican no talent shit crotch

>All that oil.

You take that leap and you die of third degree rug burns after you careen across the methadone clinic.

No not all black girls are ugly some are others aren't

That's some first tier colonisation.

With black chicks all I do is look at their hair and wonder if it's a wig or a weave.

talk about COLONIZED, she's committed

She has white girl features though. If black womenz are attractive, post one with black features

I only see a Gorilla

Hard...
Dicks, Hard

MOOOAARRR

hnghhhhhh

name please?

did she sharpie in her missing eyebrows?

Iz so byootiful

okay, thats bretty gud

is that cosplay of someone who could graduate?

>ur post was dumb
>Not telling you how but u are lol
Did it hurt when you were hit with autism, lad?

>ITT: retards either don't understand that there are attractive people in every race, and those that do can't express it

rip Don Vito

8/10 abo

I was fully expecting her to twerk and clap her ass cheeks.

Indeed, all niggers are ugly creatures

day z?

Yeah and according to the CDC OP, over 50% of negresses carry a STD. But the Jew controlled media wont tell you that. They all want open boarders and race mixing; with their end-game being the complete and total destruction of the white race.

Yeah, they're not ugly after you slather on about one metric fuck ton of makeup.

>Sage nigger cuck threads.

Most good-looking black girls are mixed and whitewashed.

>false drawn eyebrows, not matching natural contours
>mascara on lashes
>drawn upper lip, other color shade on lower lip to more pronounced lips

Seriously, you just need to extend photo.

indeed

this is true i actually have a fetish for the really dark ones, but hot ones like that are a lot harder to find

the only drawback i see that white people have when impregnating a nigger is that you won't be able to tell if she cheated on you with another nigger...
Either way the baby will be a nigger and no one will say shit if he is more nigger than it should be

0/10 was expecting amazing lightsaber skill

they are actually noticably paler and can even be mistaken for white if the negress herself is halfcast

Oblig

Look at this cutie

>tfw it's not me

Also your kid will have a 90 IQ and might develop some kind of identity crisis and turn into a militant black nationalist to compensate for not looking black enough.