Why don't any girls find me attractive? I'm 24 and I feel so lonely because I'm not even able to date...

Why don't any girls find me attractive? I'm 24 and I feel so lonely because I'm not even able to date... it literally makes me feel like something is genetically wrong with me and like I'm so flawed that I'm a freak of nature that makes all women reject me... I don't like fat girls... but any cute girl always says I'm not her type. What's so fucking gross about me? I just want to not live a pathetic loser life with wasted free time and bitterness towards what I can't even achieve.... all goals have been met in life EXCEPT being able to have a first date or even evidence that I'm found atttactive by the opposite sex.

Natural selection you beta faggot

Wouldnt say theres anything wrong with your face, maybe youre Just very small or girls dont like your personality? Might have a lot of reasons.

I get that

But what's "naturally" offputting about me?

I'm totally cool with killing myself just make it clear to me... the cunfusion won't kill me but the reality might

Dude that's because you're a giant faggot. Fuck off Sup Forums already with your autistic threads.

I'm 5'8" but it's never in any of my profiles and it can't be my personality if girls are swiping me no based on how I look. Are you a girl?

>But what's "naturally" offputting about me?
Probably the eyes of Charles Manson. You look like his son

You have extreme self-esteem issues to the point that you find it necessary to constantly seek validation on an anonymous Internet forum. I recommend seeking professional help in order to get over your insecurities.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

>it can't be my personality
it's your personality you fucking beta

date men. there

No I'm not gay fuck out of here
Thanks Gary but my self esteem issues will never end as long as they are based on TRUTH and that Truth is that I'm not good enough for average looking women

I can tell by your face and your post you take everything too seriously try relaxing and having fun weed helps a ton

you really have to get into the mentality that women are purely objects and are to be used, not to care what they think in the slightest.

It's true, woman are objects. It doesn't seem natural because men are mostly monogamist and have loyalty and values.
Women don't. You have to play the part of their friend until you're done using them, it's the only way in modern civilization op

S U M M E R

your haircut sucks and whatever weird look you're doing with your eyes is not attractive. You look like you're about to cry. Besides those two very fixable things there is nothing too obviously physically wrong with you. .

My guess is that your personality is lacking more than your body. Get some hobbies and talk about them and try to be funny and see what happens

I smoke weed daily.... it doesn't help when you have everything you want EXCEPT THE ABILITY TO EVER HAVE FEMALE COMPANY

JUST TELL ME WHY WOMEN THINK THEY ARE TOO GOOD FOR ME

I'd literally have a good ass life if I wasn't so lonely

cuz ur a little bitch.

what is your tinder bio. do you have an "anthem"?

You look small and weak. The Nose is also too big

women can smell insecurity a mile away. And you fucking reek

Hey you still using the same Skype? haven't spoke to you on there since like, 2014 when I found you in similar threads'

Goddamn it Brandon. Making these threads clearly isn't helping. You need a new strategy.

Probably because the pathetic desperation that comes through in this post and in your pic probably comes through to the girls that you talk to, it's obvious that you're trying way too hard.

The less you care the more appealing you will be. You're not special faggot, you're gonna die and get eaten by worms just like the rest of us...do you think having a girlfriend will prevent that? The irony is once you stop caring about women, that is the exact moment they will flock

Brandon has been making these threads for years. Nothing has changed. Surprised he hasn't become a Supreme Gentleman yet.

You're good-looking. But you telegraph neediness to girls bc you think they are the secret to your happiness.

Spoiler: they're not. They're just a different kind of bullshit.

Go to the gym, get a hobby, figure out what you can contribute to the world.

Stop worrying about whether or not some moron girl will suck your dick or not.

Again: stop whining about how other people are not giving you what you feel entitled to. Start thinking about what you can do for the world.

Shave. Get into a badass accident that gives you a facial scar, but not a disfiguring one.

stop hanging of Sup Forums u fucking fgt, go out instead

By the way, "needy" is no girl's type.

Another spoiler: all girls think that they are losers themselves. That's why they insist on someone who can create at least the the impression of winning.

I'm sorry Freddy benson

Damn right. Thread full of summer.

underrated

Probs cause you didn't get dubs

Holy shit

says the man with the dubs, check em!

get got