What do you think the next season has in store?

What do you think the next season has in store?

>Frank wins the lottery
>Psychic Dee
>The Gang pay their taxes
>Paddy's Pub: Birth of a bar
>Charlie gets lost

That's the kind of shit I would expect to happen

What are the chances that the show gets worse ?

>Twincest

>Dee gets raped
>Frank kills a man
>Dennis revealed to be serial killer
>Mac is gay and tries to fuck Dennis
>Charlie eats cheese

They better fucking stop Flanderizing the shit out of Charlie. I'm serious.

He doesn't have an IQ of 10. He can read basic English. He doesn't love cheese that much. Except the next season, they'll probably have him declared mentally retarded and he'll go to rehab for a cheese overdose and end up drinking paint daily. They need to stop throwing that in our faces so that it'll be funnier when they DO bring up something like Charlie drinking paint.

>he can read basic English

Charlie is literally illiterate and I'm pretty sure they called him actually retarded in the flowers for charlie episode

is his retardation hitting a bit too close to home m8?

>Frank wins the lottery
I wrote a fanmade script for this plot actually.

>frank brutally rapes and murders dee
>Charley goes to nigtown and kills nigs

I liked the leprechaun stuff in season 11

nightman vs dayman - guest directed by snyder

What I expect: To be entertained
What I will get: entertained

This show never fails to blow me away. Best show on television.

Hopefully a fucking end. I love it, but it's beginning to grind. I don't want it to be the next Simpsons or South Park.

>Charlie drinking paint

Dee telling Charlie to stop drinking paint was the most sincere line delivery in the entire show since Mac admitted he considered himself the Sheriff of Paddy's.

They've already been approved up to season 14. I'm betting they'll keep going for many more years if FX lets them.

Brown nose dick eating faggot

> you're right though

Great, something else I love slowly but surely getting ruined.

YELLING LMAO

You have no idea how many fucking times I've rewatched every season and how it never fails to make me laugh. Such a great show, and it's really because of how fucked up everyone is. I can totally relate to everyone

>is his retardation hitting a bit too close to home m8?
Someone compared me to Charlie once

I like Charlie as stupid as he is, just hope they don't play the joke so hard. Else it'll get boring. Like, if they have him getting high off whippits or something next season they should play it subtle like they did in the early seasons when you first heard of him huffing glue and eating cat food before bed.

What the hell makes people think Frank will win the lottery?

Also how does Frank still have all that money? Holy shit how does he keep funding? I know he makes some profit but surely not enough to keep himself wealthy right? Damnit Frank is a mystery. We need more Frank episodes. There were two last season.

Also Devito is fucking awesome

When the hell is there going to be a "The Gang goes to Jail"?

I mean it's just a matter of time with all their crazy schemes, but I'd like to see it. Oh, and Officer Judge Carl Winslow needs to be their judge

Look at this picture. Me and my friends just about lost our shit when his face showed up in this episode.

>hfw he throws out their case and the next case is also them

You tone deaf brah? How do you only focus on their tone of voice, like some toddler, and not what they're saying? What is context? Toddler.

MEME LMAO

Charlie: Okay, so I'm thinking we write on the billboard, in nice big letters, "We have two-for-one drink specials on Thursdays." And, on the bottom, you have a hilarious picture of Green Man kicking someone in the nuts. And people will go, "Hey, what's this wacky place? Where can I have those drinks?"
Dennis: It is absolutely astonishing how bad your ideas are.

>Mac cheats on Waitress because he thought Charlie was destroying his tapes when he was really destroying her sex tape with Frank
>She is fucking Mac just to destroy it

I love how shit connects like that in the show

The look on everyone's face in that moment, and Frank softly repeating the line, 10/10 episode
>....the sheriff of Paddy's