This is Noey. He's a homeless guy from around my area. Rumor has it...

This is Noey. He's a homeless guy from around my area. Rumor has it, he is has been on a permanent acid trip for 25 years and suffers from schizophrenia. He is currently in his 60s. Noey is a wonderful man, but hes fucking crazy. Today, he was saying some shit about "Romeo" youtu.be/zHQeCjcqUdw

>Rumor has it, he is has been on a permanent acid trip for 25 years
Seems highly likely

He's kind of popular around here and there are multiple stories as to how he ended up the way he is. For example, "He was buying acid, but it was a drug bust, so he stuck the acid in his sock and dove in the river to get away. Absorbing the acid in his skin." Or, "He fell off a ladder and hit his head." Or, "He's just schizophrenic." And one story goes, "He was tripling on acid with his brother, they told Noey he could fly so he jumped from a 2 story window and fucked himself up."

Here's some more Noey.

And some more

One more.

Is this guy from Illinois, at all? I feel like I've seen him roaming around Belvidere.

If you honestly believe doing a drug once makes it stay in your system, in active doses nonetheless, for 25 years you're retarded. He's most likely schizophrenic, with exasperated conditions due to the psychedelics. But that just means the schizophrenia was latent anyways.

That's exactly where he's from

I'm just saying the stories man, relax.

he's just a dirty old drug addict. big whoop

he'll probably die alone in a pile of his own shit

I thought so!
I worked at the Belvidere Oasis at one point, and he would come around for food ever so often. We'd give him free coffee and such.

>He was tripling on acid with his brother, they told Noey he could fly so he jumped from a 2 story window and fucked himself up
That's just low honestly, you don't fuck with a guy on drugs, he seems like a chill dude though, despite the crippling drug addiction.

He actually seems pretty clean. I don't think he's done drugs in a long time.

He's a friendly guy, we give him food a lot.

ya he looks like the spitting image of mental and physical health

That's just a story, could be true, could be completely made up. But if it is true, his brother is a cunt.

I never said that, but for a guy in his 60s, he doesn't look like he's knocking on death's door.

silenced .45 w/teflon-greased/prepd action
2 in the head

But why?

He's really nice. When I finished my shift, I saw him come in. Decided to get my free meal and buy him one. We sat down, had lunch. Granted, I couldn't understand too much. But it was still fun.

It's fun hearing the weird shit he says all the time.

every possible reason that anyone can come up with should suffice

He's friendly, wouldn't hurt a fly and he minds his own business. There's no excusable reason.

I agree, lmao. There are times though where he can get into a legit conversation. Then it trails off into madness. xD

He says some real shit on occasion, but it's all diluted nonsense that he says because he heard it on tv, or read it in a newspaper.

Yeah. Some shit gets crazy, lmao. Small world though. Didn't expect to this a post up about Noey. Left Illinois around January of this year for school in Arizona.

That's neat. Good luck to you mate.

Hope your not making fun of the guy, maybe give him some help when you can?
>the smallest deed can make the biggest difference

No, no, we don't make fun of him. Noey comes into our place every day. We make him feel welcome and give him free food whenever.

hes a shitskin. better reason than any. where does he live I know some people in illinois who love to "take care of" homeless degenerates

Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge, user. You need to log out of roblox and get off of mommy's computer.

Get him some weed OP? Might so him spmsy good

He won't accept it, he always just says, "No, it's alright macho! You keep it, you keep it!" No matter how many times I try.

i think you'd better just tell me where he is you stupid piece of shit, by protecting it your no better than it

Holy moly. I think you'd better just calm your chromies

No better than a nice old man who everyone likes?

hes just another piece of subhuman garbage,if you won't tell me it will make things worse for it you fucking faggot

>t. bleeding heart dumbass

Homeless people aren't born homeless.

Please leave summer fag. Your bait is shit.

Go ahead and make things worse for me user. I look forward to it.

Maybe he was. Maybe there was some terrible event that lead to it that was completely out of his control. You don't know his story user, show some empathy like a normal human instead of being an edgy teen

His family dumped him after they found out about his drug addiction. The only person from his family that still cares is his younger brother. He gives him money, and drives him around. I'm not sure if he brings Noey home or not, but I know he takes care of him. The rest of his family is "Embarrassed" of him and refuse to acknowledge his existence. It's pretty tragic, but he seems to get by in life.

Does the subway you work at have Honey Oat bread? What is on an Ultimate Feast? and what are the net sales your store does on average a day?

We have honey oat bread. The feast is a subway club mixed with a B.M.T so it has 4 Turkey, 6 ham, 4 roast beef, 6 salami, and 6 pepperoni. (That was for a footlong portion) and I have no idea our net sales.