I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I do it all the time is nothing to care about.

OP is an autistic virgin

Ur overeacting u fucking nigger

Nice copy pasta you massive faggot.

sounds like you have issues that cannot be handled in Sup Forums alone. Talk to her and let her know your feelings. Today may be a good day to talk to the people you love about the things you wonder about

Sounds like a tough situation OP. I keep my McD's visits on a rotational schedule. There are about 12 within a 30 minute drive of me, so I can visit each one on a different day for about half a month. Would suggest mapping these out. The treat is it gives you extra time to listen to you audiobook.

hello /ck/

It might be summer, but even these nwe fags have seen this shit.

You'll probably hook a few summers

thats just how live works man

This pasta is at least 7 years old.

Lol, I had a nostalgic flash back. This pasta is old.

And this is why you are still a virgin.

Stop thinking of her as "just another fast food employee" and see that she's a female who obviously has taken interest in you. She waves at you on her break, and asks you to come eat inside? She wants the D dumbass.

Good lord, this is ancient pasta

Fuck off newfag

being this bothered by people and small talk friendliness i'm pretty sure you actually have autism. Most probably what used to be called aspergers. Go see a psychiatrist, they'll help you through the proper testing. I'm not even kidding.

Sure is summer time.

Op, you forgot the dinosaurs. They were still, walking the earth when this pasta was new.

is this the return of sperger mcfatty?

>the McDonald's worker I ordered outside
when copypasta is so painful to read you stop here

>How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

Because you're sitting in your car in a parking lot eating.

And what's wrong with the one person at McDonald's who isn't an asshole trying to be nice to you?

Fucktard.

Pic of OP

op, that really shouldnt bother u, but i understand sometimes women at food places are annoying, like when i ordered a french dip and it was like really hot when i got it so i waited a minute for it to cool down and the waitress saw that i hadnt taken a bite yet, so she gave me a bunch of shit like "oh ur full already?" "i guess ur just one of those really really slow eaters!"...............like tf i just wanna chill and eat my food. daily things like that happen where i wanna just fucking snap, like yesterday some black kid wouldnt get out of my way when i was walking lol, most of this shit happens when im in niggertown, i swear niggers always have a fucking chip on their shoulder, always mean mugging too. but when im around white dudes its like smiles and "bro have a good day". rant over

Your long story was boring and stupid on the level of 70 year old man reminiscing about a turnip he once ate. I kept reading thinking it was going to turn into a story of you fucking her.

You should feel bad for that, and I hope you die of pancreatic cancer.

Just go in and eat your food inside you socially retarded fuck.

Why are ypu eating McDonalds so often? And furthermore why are you making it a routine? You sound like you dont have a decent social agenda seeing as you have a regular routine of eating fast food. Sounds like you're an antisocial lard guzzler.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Ancient copy-n-paste bait

Maybe you shouldn't be let out with out supervision

These guys get it

Everyone else can go fuck themselves

Long time no see, copypasta