Dear Americans!

Dear Americans!

Please invade and annex russia, and make russia your puppet state. We people of russia ask for your help! Come and save us please! We are suffering. Please bring actual democracy and justice to russia. Only under your rule we can be truly free, only you can make this country a better place to live for ordinary russian people. Lead us to prosperity and happiness!

Sincerely yours,
people of russia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRkFEMUDwwU
ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Национальный_состав_России
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but we don't have actual democracy

is that a proxy i see?

c чeгo бы? ты пoмeньшe RT и пpoчyю пoдoбнyю пapaшy читaй/cмoтpи.
you would be surprised with how many people especially the young ones are pro-american/western here. people are really getting tired of this shit. and the worst part is that there is no hope for a better future.
also don't believe the meme, government-funded polls about russians' opinion towards west/america

bump

please help us

Okay well, if we help you, we want everyone of you to come back here so that this place isn't 60% 'white' anymore.

That'll teach those Yuropoors a lesson, surely!

this, we will help you because we want europoors to feel bad, not because we feel sorry for you

whatever the reason is we would be grateful.
when you finally come young people here will greet you with flowers and with waving the American flag. it may sound unreal now but this is what would actually happen.

whoops, thought you were an American sucking his own dick. sorry man, it's sad that the least terrible world super power you can ask for help from is America.

I love Putin. Why would I destabilize his country?
:>

WTF ARE YOU FOR REAL OP? FUCKING LYING SHILL!

Are all Russians this retarded? Russia is controlled by Jews who are in control of more than 10,000 nuclear missiles that could the destroy the earth 8 times in a row. If you want to live like an American, become a transexual and prostitute yourself in the streets of Los Angeles.

>belgium
if russia is so great, free and prosperous why don't you move here?

I hereby certify that if USA invades russia I come to help american soldiers in any kind of possible help to subvert the current russian goverment and kill as many pro-putin subhumans as possible.
t. Russian form Kazakhstan

If Europe is so prosperous and free want don't you move over here?
youtube.com/watch?v=rRkFEMUDwwU
Putin is a fucking good guy and you know it.

Well honestly in my opinion, you're both shitholes that need some refurbishing but that can be done with a little bit of Americanization.

>If Europe is so prosperous and free want don't you move over here?
who would let him in? you are fenced from the third world.
>hurr durr muh refuges
refuges is a special case and an example of bad policy.

>You are fenced from the third world
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA
Holy shit user good fucking joke right there you sure got me!

>If Europe is so prosperous and free want don't you move over here?
hundreds of thousands of us try and fail each month.
it's not as easy as you think for a russian to move to europe unfortunately. if anything it's almost impossible, especially now.

>so that this place isn't 60% 'white' anymore.

that's russia's whiteness rate as well

>refuges is a special case and an example of bad policy.

30%-50% of the young russians would move to Europe if they could.

+15

You had your chance

Doesn't matter, in my opinion, it would be better to dilute our population largely with Asians and Slavs then Blacks and Hispanics.

I would much rather prefer that over the latter.

Why not America? Europe has become exceptionally unsafe. You are wasting your time.

>Why not America?
It would probably be harder for him to come here than to emigrate to a Western European cunt

So from a poor country that's trying to change to a poor country.
What a waste of time.

He was a drunkard and mental disease thief. Sick people never a promise chance

If we wanted land like that in Russia, we'd rake Canada first.

I will surrender and enlist in the National Battalion of NATO. To die for the KGB-Fuhrer is too stupid.

>ITT: Russians prove that they are slaves and want to change their overlords from shit to rebruished shit

It's sad i live with such faggots in one country

>from shit to rebruished shit
An average person in america and even in any country that is america's ally is significantly wealthier than an average russian, and have a better life overall (if we consider things like press freedome, hdi etc). But currently we russians are not only slaves but are also poor as fuck. So yes i'd prefer an american rule over the current one any day if i had to choose.

>actual democracy

Top jej. You only get actual democracy if your people want it.

Being a wealthy US slave is better than being a poor slave to the KGB. There is no freedom in this world, we can only choose a more generous slaveholder.

If Americans were to take over Russia, your life wouldn't actually improve.
USA would just make deals with the local oligarchs, and those would continue to rule you, just like they rule you now

>be russian
>want to live in american puppet state
you just want south korea or japan?

This. Take it from someone who have the experience like us.

>ill do everything to be slave and work less instead of doing something productive that would make my country better place to live
Communist:the post

Maybe Canada-2

>ill do everything to be slave and work less instead of doing something productive that would make my country better place to liv
if that's how you do things good for you.
but there are also such things as corruption and job perspectives, and russia is an absolute shit at both. and if you think that a single ordinary person can change those things to 'improve the country' you are probably a really naive person.

>south korea or japan
well both are way above russia in terms of wealth and living standards so why not.

To be a good slave of the oligarchs, so they bought another yacht? Thanks, no.

Says Russia and the US never actually kick off against each other. Where would you see Russian society in 20 years? With the new generation coming in

>only you can make this country a better place
Ain't going to happen retard.

You are far too big to become another Japan or South Korea. I tell you what would happen.

American companies would ship all your oil and gas to the West, all your intelligent and talented people would be shipped to the West and the rest of the population would continue living like bydlos

Whoops that is already happening now! Well I guess it would be better to see Americans steal everything you have, than just Russian oligarchs.

russia would be better off if it simply balkanized

they don't have any real territorial threats besides ongoing invasions

and then there could be a Russian Union or something where they can't agree to anything and one of the Balkan Russian states is the worst one and some crazy dictator is doing some crazy shit there

but no one thinks all of the Russian Balkan states are bad anymore, just that one

мaнь, нy ты чeгo? cиди cпoкoйнo, кaк дeды cидeли, и нe дёpгaйcя

The Russian ego will never allow it.

Their victory in WW2, their size and their space achievements is all they have.

Take away one of those and the Russian deactivates.

They're so weak to do it, they can't even invade in north korea

Based on your population and the size of your country it'd be an unwinnable nightmare so no deal Ivan.

imagine a world where Chechnya, the tiny plant of clay with a population of 1.39 million, is its own country

why do the crazy muslims need to be kept as a part of orthodox Russia? is there oil there or something?

That's outside of our budget, Russia. And you know it.

Wait I have a brilliant plan.

Couldn't you simply BUY all their nukes and uranium piles?

>buy all their nukes and uranium piles
>drop thousands of crates of free alcohol and drugs
>drop propaganda pamphlets where you say they will get even more if they just surrender
>invade them with barely any resistance or casualties

This could actually unironically work.

Because his parents already moved from Russia to Belguim and he's a NEET.

Ask our mad-thief goverment, no one sensible russian wants that chechnya and other shitskin muslims regions were part of Russia

cuz it's not so easy to legal resettle into european country

cuz your women not attractive

If you are even too stupid to emigrate, you shouldn't fucking emigrate.

>learn German
>be an engineer, teacher, architect, programmer etc..
>have a little bit of money to cover all costs. 5 years of savin should do it, even in the poorest country.
>fucking emigrate here
or even easier
>be attractive
>meet a person you want to marry over the internet, surely there are disgusting old hags who would fall for a muscular slav
>emigrate

It was never as easy as today but most of you faggots would probably already struggle with learning German or saving money, lel

>RussianDrunkUncleShopliftsMeat.jpg

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Национальный_состав_России
use google translate

Shit Jello.

Иди нaхyй либepaхa.
Ecли ты живёшь ceйчac в гoвнe тo ничeгo нe пoмeняeтcя пocлe тoгo кaк CШA зaхвaтят нac.

Pochemu u koreycev i japoncev pomenyalos'?