Everybody is talking about Hillary's health because she can barely walk and is having fucking seizures on camera

>everybody is talking about Hillary's health because she can barely walk and is having fucking seizures on camera
>try to pretend like you can be funny by completely ignoring that and talking about Trump's health instead
What's happened that's suddenly made Colbert such a blatant establishment shill? It's kinda sad, honestly.

youtube.com/watch?v=UjFKpIq4ixM

I don't think he writes much of it himself. I realized this back when he had Sarkeesian on his show. He laughed and dismissed video games and journalistic integrity in video games media. I find it unlikely that someone like Colber, I.E a fucking guy who beat Jackson's Tolkien expert on a Tolkien quiz, would judge other people for getting too invested in pointless shit.

could be he is a moron though

Video games are worse than pointless shit though. Please go back to if you think otherwise.

>reading comprehension
uhh.. I don't think there is a board for that so maybe just... >>>/highschool/

>journalistic integrity in video games media
jesus christ, i didnt realise there were still gamergaters lurking about lol

He was always a liberal shill. He was just smart enough to pretend to be conservative.

>Linking to it

Wew

>What's happened that's suddenly made Colbert such a blatant establishment shill?
Democrats are in power.

>[Clinton] can barely walk and is having fucking seizures on camera

You're overreaching, guys. Stick to "Hillary will raise your taxes and take away your guns".

>election getting close
>trump has almost 0% chance of winning
>bunch of narratives regarding hillary being a criminal, being unhealthy, etc began circulating
these are called political tactics. I dont think I've seen a single person talk about any actual policies during this election. most people are like you, complete airhead who attach themselves to sensationalism and conspiracy because theyre too stupid to actually analyse issues

That's what Colbert said. He was talking about integrity in video game media.

Thanks for Correcting The Record

>>bunch of narratives regarding hillary being a criminal, being unhealthy, etc began circulating

>begun

Kek.

They had been a thing for YEARS.

>passive entertainment like movies and television aren't pointless

drone af

>0.01 dollarydoos have been deposited in your CTR account

He went to a major show so he has to appeal to the retarded masses. Pretty simple, really.

I could at least laugh at his conservative caricature on his old show but now he's just another insufferable faggot.

That wasn't even his point. The fact that Colbert laughs at x being pointless and stupid while having himself invested significant amounts of time to learning fictional history and lore makes him a moron

but he made videos on both of them. why so triggered Sup Forumstard?

Video games are no more pointless than late night talk shows.

>so he has to appeal to the retarded masses.
His ratings are shit though. Even the retarded liberal masses don't want to watch him.

What's everyone's favorite bull prepping technique to perform while enjoying his show?

>what happened

They are losing.

They show signs of panic everywhere, completely illogical arguments, sudden u-turns, calling for censorship... the establishment is shitting their pants as the west is waking up.

>Trump's dad died of a form of Alzheimer's that sets in after age 65
>70 yr old Trump literally claimed that there was no discussion of the border wall despite it being the first thing the Mexican president brought up in their meeting
How long is Trump's health going to last? Maybe like 1 month tops?

>everybody is talking about Hillary's health because she can barely walk and is having fucking seizures on camera
Outside of the alt-right hugbox, no they're not talking about it and she's not having seizures.

>try to pretend like you can be funny by completely ignoring that and talking about Trump's health instead
They're not talking about Trump's health, they're talking about the letter which was clearly written by Trump himself and is completely unlike the health reports released by other presidential candidates.

Gawker is already dead, my man.

How much did you earn from this post?

>#CTR

Maybe Bill gave her the mother of all urinary infections?

>alt-right hugbox

This is honestly the dumbest meme you crt shills are trying to force.
It makes sense with leftists because they got the media and politicians on their side. Even SJWs rarely have to deal with their views being challenged aside from the internet but the alt-right? There is no hugbox or safe-space because you cant even turn on the radio without hearing some nu-male praising the wonders of arab immigration.

It's a shillbot, user. They get paid to literally spew bullshit on the interjew.

Trump is going to be the oldest person every elected to the presidency and hasn't released any substantial medical records. What is he hiding?

WHAT CHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?

Yeah, all nightly shows are tanking.

It's almost like shitting on the evil white devil and laughing at the stupid people who want to preserve their countries and their cultures has reached it limit and the people are tired of being mocked.

>0.1 rare pepes has been transferred to your account

>thinking that watching shit shows and "deep" movies isn't pointless

>Believing conspiracy theories.
It's not even a cool one, like aliens or the Illuminati. Believing in right wing conspiracy theories just makes you look like a dangerous lunatic.

oh fuck off we both know they get dredged up from the conspiracy and scandal graveyard to try and win trump some points, its desperation because gop cant win on policy anymore

$0.01 has been added to your account.

>what is Sup Forums
>what is conservative radio

> leftists because they got the media and politicians on their side
Especially Fox news, Breitbart, Limbaugh, Alex Jones, and every republican politician ever. How paranoid can you get.

It's so satisfying to see the world realise that this smug left wing satire trash has run its course.

Jon Stewart was only funny when he was mocking these tool news anchors. Less so when going LOL REPUBLICANS.

Thank you for Correcting The Record, my jewish friends.

Which kind of worries me. Trump has done such an excellent job in riling up the fringe elements of the Republican Party with his questionable comments. If he isn't announced the winner of the election on Nov. 9th, these people are going to probably start screaming "stolen election" and do something colossally stupid.

>>trump has almost 0% chance of winning
Y-Yeah g-guys... Trump will surely loose, r-right???

did hillary shit herself or something?

ITS THE CULT OF PERSONALITYY

>got the politicians on their side
republicans have a majority in the house and senate you fucking idiot. what are you even tlaking about? Goddamn your conspiracy theories dont make sense even on a surface level, its just gobbledygook

>The polls are skewed!
>Silent majority!
>Shilliry is rigging it!

His face is begging for a fist. Just look at him and tell me you don't want to knock the insufferable faggot out. His every facial expression is wildly exaggerated, like he's talking to a baby - which isn't far from the truth, considering his audience - and his every word just oozes with smugness. And, of course, he's a shill.

I would rather listen to Jimmy Fallon's hysterical, braying laughter for eight hours straight than watch five minutes of this cunt's show.

>literally every reputable poll says he's losing

You don't have to like Hillary but are Trumpf
ags really this delusional?

yeah if it wasnt for professional shills like me, Sup Forumss conspiracy theories would totally catch on with mainstream society. yep

LOOK IN MY EYES WHAT DO YOU SEE?

>I know! Let's convince idiots they're wrong with facts and logic!

yes the gallup polls and electoral projections that are always correct within the margin of error are totally being manipulated right?
Or is it that the jewish conspiracy is going to rig the election? Tell me again, when did democrats get magic election rigging power? Why do they only use it every couple of decades?

His face is begging for a fist. Just look at him and tell me you don't want to knock the insufferable faggot out. His every facial expression is wildly exaggerated, like he's talking to a baby - which isn't far from the truth, considering his audience - and his every word just oozes with smugness. And, of course, he's a shill.

I would rather listen to Sean Hannity's hysterical, braying laughter for eight hours straight than watch five minutes of this cunt's show.

lol @ all these smug leftists bragging that Trump is going to lose.

The real loser here is the left when they cement their hold on the establishment with Hillary Clinton just in time for economic collapse and WWIII.

You will completely lose the next generation. Most non-fag millennials have already turned.

And we all thought Dubya was the worst thing ever. History isn't a straight line, faggots. Your time is up soon.

The ones that have stuck by him through every dumb move. I really doubt there are many moderate Republican left supporting him leaving the fringe element that has lurked silently in the background for decades. He is just the first GOP candidate to actively tap into the desires and irrational fears of that fringe element

I can't fathom the mental hoops you have to jump through to think that the polls are skewed, Hillary has a brain tumor, and Trump is anything other than a salesman.

Again, I 100% can see how someone thinks Hillary is a bad choice, but you're deluding yourself if you think Trump has any chance of the Presidency.

*tips tinfoil hat*

>fucking idiot

Disableist.

>goddamn

Offensive towards Muslims.

>gobbledygook

Probably racist.

I want to speak with your supervisor at CTR. I simply cannot believe they tolerate such vile language from their shills, and I want to file a complaint.

I am scared now. Thanks internet tough guy

Because nobody seriously considers she's sick, apart from Paul J Watson and some delusional Sup Forums faggots.

>implying I have a problem with "legal" drone strikes in other countries
>implying I'm not a center-left moderate with a hawkish streak, meaning HRC's policies (not what she says in speeches but here actual policies) don't sound appealing to me.

HRC has killed more Muslims than Genghis Khan.

sure Tump is not the best person for the job but goddamn... why would any remotely sane person even think of voting Hillary? how fucking insane and stupid do you have to be?

Where will Sup Forums stream their collective suicide when Hillary wins in a landslide?

sure Hillary is not the best person for the job but goddamn... why would any remotely sane person even think of voting Trump? how fucking insane and stupid do you have to be?

I love CTR calling everything a conspiracy. It's the laziest, least convincing "defence" I've ever seen.

Fuck off back to r-ddit, you shill.

Probably on the evening news on Nov. 9th as some of them take up arms and try to "reclaim the government for "the people"". The crazies have been riled up enough with the comments about how "The Establishment" won't let Trump win and how they'll try to steal the election. He doesn't win, regardless of whether it is a close race or a slaughter, and they are going to see that as a vindication of everything he has been saying.

Are you five?

>I know you are, but what am I?

Thanks for proving a point.

I know you think you did something clever, but literally any other presidential candidate would be a better choice than Killary.

>vote for a known criminal who gives out state secrets for fun
>or vote wildcard
The fact you needed to parrot his exact post back at him says it all really.

Whoever wins; it will be the source of incredible entertainment and comedy gold for all of us.

Probably around the same time they did it when Brexit lost.

Wait.

And the right calling everything a conspiracy is fine?
When you throw shit over a wall don't be surprised if people get tired of it and start throwing it back

>known criminal

What has she been convicted of?

>election getting close
>narratives regarding hillary being a criminal began circulating
Lots of people have been terrified of Hillary for a while. I'm not American and a lot of educated people here think Hillary's a new level of corrupt for your politicians, including me.

She's fucking reptillian prime and if she wins I'm going be be legitimately scared. I'll take the meme king over her any day.

>actually referencing an Internet comic in which feminists are the antagonist and then pretending the right are the feminists in this scenario
Kek.

The right doesn't have a platform from which to throw shit. Haven't done for years. Media is entirely left wing shitflinging. Only now that the Internet has the reach that it does has the right been able to fling anything back.

Being a moderate is suffering in silence. Or perhaps you just don't have much political conviction.

How could anyone have the patience to be a centrist?

>generic Hillary thread
>lazily throw in reference to Colbert so it isn't immediately removed for being unrelated to Sup Forums
>sit back and cream yourself over the thread developing literally identically to every other fucking post and thread about Hillary on the internet

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you waste of a brain.

I can't wait for this election to end and Trump to just win so these faggots will quit spewing regurgitated /r/The_Donald garbage everywhere

>It's only a crime if you get caught
Kek. You're right, mishandling federal secrets isn't a crime. Go ahead and do it yourself right now, it can't be illegal after all because Hillary wasn't arrested, right?

Were you in a coma for the last eight years and just woke up to write this?

>Media is entirely left wing shitflinging.

Yes, thank god we never had to deal with O'Reilly, Coulter, Limbaugh, etc. Those right-wing nutjobs would never have a voice in our progressive america

see Your arguments consist of "Nuh-uh," "But they're doin' it, too!" and repetition. You're either trying to drown out the actual discussion with shitposts, or you're retarded, or you're a child.

You think it will stop if Trump wins. They'll be so full of themselves that it will be pro-Trump shitposting 24/7/365 for however long he remains President.

>DRUMPF WILL NEVER GET HIS WALL BUILT HA HA DUMB REPUBLICANS

Get's wall set in stone after meeting the Mexican Prez

>WELL UMM URR AHH OHHH DETAILS THOOOOO HOW WILL HE PAY FOR IT *INCREASINGLY NERVOUS LAUGHTER*

>Bring up Hillary's emails

>STOP LOOKING INTO FUCKING DETAILS YOU FUCKING RACIST REPUBLICAN CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!!!! REEEEEE!

The Left is losing the narrative infront of everyone my mane

If the justice department investigated what I did and recommended that no action be taken against me, then apparently no, I would not have committed an illegal act. That's why we don't throw anyone in prison who is accused of a crime jesus.

The last eight years where fags got marriage, trannies got allowed to shower with little girls and niggers burned cities to the ground when criminals were shot with a nigger Democrat president in charge? Those 8 years? Ah yes, very right wing indeed.

You managed to pull 3 names. All of which are universally considered to be fucking nuts. Why? Because they're right wing. You actually proved my point, thanks.

If you murder someone and the police don't suspect you - or worse, they cover for you - you didn't really murder someone. That's your argument. That's your logic. Wow, good job.

You should probably reread what they said then. It was along the lines of "Don't fucking do this. If anyone but Hillary did this, they'd be in prison". A crime is a crime, even if you're inexplicably pardoned from the punishment.

>You're either trying to drown out the actual discussion with shitposts, or you're retarded, or you're a child.
Wahhhhh they're doing to us what we do all over non Sup Forums boards
Maybe head back to your own shitposting safespace

Please be one of the ones to kys on Nov 9th when your new Fuhrer doesn't one.

My wife's son and I watch his show all the time and we don't see any problems with it.

No. I'll stay right here and keep calling you a shit-flinging retard. It's fun, and it seems to be bothering you.

Also, again, "B-but they're doing it, too!" isn't an argument. Are you stupid or something? Have you ever been tested for a developmental disorder? Because there's definitely something wrong with your brain.

I'm not American so it doesn't affect me. I just love watching how anally ravaged you children get when faced with facts.

He's a complete sell out, and the funny thing is that his ratings are abysmally low.

Soon the charade of his career will be over.

Unfortunately, he'll be rewarded for his loyalty to the oligarchs and we'll never get to see him sleeping under a bridge drinking moonshine from a mug.

lol i love that just because you're having a little moment you think that all this infowars-y conspiracy shit is anything but laughable

>It's a shillbot, user. They get paid to literally spew bullshit on the interjew.
How much and do you have to be American to do it? I'm great at spoofing bullshit opinions of various kinds of retards, I'd like to sign up for this shit.