What is the best order to watch Alien movies?

What is the best order to watch Alien movies?

Alien >> Aliens >> Alien 3 The Assembly Cut >> Prometheus >> upcoming one

Is that it?Any other recommendations or installments worth to watch,read or play?

Alien, aliens, and despite the fact it had so many problems alien 3 (theatrical first then assembly) don't bother watching anything beyond this except maybe prometheus but as a standalone film. That is all.

Watch Alien from '79. That's about it. Maybe Aliens too if you're into dumb popcorn action flicks. Avoid everything else like it's plague.

Alien (theatrical) -> Aliens (extended) -> Alien 3 (assembly)

Makes for a good trilogy with a definitive end

Alien: Resurrection is an exra for completionists. Prometheus is a spin-off and totally optional.

Where can I find a torrent for the theatrical cut of aliens?

Did any of you play Alien: Isolation?

I want an Alien rape me.
Also I'd say Alien > Aliens

Resurrection was the nail in the coffin.

Alien vs Predator is best

>try to resurrect the franchise
>kill it instead

pottery

>pg-13
>rated R sequel where you literally cannot see shit
>that bts avpr footage where everything looked amazing without the blue piss filter

Alien, Aliens, Ali3n, Alien: Isolation, Predator, AVP, AVP (game), Avatar, prometheus, Alien: Covenant, Alien 4

>AVP (game) in front of anything

Come on user. Im from Sup Forums and even I know its shit. Have some standards, please.

Release order, which actually goes

Alien -> Aliens -> Alien3 -> Alien:Resurrection -> Alien vs Predator -> Alien vs Predator: Requiem -> Prometheus

Are you man enough to watch all seven films?

Which AvP? The 1999 one that was good, or the 2010 one that was bad?

The old AvP FPS games were fucking great

>No alien trilogy?
Yeah it was a doom clone but it had good atmosphere.

Sorry I assumed you meant 2010 because you had isolation up there.

Nevermind sir your list is kino.

I am man enough to only watch the canon ones.I don't give a fuck about your fanfics with Predator.

Alien > Aliens > E.T. > Fifth Element > Alien vs. Predator for SNES

You are a child. You are afraid of stepping outside of 'canon'. Canon means shit, be an adult.

these threads get dumber by the day i swear

>Hurr what is the best order to watch National Lampoon's Vacation movies? Vegas Vacation >> Christmas Vacation 2: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure >> Christmas Vacation >> Vacation >> European Vacation

You don't know shit about different cuts do you?

Play Alien Isolation anytime you want

oh so you're one of those faggots who thinks that Christmas Vacation 2 Cousin Eddies Island Adventure is improved AT ALL in the director's cut lmao

Alien vs Predator 2 (2001) is the greatest game of all time.

>Alien >> Aliens >> Alien 3 The Assembly Cut >> Prometheus >> upcoming one

This is the correct order!! NEVER whatch the AVP movies, though... they are an insult to cinematography and the alien or predator franchise alike.

BONUS: after you've watched all those films in that order, IF you feel like watching an Alien Comic turned into a movie, watch Alien 4: Ressurection, because that's what this movie feels like.

It's kind of a side story to me, but not too bad actually.