So I've destroyed my ex girlfriends self-esteem, how to get her back?

So I've destroyed my ex girlfriends self-esteem, how to get her back?

>be her, never had anything serious, few little beta boyfriends, had low self esteem, etc
>i come along, best thing she's ever had, always done cute things for her, treated her like a princess, and she'd write me cute love letters and stuff
>made her more confident in herself, i was her first for everything (except sex as she wanted to wait, she's a good girl)
>was together for a year, but her parents are strict and don't like me coz of age gap (she's 17 I'm 25), so there was a lot of pressure on us, we had to keep things quiet for the last 3 months or so
>then she breaks up with me saying she lost feelings, starts a new school, goes out with some guy she just met a week later
>that only lasted 2 weeks, since then she has been flirting with a new guy each week
>i know this as i know her fb pass, and she's being pretty full on with these guys like pretending they have deep connections of love
>after the 3rd guy i get pissed of her acting like shes so happy and spread information about her being a slag, how she talks to a new guy every week, all the guys ditched her
>this has all happened in the span of a month, we argue on/off, she says she dont wanna see me but then always looks at me, always adds me then removes me then adds me back on social media etc.
>then i find out she was talking dirty to some guy, like she isn't even like that yet here she is trying to fill a void, so i spam her snapchat on Sup Forums and she gets flooded with 100s or horny guys sending dick pics etc
>that taught her a fucking lesson not to be a slag coz she got scared and created a whole new snapchat
>today she done a drawing with he classic self image where she write "how im feeling" with the words slut, idiot, attention whore, not enough, ugly etc on arms legs etc.
>i ask if shes okay, she says she dont want to talk to me and to leave her alone, i say ok but im here for you and she says no stop

what do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go kill yourself.

put benis in ex?

yes but where i go from here, i've been behind the scenes manipulating everything so she can learn some lessons, now she's alone without me, realize no one can replace me, yet is still hot n cold

Leave her the fuck alone. Yeah she seems toxic and crazy and dumb as fuck but you're a cunt for continuing to manipulate and harass someone who has the emotional intelligence of a child. You probably did wreck her self-esteem, but I wouldn't be shocked if yours was almost just as bad. Move the fuck on to a better chick and grow up.

nah fuck you, op teached her a life lesson not to be a whore, without her actually going out and being one, he's is a smart man i'd do the same shit if i had a daughter. though she seems a little immature op, dont give up on her, she could be a keeper.

you both have one thing in common, you're bad for each other, but you're too full of yourself to let her be since you wont acknowledge that you're obsessive about her.

shes 17 you're 25. Pedo.

You fucked up too hard, no coming back from that one unless she's a next level dumbass

>i come along, best thing she's ever had
>spreads rumors that she's a whore and ruins her new school life
keep telling yourself that OP

she's obsessive about me to, whenever i talk to a new girl she's acting jealous and mad, at one point in our year relationship we did break up for a month and i got with someone and she was begging for me back

learn what pedo means you fucking moron

she didn't know it was me that caused other guys to ditch her or spam her sc etc lol, she has no idea it was me.

Seeing as she talked with a new guy each week but wasn't actually fucking any of them, just talking dirty, she's not really a whore. Not to mention all of us here do way fucking worse every day, so where do you come off telling anyone else how to be morally.

Also
>Treating a love interest like you would a daughter
Back to incest and cuck threads, pencil-dick.

You're the only one she has but she's smart enough to know going back to you would make things worse, just give it up faggot

Gettin with girls under that age of 18, while your 25. Pedo. Let kids be kids, you're outta here generation.

What's her new snapchat?

>She's obsessive about me too
That doesn't make it better. That means you have the same amount of self-control and moral compass as an emotionally stunted 17 year old girl. You should really stay away from relationships or meaningful human interaction until you develop empathy and an ethical+critical thought process.

/thread

Thats a pretty fucked up story but I get it, she's a good girl and you don't want her going down the wrong road. Now seeing as you two did have a perfect relationship, and you being her first for everything, and you were the one that made her feel so good, after a while all this hate she has for you will fade because if a girl shows no emotion towards you it means they don't like you anymore, but she's still showing many to you. Just give it a while, stay away let her have her space and she'll realize how good you were.

This. I'm not surprised the girl was 17, whilst OP is a grown-ass man that should be achieving things and living his life, yet here he is

Nailed it

>being in classic high school relationships at 25
lol

>her parents are strict and don't like me coz of age gap (she's 17 I'm 25)
>Stories of harassment
You're probably not as clever as you think. She probably knows (or at the very least suspects) you're the one doing all this shit and isn't saying anything. Introverts are generally more cowardly than stupid. Hopefully she gets fed up soon and tells her parents.

Save the West from degeneracy.

We're all degenerates here but at least we know when to give up

Ignore all the beta cucks in this thread. Your ex thought she could do better than you after you boosted her ego, she couldn't, and you turned everything around on her. I mean maybe these guys would be happy to have there ex suck a few random cocks only to come crawling back months later begging for them back but getting back with that is disgusting. OP made her realize all this without her even doing anything.

>Telling OP to get over one-itis and stop being obsessive and hung up over his toxic ex and find someone better is beta

You forgot to tip your fedora.

God op is such a faggot, come on dude
She wasn't really whoring, just wanted to "Test your feelings", girls do that

hey man lot of girls are toxic nowerdays, at least with op his girl learned early, if he didn't do any of that she'd become another random slut for a few years, maybe outside of the relationship he's secretly a manipulative asshole, but in the relationship she was so happy right?

You're an asshole. Just leave her alone. After telling people she's a slag and sharing her snapchat on Sup Forums you want her back? You're one fucked up piece of shit and if I saw you in person I'd roundhouse kick you in the teeth you stupid knob.

OP here, well if that's true she has no idea I'm the one that did anything, but she knows because I told her straight I still have feelings for her, and that I can't just be friends. So yeah she tested my feelings and she knows I still care and love her.

>she's 17 I'm 25
stopped reading there
you are a beta faggot and will never succeed

16 is legal you autist

Only in some states dipshit

>care about her
>love her

>called her a slag
>shared her snapchat details to Sup Forums

Who cares about states? All Americans are entitled, spoiled little brats

She doesn't know that was me lol, i made fake accounts etc and acted like I was the guy she spoke to last week.

>Thinking a 17 year old with no prior relationship experience would be able to properly judge if a relationship made her happy or was healthy.

Yeah, no. OP is a manipulative pussy bitch who is the "nice guy" type who will simulataneously "love" a girl but try to ruin her life if he can't have/control her.

She's probably a crazy cunt, who may have turned into a slut or may become one anyways. But once their relationship ended that pretty much should have stopped becoming his business if he could just move on to a better girl. But he is obviously not a mentally healthy individual.

You don't need to have a bunch of experience to know if something makes you happy or not.

It doesn't matter that she doesn't know it was you. The fact is that you did that stuff. How the fuck can you do that stuff to someone you supposedly love and care about?
I'm disgusted you can be so dismissive about it and just say "She doesn't know it was me" as if that makes it okay that you did that. You should be ashamed of yourself. And you're 25 dude. Grow the fuck up. I'd expect that sort of retaliatory behaviour out of a 16 year old.

You completely missed the point and this actually leads me to believe you have autism/aspergers. He was highlighting that you can claim to care about and love someone while at the same time calling them a slag and getting hundreds of strange men to obtain their personal information and harass them. That is not indicative of love or care, but rather childish possession.

How the fuck did you manage to live to 25? How'd you even get out of high school?

She's pretty much a child acting like a child.
Move on

>I live in a place that rains 300 days a year, but I'm happiest when it's sunny
>I don't have any experience living anywhere else but I know I'm happy here because it is sunny 65 days a year.
>I would actually be much happier living 100 miles east where it is sunny 300 days a year and only rains 65. But I'll never know because this is the only experience I have.

Fuck off, faggot. Happiness is still relative. How can you say someone is actually happy if they haven't experienced lots of different things to know what would fulfill them the most?

Grow the fuck up man-child

Okay you know what fuck it I'll explain why I did it. We're talking one night, and whenever we do talk it either ends up in an argument or, well no just always an argument. So we're talking one night and after the last 3 guys she was desperately talking to ditched her, she starts asking me for friends with benefits, which I don't want that shit I like her for more than that. You guys think I'm an asshole wouldn't I of said yes then used her while she's feeling down about herself? No. Anyway all while she said this to me and I turned her down I had a feeling she was talking to another guy at the same time which pissed me off, her saying it doesn't matter if I am and I told her to fuck off and blocked her. Thus I then spammed her sc on Sup Forums. Teaching her a lesson not to act like a slut, because she isn't like that.

That's just a dumb example, if OP was perfect to her like he says he was, then all she'd be doing is going out experiencing grass is greener syndrome before going back to him, I suspect he doesn't want her doing shit with another guy coz he won't take her back, so done all this to teach her.

>because she isn't like that
>Shes not a whore because I say so
Seriously grow the fuck up man, or just an hero

Why the fuck would you get back together if you argue all the time?

How does posting her snapchat to Sup Forums teach her a lesson? That's stupid. You'd have been better off acting like an adult and telling her how you felt. You sound like a complete twat.

I want you to re-read what you just typed and confidently tell me that isn't how an emotionally crippled teenager would respond to a siutation, rather than a 25 year old man who should be moving on to someone better if he had any prospects.

You're into her because you don't have anyone else. You didn't use her because you want to think you're a "nice guy", which is exactly what manipulative and emotionally absusive men often believe they are.

I'm going to repeat what I and many others in this thread have been dating since you started it: Grow the fuck up.

Just leave her. Too many red flags, that wont change. Its for the better good for you. She is past the point where she will ever be happy again with her life.

because we were never like this...her parents basically forced her to stop being with me, and I don't even know how we got to this 'point' of arguing all the time.

I suspect you don't know how to fucking read. See

If I were you I'd just cut her out of your life. You have an unhealthy relationship. You're possessive and jealous. It's not going to go anywhere and it's not going to end well. Move on.
And stop calling girls slags. Things like that stick with them for years and ruin their lives.

both of you seem like cunts tbh

she fits the definition perfectly though?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

I hate people who spread nonsense

Because she experimented with some guys? Live and let live. She can do what she wants. It's none of your business.

>Talking with guys online makes someone a slag.
>If a guy stops showing interest in you, moving on to someone else instead of pining over him for months makes you a slag

Slags are chicks that use sex for material gain or use sex as a way to gain interest from the opposite sex, and mansluts totally exist. You're a fucking tool, OP. Idk what you're doing here but I think will be a much better fit for you.

Probably because her parents could see youre more emotionally fucked than she is and told her to get someone better

Yeah man I'm just an asshole. Why do some people act like getting another girl is n achievement, its not its easy nowerdays, but me and her were special. But I'm an asshole yeah?

Before she used to get bullied, I was always there, supporting her, making her feel good, I used to work in local shop, whenever she came in I'd give her notes calling her beautiful, or write back on her recipt I love you, she rides a horse down her work which is her #1 and i had a hoodie made specially for her with the horses name on it, she went to hopsital at one point and i was there for her, she got bullied again and i was there for her, and believe me through out all this, she pushed me away at times, broke up with me for a few days or a week, but always get back together, so how the fuck am I an asshole? I'm not gonna watch her make stupid choices because I know she'll come back to me and I ain't having that happen after she's fucked some other guy which isn't going to happen.

How come you're 25 but write like you're 13

Fuck me, this is like some gone girl type relation shit

Holy shit this has to be b8. OP, you need to seek immediate help. How can you be tied to a pussy you never even had. She's a child & should be allowed to make poor decisions, it's how we all learn. Move on & find a way to spend your time that's not just destroying someone's life before it starts. Fucking Christ you're a cuck. Pic related, it's OP right before he kills himself

You're an asshole because as soon as she stopped doing what you wanted to (i.e. became her own person), you there a tantrum and tore her down.

Assholes aren't just measured by how they respond in good situations, they're measured by how they respond in bad ones. You're a fucking toddler with one-itis.

Someday soon, OP is going to get seven shades of shit kicked out of him for being a mouthy twat.

That's gonna be a good day.

whats up for this beta cuck talk lately here? Its absolutely okay to be possesive. Woman need someone to dominate them and that also means that you have to posses them. OP dont let these faggots tell the same shit over and over. They dont even haveany points or arguments of how "bad" jealusy and possesion is. Just force her to do the shit you want.

Goddamn I've never seen such an intense case of Nice Guy Syndrome before

Not understanding relationships this hard

Nice guys cant even get girls. Let alone be in a relationship for a whole year with the girl being happy.

Kissless virgin detected

Has to be bait.
Milking a fat cow.
If it is props op fucking props

Hi, 36 year old virgin who masturbates into the same cum-bucket every day. How high is your cumpile? Reached your 12" target yet?

Yeah because this woman liberating emancipation shit we have to cope with now is better, right? Divorce rates are much higher, breakups in general are higher, so few couples are getting children now, and woman have so many cocks and relationship, week after week. And you tell me thats how relationship work and should be? You are a beta faggot, stop spreading such intense bullshit here with OP and dont try to compensate your own shitty experiences now with us.

Not true at all. I was actually a "nice guy" (not as bad as you/OP but not that far off) until I was about 19 or 20 and I had multiple girlfriends.

Some girls are just as lonely as guys, and if you look decent enough it doesn't matter how much of a "nice guy" you are because some naive girl will go on a date with you. Jesus fuck you're probably even more retarded emotionally than she is, and she's 17. How many relationships lasting longer than 3 months did you have before this girl, OP?

beta summerfags. I keep my woman in check and that makes me virgin? lmao, what ever helps you sleep at night. Get satisfied with your used cumslut whore pussy.

(OP) #
Either b8 or you have a problem letting go OP.

>best thing she's ever had
rofl

Ooo so alpha.

What a fucking piece.

Keeping your woman in check? Are we in the 1950s still? I feel sorry for her.

"She's not even like that" what you mean to say is that she is not like that with you. Congrats on getting cucked.

OP either leave her for good, because she is past the point of helping her or dominate her. Force her by any means how you like it. Soon she will come to her senses again, but she has always the potential again to do shit. A virgin who didnt try this slutty lifestyle will be a better choice. Get a 14 y old, because woman at 15+ are mostly sluts already.

Haha definitely hit a nerve. Keep your woman in line? Hope someday you can move out of your mums house.

None, I always wanted to wait for the one. I had girls like me, even I thought I 'fell in love' at times, but then I seen her and it was completely different, she might not be the best looking to everyone else, or the most amazing girl to most, but to me she is and so much more. I know she's the one, because before her parents started filling her head with shit, we were happy, she was planning marriage with me, everything, planning the future together, even when I was even interested in that talk she'd be so happy telling me about it. And yes I want it back, and I want her to see how other guys will just ditch her, fuck her around, before realizing how good she had it with me.

Just compare statistics with then and now. You are a moron for using "oh thats so 1950" argument. How is that an good point? Do you think we evolve always positively from year to year or what?! Bring me good points if you think thats bad. Otherwise you wont change my or others opinion with that. Makes you only look like a fool who cant discuss properly, faggot.

btw married, so much for the "feel sorry for her" beta cuck.

Yeah do you normalize betas now? The alpha style is the only real lifestyle to live properly and healthy.

Oh fuck. You're married? Your wife is definitely fucking around with some enlightened man, complaining about what a fucking douche you are lol

No it's not and no you aren't one.

So what if you're married? How do you know she's satisfied and not just sticking around because of the marriage? Lots of women do that. They will put up with a surprising amount of shit before leaving.

You sound really mature with useless assumptions. None of you fags ever gave me ANY argument on how this is bad. Thats not a discussion, but mere nonsense and shows off your dumb mentality. You are no better than some dumb leftist antifa, because they mostly cant ever give an argument. Same with you, retards.

OP, abandon this thread, they will not give you any proper advice, since they cant even make points.

>Before she used to get bullied, I was always there, supporting her, making her feel good

> so i spam her snapchat on Sup Forums and she gets flooded with 100s or horny guys sending dick pics etc
>that taught her a fucking lesson not to be a slag coz she got scared and created a whole new snapchat

Yeah cos Sup Forums is such a great place for a reasoned argument.

"Herp derp I made points and stuff"

Have a great life, bellend

Still no point, like excepted. You guys are mere tools of woman and make yourself a fool.

To clarify my position obviously. That strengenths further my argument on how I lead a healthy relationship with a dominate lifestyle. Do you guys really that dumb to not realize, that a man should lead or what?

And to answer your assumption. My woman has any advantage of doing this shitty stuff your dumb american woman do. I made a special contract that doesnt put me into a disadvantage. I live afterall in a way better country for these kind of stuff, compared to the US. She also works the same amount and nearly the same money as me.

Just accept it. Most woman like alphas, or dominate leading partners. I still treat her like a human. Just how a woman should be treated. You try to equalize man and woman on the same level. You treat woman like man. Thats beyond wrong. You probably think or associate "being dominant" with something bad or hurtful, but that isnt the case mostly. I just tell her the stuff she should do and should not do. How is that bad?

Why shouldnt it be a place for discussing? I always use this platform to discuss things. Its okay to be a faggot and shitpost something dumb and funny, but dont try to disprove my point if you arent going to make any other counter points. Also OP asked for advice, and such should be freely discussed, or am I wrong?!

With that, if you cant further prove your points why "possesion" or "jealousy" is bad, then OP I can only advice you to leave it or do it like me.

I'm not American, nor do I live in the US.
Why do you get to tell her what she should or should not do? Who gave you that right? Can she tell you what to do or not do?

MGTOW in disguise?

>couple of beta boyfriends in the past
Implying that you are not beta
>do cute things for her
>treat her like a princess
>no sex cause she wants to wait

The fuck is your definition of beta you beta faggot?

Because woman have most of the time, the mentality of a child. They cant do real positive decisions if they are truely on their own. Especially on "freedom of sexuality". Most woman exploit it if you dont make them limits and try to give them directions. They will hang around with their "male friends" who only wants to fuck her and she doesnt realize it. Againg: Child mentality. Man has a role and position in this world and woman have another role. Dont blend them together and dont try to put them both on the same podest. Man and woman are NOT equal. And thats good. That doesnt mean one other gender is better than the other. Do you know what I want to get across? Its certainly not bad to take on the "old" role of a true man. You dont have to be a true alpha, but at least dont be a fucking beta. Something between is mostly enoguh if you arent stupid with your woman.

Just read into this matter more, you will then realize that woman dont like this shit really, they have to cope with everyday. Just look at the depression statistic lmao. Woman are WAY MORE unhappier than many centuries ago. Well...geez I wonder whats the reason for that...

They are brainwashed by people like you, the media, society as a whole and school. Stop this now and revert to the good old conservative situation.

And because you asked me who gave me that right. She does. BEcause she doesnt complain about it really. She can always go if she wants, but if she doesnt say shit against it, then yes, SHE is giving me the right to dominate her...just because she wants it that way.