When is killing yourself a good idea?

when is killing yourself a good idea?

I've got tinitus and it is getting worse everyday, today I even had to quit my job because it was loud there and it worsened my tinitus & hearing ability. I can't party and also travelling by plane is hard because of all the noise. There will come a day when I won't be able to do anything anymore cause at that point I will get a massive headache from the most quiet noises. Yes, at that point killing myself is a good idea 'cause I will be 99% dead by then, since I will just be a plant that can't leave his room without getting a hell of a pain.

Does playing music constantly help?

Absolutely not. It's not the constant high pitch that is making me want to kill myself, it is the pain that my ears give me when there is a lot of noise, or loud noise for that matter. Social interaction is also freakin' hard because my damaged ears make it really hard to understand what people are saying, asking them three times in a row what exactly they are saying is not the most fun part of a conversation, certainly not when you've got to do it every time they say something.

So basically Baby Driver is a crock of shit. That's what you're telling me, essentially. I wasted my time, and my money, on that stupid ass movie. Is that what you're telling me?

Because if that's what you're telling me I'm going to have to drop a bitch.

Tf you talking 'bout mate?

When you bout to commit suicide

In OP's case, anytime

When the Americans and Soviets are closing in on you on two fronts.

I'm talking about Baby Driver. It's a movie where the main character has tinnitus and drowns it out by playing music all the time. It's in theaters right now.

Why kill yourself when you can just kill others?

Hitler approves.

Shame. How do you think you'll kill yourself? Have you tried drinking? That might help with the hearinh

Well, I guess you will have to drop the bitch then!

I tried overdosing on sleeping pills once, didn't succeed tho.

I guess I will! I'm fuckin' mad right now! Fuuuuuuck.

No, but I see you have.

Tried the same. Just woke up really lethargic-like. I think you need to get more hardcore pills and a bunch of aspirin to think the blood

Tbh the less your ears can rest (which means that there have to be long periods of absolute silence), the worse it gets.

Huh?

I'll remember that, thanks!

>hearinh

When the pain is not worth living through, which is subjective.

When you have no family or super close friends. That's the only scenario.

>when is killing yourself a good idea?
Now. Like, RIGHT now.
>Can shift to any "now" you are currently in

Lame, learn to live for yourself.

Oh yeah

When u not me

you fucking retard, your neck is fucked, you think you got some sort of special rare condition? Fuck off, you probably see TV-like static at all times too, wondering if you can see atoms, blessed AF.

Does it even matter. Kill yourself. The instant your consciousness goes black, a trillion trillion trillion to the trillionth power to the trillionth power years will pass and nothing that has happened during your lifetime, in anyone else's lifetime or anyone's lifetime to come will matter a single fuck.

Your comment doesn't make any fucking sense kid

>you are a fucking retard
>your NECK IS FUCKED
>you spend 6+ hours a day at computer, in awkward stance

Are the fucked up neck and the static noise related?
Because lately i've been having all kinds of problems my hearing is fkd, my sight is getting blurrier and i notice the static noise more and so on.
Recently i've started riding commuter rails almost daily and lifting heavy objects at work so i would'nt be suprised if i either fucked something up or got my whole back area tensed up.

Nah i spent max 3h/day on a pc.

When you roll trips!

>PSA
IF YOU DO NOTHING BUT WORK AND HOME,
YOU EAT TAKE OUT ALL THE FUCKIN TIME,
YOU MAKE DUMB FUCKIN HEALTH CHOICES LIKE SMOKING OR DRINKING,
YOU DON'T EXERCISE, YOU HAVE PETS THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SPACE OF THEIR OWN IN A PLACE THAT'S WAY TOO SMALL FOR YOU TO COEXIST, YOU DON'T CLEAN YOUR FUCKIN HOUSE AND WASH YOUR GODDAMN DISHES/BATHROOM/BED CLOTHES/EVERY-FUCKIN-WHERE IN YOUR HOME THEN YES MOTHERFUCKER YOU WILL DEVELOP HEALTH PROBLEMS.

And the rest 3 on your mobile?
>hurdur how can my sight and neck be related

Yea man, it is, i've been dealing with the same thing, it's essentially upper-cross-syndrome without treatment. It takes suprisingly long time to correct, affects hearing and vision. The sternocleidomastoid muscle is much at fault (incredibly tight and often imbalanced, leads all the way to the muscles in your face and upper neck). Would explain more but am been drankin

This guy gets it. Diet alone can change you mentally

Np man, im happy for anything.
Darn here i've been fearing carpal tunnel syndrome my whole life as gamer and didn't even think about my posture in over 8 years of gaming..