Who else realizes Trump is most likely a big cuck?

who else realizes Trump is most likely a big cuck?
And Im not even hating on him. Im not american so I really dont care much. Its just, you cant really believe a woman so hot as her actually enjoys fucking an 71 yrs old fat wrinkly guy. What are the chances she is not cheating on him with some ripped chad while Trump is away on his business/president trips?

I find it really amusing when you think about how much ppl here fight again murica getting cucked yet at the same time they idolize the paragon of cuckoldry as their savor.

OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT OP IS A FAGGOT

#FreeMelania

He couldn't finish off Clinton without Putin. Got to be a cuck

Inb4 sure kid

Trump is a big fat faggot who sucks fat black cocks in the oval office, which is also the nickname he gave to his shit locker.

obvious bait cyka blyat

Everyone knows trump supporters are the real cucks. I read it on CNN. And the oatmeal says trump is a log licker

It doesn't really matter what you say about trump. All you have to do is remember these five words:

He was the best candidate.

That is all

takes a cuck to know a cuck

sure kid

No i looked at redit and they said trump is bad
You must be a cuck

How's summer camp? Shouldn't you go out for a swim or something? Your parents paid a lot of money for it.

He was not the best candidate, but he was the president this country of fat morons deserves.

MUH HUNTIN' GUNS. SAVE 'EM MISTER TRUMP.

Where does that put you?

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

"Think about people here." news flash: no one here thinks about anyone there. Ever.

Pro-trump or anti-trump doesn't matter. The biggest cucks are 'Sure, kid' posters.

If he was intelligent or charming I'd disagree. But he's a fucking idiot. She's there for his money. She might not want to risk not getting it when he dies.

Ok, friend.

You:
3=D

Your wife's BF:
3=================D

الرد على هذا المنصب أو أمك سوف يموت في نومها الليلة.

>And Im not even hating on him.
>posts post on Sup Forums about him
>???

Unite Sup Forums's left and right in holy war against sure kid

It doesn't count as being a cuck if he's also out fucking every dumb slut from New York to DC