I'm a 19yo student living with my dad and bro. we have this small house in a pretty shitty neighborhood...

I'm a 19yo student living with my dad and bro. we have this small house in a pretty shitty neighborhood. I've been smoking a lot of grass in the past few months and have a bad history with the stuff since i got expelled from highschool because of it. So yeah i promised him i wouldn't do it in his house again and now, 3 days later i just did and he found me. So after calling me a "fucking cunt" and "the fuckup of the family" he proceeded to convey this information to my mom. He lied about some details to make it sound a lot worse than it actually was. So now im pretty fucked and dont know what to do. Please help Sup Forums

move out

roll

Maybe you should make your words mean something and not just say it for the sake of saying it?

What are the consequences that you face now?

Literally all you had to do was not smoke in his house. He didn't even make you stop. I have no pity for you and you deserve what's coming to you.

Die, you degenerate druggie.

Reeeeeeeeeee

Also, roll

You got to quit smoking grass until you own a house and can pay taxes on it; have food taken care of, and supplies taken care of, just so then you can grow plants if you get the licence to do that. This is the only way grass doesn't ruin people's lives, its because its so fun and evolutionary that it makes you want to base your life around it. You just got to concentrate on being able to support yourself and grow it yourself. Don't worry, you live in the land of opportunity, my land is worse to go and get rich in. You don't need to be sad anymore. Do some push ups and you'll feel better.

First, there must be free counseling at your college.
Go there and fix your desire to smoke weed and make sure you go for family therapy because you're the result of your parents/environment.

Saying a child is fucked up is like banging your head against a wall and blame others.

Thirdly, I suggest find a job and/or move out with some roommates.
If you want to move out just to smoke weed I would say skip, but if they're abusive then yeah, move out asap.

Besides, he acts like a father, protecting his child, I don't see anything wrong, he has the right to be mad at you and you have to understand that even though you're an adult you're living under their roof. ( unfortunately or not).

Psychology studentfag here

you are addicted to pot, junkie

i dont know yet, im scared dude.

fair point, thank you for that
you toothank you as well :)

Are you passing your collage?

He was right to do so. Clean up your act, apolagize, and hope for the best. You were kicked out because this has been a repeat issue or there have been issues over your consumption i.e. not finding a job, slipping grades ect.

>"collage"

You broke your promise. He's right. You're a fucking cunt. You're the fuckup of the family.

so in general, im not nor have i ever been to college. After school, i started working and now am 3 days away from finishing this CELTA course. im planning teaching in Thailand come August

suck him to get off.

You deserve whatever happens, junkie.

Suicide is a tried and tested formula for relief.

I agree.

▲ ▲
Only old fags get it.

Checked

I don't blame your dad for being mad at you, because if you're literally so lazy you can't even leave the house to smoke, you probably are a super worthless fuckup who won't hustle and get a job, or learn a trade, or go to college, etc.

And all THAT is what your dad is REALLY mad about.

You're welcome, take care, and have a good time.

fuck off you little faggot my 16 year old brother is currently on the run from the police, he's facing 2years so stop being such a pussy

That's great mate. So long as you support yourself and have a plan to move forward smoke as much as you like.
It was disrespectful to smoke in your old man's place when he asked you not to though. It tends to make me lazy, so I only smoke on the weekend. You need to find a ballance and remember to respect people's shit. You'll understand when you have your own spot. Keep strong friend.

Long day mate. Like the college.

chekt

Kek. Trips too. What'd you roll for?

Checked

You bro is going to get put upon inside.

This is now a get thread. Also check em

That's not how you do this

No. CHECKEM

Whats he facing time for?

f u c k

get

it would take too long to type all his charges, it's mostly robbery, assault, theft, burglary and assaulting a cop

GET GET GET. That's the magic phrase boys

KEK is the magic phrase. Always was. Always will be

Prepare for trouble...