Can we put this motherfucker behind bars already?

Can we put this motherfucker behind bars already?

we still need to give the peasants their chance to revolt

no

For what? Nothing? You need a legal and legitimate reason to arrest someone. Undeniable physical proof of course is needed to.

Enjoy your butthurt faggot

Since there is 0 proof of any crime, you can't use the excuse because he hurt your feefees to indict him.
Get the fuck over it, he won, your criminal lost.

greatest quote of all time, has me in tears

There is overwhelming evidence that Trump conspired with our known enemy - Russia - to interfere in our elections. His own fucking son just produced email proving it.

What's your excuse this time, Republitards? How long do we have to endure you bullshit about this catastrophe?

You want a Pence Presidency SO BAD, user? Fuck, I'm not sure that's such a good thing to push.

Get mad fgts. We like it.

Funny how all the trump dick suckers have suddenly forgotten that we had two shit choices for president. Do the math morans.

Show proof of evidence. If you don't show proof. Why would anyone listen to you?

For what? Other presidents have done a lot worse shit then him. Or are you not old enough to have lived long enough to know better already?

Didn't even care

Pence is a nutjob but at least he isn't a blithering idiot.

why..because he hurt ur fee fees.....Grow the fuck up..........

Kill traitors before enemies because with such traitors the enemy is useless

I don't think prosecutors are going to reveal evidence until the trial starts. They kind of hang onto what they know so they can rip up Trump's lame defense.

He's going to run to Russia any day now anyway.

Yeah as soon he pulls some illegal shit like "operation fast and furious" or watergate. So far nothing.

For WHAT? faggot Sup Forums tard

I can't believe we have a rapist president walking free. MULTIPLE rapes. He should have been locked up for life YEARS ago.

We can still put him away for treason! It will be partial retribution for all the crimes he's committed and all the people he's hurt throughout his miserable life.

There's a special place in hell for people like Donald Trump.

It's time for Trump to go!

>After Comey testimony: Trump has been completely vindicated. Anyone still talking about the 'Russia collusion' narrative after this is absolutely insane.
>AutisticLeft: Hold my raspberry breezer

You misspelled Bill Clinton

Why? He is doing exactly what I voted for him to.

>He got in a constitution first judge on the supreme court.
>Working to fix the refugee problem so we don't import terrorists because MUH FEELINGS
>Pissing off the establishment of both parties which is exactly what I want. I want neocons purged from the Republicans aka McCain/Bush family. I want the slaves of the bankers kicked from the Democrats aka Schumer and Clintons.
>House this week is giving him 1.6 billion for the wall.
>Increased deportations of illegal immigrants.
>Reworking food stamps so illegals can't take any.
>Going after criminal harboring cities aka "sanctuary" cities.

He is doing everything I wanted him to. Also please keep Pence away from the presidency. I am scared shitless he is the next George W Bush.

It would actually make america great again of it gets rid of that anusclown.

Bill Clinton is no longer president....

No.

Get a grip

When this russia thing quiets down, he is gonna put half the Obozo administration behind bars.

No it would be better if you got rid of the partisan fags who spam boards all day

Have to do something illegal to be put behind in jail. Digging up dirt on an opponent is not illegal. Hurting delicate lefty faggots' butts also is not illegal.

For what?

The whole country saw the same exact testimony and half the country saw one thing and the other half saw the complete opposite depending on what team they're on. Regardless of where you stand you have to realize how unhealthy this is.

Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, and Barack himself are the only ones I know of that broke laws according to wikileaks.

We are legiun

Him? Or his son? Pick one. There is only one of the two who was part of the campaign and only one of the two who became president. At best you have something that seems "unethical" but as we all know, ethical/unethical is not legal/illegal

Well maybe it is time for another civil war. Either that or peaceful balkanize. It would be best for everyone.

Name one piece of evidence you autistic dildo. Just one. Trump Jr. releasing e-mails by his own volition with nothing damning isn't evidence, it's retarded. I've been waiting for something to prove all of you idiots right, but clearly that isnt going to happen. That's why the more you imbeciles push this idiotic nothingburger, there more people are going to wake up. This bullshit allegation was started by Hillary Clinton during the campaign to draw attention away from her, and despite her being a literal criminal her bullshit accusation still is being talked about. You're all fucking idiots if you believe this lie, and you're also hypocrites if you can't even give Donald a chance to make things right. Voters did it for Obama, Twice! And twice he fucked America.. So get learnt. Calling you stupid at this point would be redundant

It's called Treason. Google it if you don't believe in higher education.

Sure!

why is Sup Forums full of republicans? Abortion seems to be the big issue of this election. Seeing all the rekt threads and rape threads, I would think Sup Forums doesn't give 2 shits if someone wanted to abort their baby.

And yet, there is no evidence enough to say any criminal activity took place. If there was, he would be indicted already.
Hell, there was more proof Clinton broke the law with the private email server scandal and FBI declined to indict.
Here's your straws, have fun trying to grasp at them.

let me see...I see 2 things in your quality...#1 the ass...that witch is behind..and most fucked..bye man an female...witch mind you is of great lower quality...but seems you give up...#2 HOLE...that is what you have been giving all along...know...the problem is????which do I want...ASS or the HOLE?.....

What a fucking peace of shit that needs to died to give the world of the gift of not using its resources by being alive.

grow up and ask Soro to pay the $15/hr......

Get a job

Noone cares for abortion you tool. Noone cares about gay rights. We care about our guns, our right to tell you you look like a faggot for being a faggot and our hard earned money not going to Anthony weiners sex change to get him out of jail time.

discord gg/WbDVqFr
THE GREAT DEBATE

Everything Trump has done so far has only helped the rich and big corporate CEO's. How can you agree with him allowing Sessions to crack down on marijuana to appease his for-profit prison friends down south?

Apparently you don't know how treason works.

so there is no physical evidence of collusion, but because a memo was written it means there is a smoking gun
>lol ok

Dems dont want your guns. It would be impossible. That's just something fox tells you to get you mad.

Canadian here. How did your president betray you exactly? I don't understand

It's time to charge the DNC with TREASON

Democrats refuse to accept the results of the election.
Democrats declare anyone who does not support their party a "nazi"
Democrats start looting and rioting.
Democrats start calling for violence against Trump supporters.
Democrats start randomly assaulting people.
Democrats openly call for the assasination of our president.
Democrats start killing policemen.
Democrats start shooting elected officials.

Democrats claim the Presidential Election cannot be rigged.
Democrats create an obstructionist campaign claiming the election was rigged.

The Clintons are literal life-long criminals.. Scum of the earth. But libtards can only see blue vs red, black vs white. They can't see past the mental paradigm they've created for themselves which is why they are a lost cause. Bill fucking raped a girl when she was twelve.. So hard that it damaged her internally and she'll never have kids.

Apparently, you don't know how English works.

The DNC is attempting to overthrow our government because they didn't win the election.

They should have arrested berry, Hillary and pedosta on these premises then I guess. Liberal logic is no logic at all.

build the wall

Do you happen to follow Occupy Democrats?

Keep him. I need some entertainment for the next 4 years. Plus if Alec Baldwin is busy impersonating Trump then he doesn't have any other time to do other shit projects. Like 30 Rock, abusing his daughter, etc.

>Dems dont want your guns. It would be impossible
>impossible
wow read a book, sad cunt
all manner nation-states have disarmed their citizenry by force throughout history

lol ok

>Can we put this motherfucker behind bars already?

Crimes are required to do that. So, we'd be better off putting you behind bars for even wanting to do that.

>Triggered, Googles a response.
Keep trying kid. There is no legal path here.

Pence is probably worse. He seems to be distancing himself from all this Trump BS bc he is preparing to be the next prez

The RNC already did overthrow our government with the help of a hostile nation.

How much does shareblue pay? I could use a part time job.

I like you

sage goes in all fields

you're cancer

Treason is a crime. Google Benedict Arnold.

It's quite astonishing that you can breathe with you head that far up your own ass.

Just because he was by far the best of two really shitty choices doesn't mean he belongs in jail you moron.

I'm not saying it did or it didn't happen ...just going by what Trump said...
How can Obaba have dropped the ball by doing nothing when he found out about Russian interference, as Trump had said....while at the same time not have Russia interfere with the elections.

I mean, I know Trump talks a lot of shit, but - this is obvious contradictory bullshit....not from 'fake news' but just from Trumps own statements.
What's the excuse?

Trump Jr would be completely free of any problems if he didnt word his responses like a giddy schoolgirl. The way his responses were written puts him up for collusion bc he willingly accepted help from a foreign government during the election.

Hey bro, elaborate on the whole "treason" thing. If you can't give me a good answer, then there is no crime. Also, don't tell me "google it"

he is making a point that you are too stupid to catch on

Explain how Trump has committed treason

Um...the fuckin emails, you idiot. What else do you need -- a goddamn video of trump suckin Putin's dick? Don't worry -- the Ruskies have that also.

delusional conspiracy theorist fuck

I'll just leave this here.

The point being his inconsistent story?

But he wasn't part of the campaign. Even if it's unethical it is still legal.

and another

keep watching your fox and friends while you bang your toothless sister

You have to do something to undermine the U.S. with an enemy we're at war with to get that charge.

Are you completely at a loss here or what?

Colluding with a hostile foreign government to change the outcome of a free election by the American people. Let me know if you have trouble with any of the big words.