How do you deal with tailgaters and other assholes in daily traffic?

How do you deal with tailgaters and other assholes in daily traffic?

Pic related. Or if traffic is slow enough I throw random shit I have laying around in my car at them. I have road rage problems.

You slow down on purpose

Brake-check if asshole is behind me
High beams if asshole in front of me
>Mfw highbeam shit is dumb

Feel bad for them because they're black and they don't know better

When I am not alone in the car, I try to cover up farts by a slow and gentle release of the gas to the cushion. When I am alone it does not matter. Anyway, car farts are always muted by soft seat trim.

Drive extremely slowly, smile and wave in a friendly manner when they finally pass me by screaming.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD JEW

brake check them, or to not risk getting in an accident just drop it down a gear and slow down to a crawl.

Simple. If they don't adapt their safety distance to my speed, I will have to adapt my speed to their safety distance.

This, you fuck are supposed to stay on the outside lane.

tap the brakes to give them fair warning
if they continue, i lock 'em up.

I ride a motorcycle so I really shouldn't do this. Last time a large off road vehicle was right up my arse in a 20 zone, gave him the benefit of the doubt for 5 seconds, then slowed down to 15/10/5/stopped and got off. He sped off shouting "fuck you" kek

This really works and is the funniest thing to do.

I did the high beam shit to some faggot on a long ass off ramp loop because he was going slow as FUCK and brake checked me. Then I just left my high beams on as he crawled like 10 mph for a good two minutes freaking out and flipping me off. i didn't give a fuck because I had plenty of time to be at work but he caused a huge line of traffic.

This provides me many keks on a regular basis

Quit holding up traffic, OP

this. and pretend like you're talking on your phone and that you don't notice them.

I don't deal with tailgaters cause I'm always doing the limit so no one rides my ass... I also recognize that driving inches away from your car results in you slowing down. So I don't do that in order to get places quicker. I also recognize that serving in between lanes is only going to save me literally no time unless I'm doing 50+over the limit.

Speed the fuck up and drive properly or slow the fuck down and take public transit.

I always do 5 over and stay in the right lane unless I'm passing someone, and when people try to be racing faggots and speed by me when I do get over I just stare at them mouth agape with the blankest expression possible and do a golf clap

>police officer
>driving on the phone

This nigger knows.

are you mentally challenged or something?

By not driving in the fast lane if you insist on doing the speed limit. You're just a fuckin hazard cuz then the ass hole is going to weave and try to get around you. Speeders and tailgaters aren't the issue, it's the faggot doing

>Pic related.

Never though about that. Will give it a try. Thx.

Even when there is a dumb fuck in the left lane, I just get closer and closer until they get over, or start flashing my lights. I refuse to pass on the right unless they just won't get over.

The reason is because if it's like a semi or something in the left lane, they're probably TRYING to get back over in the right, yet dumb fucks keep passing on the right so they can't. So especially in the case of trucks I stay in the left and let them get over

doesn't do shit. Someone did it to me the other day and I wasn't tailgating them. I just got a window wash without using mine.

You get right in front of them and lay on that fucker till you see their wipers come on.
I always keep a spare jug in my trunk for convenient reloading.
Then for added effect when they speed up to pass you blast em with the high beams.

Take out my unregistered firearm and begin opening fire.

Some people are actually this retarded

You should try getting out of the way.. If youre in the left lane and youre not passing anyone you should get over.. If youre in the middle or right lanes drive slower to piss them off more

to add to my own comment, if 5 over isn't fast enough for you, and I'm passing someone, getting on my ass isn't going to make me do shit. Sorry you're a stupid nigger that wants to roll 90 because you're late for work

Clearly they gave up too easily. Gotta super soak it for a minute. Or stop for a sec, leave them in a false sense of security and go back to soaking them.

and people like you, I let off the gas and maintain speed with the person next to me

GET FUCKED

yeah but all you're doing is spraying them/me with windshield washing fluid. Doesn't do anything

literally going to rear end you idgaf

This. I get out in front of them then get right next to someone slow and block the road so they can't pass.

I stop driving like a punk ass bitch or move over

I do that too when there's some faggot going 90mph coming up on me. I'm talking about the people doing 60 in a 75 in the left lane

I love the bullshit people who use their high-beams when you are going faster then them. Like you pass and they have to flash their lights at you.
Fuck you, now I slam on my brakes asshole. You're not the fucking police of the road.

You are the reason there is traffic

>assholes detected

When I have guys like you behind me I drive an elephant race with the semi-Trucks for a few minutes.

No one ever tailgates me.

Scum like this got gassed 75 years ago.

And that makes you a MASSIVE cunt. Good job, faggot.

Even if the person behind you is doing 100, move your ass to the right. The left lane is for passing, regardless of speed. It's not your job to obstruct anyone that's not doing a reasonable speed, you're just going to cause an accident. 5 mph over is still slow as shit on most highways.

>tfw I ticket left lane hogging faggots on a daily basis

Feels good to be a cop (sometimes)

no, faggots going 100mph in a 40 and then wrecking is what causes traffic; it's the same faggots who weave through traffic which causes people to have to put on their brakes and, yep, more traffic

Some guy tailgated and flashed his lights at me when I was in the left lane (UK slow lane) once. He had 3 other lanes to use to overtake me.

I was amazed. BMW driver as always.

Get out of your own fucking daydream world and get in the correct fucking lane, you hideous gaping anus.

>nigger...late for work
>nigger...work
kek

Fuckin faggots like you are the reason traffic exists. Your bullshit power trip is just holding up everyone else.

> b-but they shouldn't be going so fast

Fuckin pussy

Not as good as beating up a nigger, but good.

and if I'm passing someone, I'm not going to get over to the right. if I'm doing the speed limit and would have to slow down in the right lane after letting an asshole like you pass, I'm doing myself a disservice, so I'm going to stay in my lane and pass the next car

and guess what, fuckhead, if you attempt to pass on the right, I will accelerate to prevent it

go right ahead. i hope you have good insurance and a good attorney.

They wouldnt have to weave if you would just get out of the fucking way.. And we are thalking about freeways not residential streets

Slow down to 3 or 4 below the speed limit, or brake check them. I have a hitch on the back of my truck so if they hit me it does more damage to them and nothing to me.

I drive a $600 car. I brake check the fuck out of them.

>Get out of your own fucking daydream world and get in the correct fucking lane, you hideous gaping anus.

You got your license by sucking off the driving examiner and are a Turk rat or white trash. Only explanation.

Right in your piece of shit pickup truck I'm assuming? You're not preventing anyone from passing you on the left or right.

>and guess what, fuckhead, if you attempt to pass on the right, I will accelerate to prevent it

>probably drives a shitty Accord or Focus

Slow down with my semi-automatic camry without brake checking.

Roll coal on they asses #yee#yee #powerstroke

Continue to drive like a normal person. That seems to piss them off.

You are not important. Move along.

ignore them for the most part, it's a HUGE reason why we need autonomous vehicles as people can be fucking retarded and self important

Nigger, work, pick one

kicks rocks at them at stop signs

#blacksmokematters

It really all depends are you the one slowing traffic down or is he the one speeding past it?

MOVE TO THE RIGHT AND LET THEM PASS BECAUSE I'M NOT AN INCONSIDERATE, INCOMPETENT SHIT BRAINED TWAT LIKE YOU OP.

Hi grandma I didn't know you browsed here

This thread is a perfect example of the mentality that Americans have when driving and is the reason there's much more accidents in the US than in Europe.

Shit would be dope if people could be smart but unfortunately for most their ego outweigh their wits.

i go the speed limit, and if they want to go so much faster that they ride my ass, i slow down, to like 10 under.
if they try to pass, i keep going the speed limit. if they try to pass by driving into the oncoming traffic lane, i literally speed up until they change their mind.

I look forward to you getting shot dead for being a fucking prick who never learned the rules of the road. You realize you are punishing other for your own incompetence?

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!

I was on a road one time at around midnight. There were 2 lanes to choose from. I was the only one on the road. Speed limit 45. Im going 45. One other car speeds up behind me and slows to my speed (45) and rides me real close. No homo. Im pissed so i decide i. Gonna drastically reduce my speed. Literally slow down to about 20 mph in a 45 zone. The other car slows down with me and stays tailgating me for about 5 miles, instead of just going around me. Late at night just us 2. Bastards.

If they're in front of me I just go around them, no need to do some childish shit. If they're tailgating me I flash the brakes to give them a warning for their own safety, if they rear end me then I'll just take them to court.

>I do that too when there's some faggot going 90mph
Your not a cop, let them be dumb

For some reason people in Ohio think passing their slow ass on the road (even on multi-lane highways) is a grave offence worthy of threats of violence. So it's pretty often you'll try to pass someone doing 60 in a 75, only to end up pacing them at 90mph while they give you the finger and shout shit. If you do manage to pass them they'll usually speed around you and do their best to breakcheck you.

I bought a gun and conceal carry permit. It's effective.

By being the fastest car in the freeway. I know the exac locations of any speeding camera or police lookout. Im arrive in places a quick time

Stop posting your nonexistent penis.

Absolute cancer right here. If you are on the highway, you are supposed to stay on the right. If you are on a two-lane road and overtaking is permitted, you are not only starting to speed yourself, you are also consciously creating a more dangerous situation than necessary. Fucks like you should lose their license.

Go faster you Shitbag. Break retarders are faggots

I was getting tailgated in my van once, I was doing the speed limit, no more no less. Slammed on the brakes, making them rear end me. They called the police and I explained to them exactly what happened, the police ended up taking my side and wrote an incident report saying that the person behind was at fault. Their insurance ended up paying for all the repairs, plus some extras that had already existed, I just said that they happened in the crash rofl.

This.
I always turn on my windshield wiper spray shit and then I put my car on cruise control and start hitting the lower speed button. That way my brake lights don't come on and they practically almost eat the ass of my car

Holy shit how small is your dick?

by not driving at all

Don't block the traffic and nobody will tailgate you, gook

Kek fucking this

I know the sterotypes of bad drivers are old people, women, and asian people but good god damn black people are worse then all of them on the road where I am at.
Everytime somebody does some shit that pisses me off I like to see what the person driving looks like. 80% of the time they are black.

When people do this to me i hang back and put my brights and fog lights on until i have room to pass

I take the cover off of my rear windshield wiper that causes it to spread all over the window, so now it just shoots allover your car. kinda like im pissing on you. works well on nice clean Mercedes too!

I fucking hate tailgaters. However, I always go by the rule: "Don't annoy the crazy person". Who knows why they want to go faster. Perhaps they just need to pee REALLY FUCKING HARD - that's what I always tell myself. Anyway, if they are tailgating, I am very easy on my brakes. I don't want a new trunk.

I am always doing the limit, but if there is someone who wants to drive even faster, I just let them overtake me when possible. I don't take it personally and I am not trying to stop them. If you want to go over the limit, then do as you wish. I really don't care. Also, if there are guys on motorbikes behind me, I always use the signal to show them to overtake me. They are faster than me anyway and they are always thankful I let them pass me.

There is no need to be a cunt. We are all drivers and we're on the road together. If everybody just fucking relaxed, driving would be much more enjoyable and we wouldn't have so many accidents.

I have put a bullet through a rear windshield for this. Be careful.

Pass or move around them.
Because I'm on a motorcycle.

Probably about 20% of them are black.. You just dont pay attention to the other 80%

Tip of the hat to you good sir.

i don't think anyone who replied understood.
let me reiterate.
i go the speed limit.
i only fuck with them when they want to go over the speed limit to break the law.

im just promoting that,
A) you should go the speed limit
B) you should keep 1 cars distance between you and the person in front of you

You mean you felt upset in your moms minivan when this happened?

To bad I mostly drive during the day and your brights don't do shit to me
That and I also don't drive in california because I'm not a giant faggot so good thing I won't have to worry about gay cucks like you