When will you guys realize that there is now 'meme' magik and the only reason we bring things into existence is because...

When will you guys realize that there is now 'meme' magik and the only reason we bring things into existence is because we are a part of a collective consciousness where all of our experiences feed back into and where we draw our ideas from?

The more focused our consciousnesses is on something, the more we 'think' it into existence.

This is how we've been controlled our entire lives. There are people who realize the power in symbols and imagery and are able to weave and mold their own existence through us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1i2OKiqQ6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

read edward bernays' propaganda as well as some books on memetics brahs

SO WOT YOU'Z SAYIN' IZ DAT DA 'UMIES AR LIKE US

youtube.com/watch?v=y1i2OKiqQ6s

WE MUST GROW STRONGER
TRANSCEND THE PHYSICAL FORM

what else can we do with meme magic?

MAKE PENIS LARGER

your kind really need it

From our behavior and if what you are saying is true then we are literally Orks then?

DOUBLE your penis size!
Apply as many times as needed.

my penis may be small but at least it still has its head

you are just repeating the lefty Gaia bullshit but with trump memes. fuck off, I hate you and Im not part of any collective conciousness

Btfo

P.s. anime is gay

What other forms of meme magic have happened in the past?

Memes are literally just that, so the term meme magic isn't different from what you just described.

Meme Magik exists, proof:

The only issue with this post, is that it wasn't the first one. I call on do to the right thing.

Lay off the drugs.

Don't listen to him; you're doing drugs right.

It only works on things other humans can influence.

You can't meme a new continent into existence but changing an election or getting people to make something is only a matter of influence.

>tfw playing 9/9/9 and cant think of anything other than meme magic

Only autists will get the reference though, fratello

Get me a gf

Heretics, you will burn in eternal damnation.