Is Olivia Wilde the hottest living thing at the moment?

Is Olivia Wilde the hottest living thing at the moment?

...or can we at least agree she's got the prettiest face at the moment? She does lack boobs but man, that smile....

I concur.

what a stupid thing to say. you can stand outside any high school for 15 minutes during lunch and see 50 prettier women. even without any makeup and expensive wardrobes, and professional photographers, and photoshop.

i don't know where you live, but i'm coming

Olivia Wilde is fucking perfection

>i don't know where you live, but i'm coming

its not norway, they're just average-looking over there.

I'll take 2,3 and 4.
Send them C.O.D.

who cares if shes hot she only fucks chads and rich guys

i mean just look at her without make up.... fucking flawless

bro i know scandinavia is some sort of long-lost paradise. i spent 3 days in stockholm and couldn't believe my eyes. if you're scandinavian you're a fucking lucky bastard. you're also likely to be a lonely drunkard, which i frankly don't understand given the women that are surrounding you

Olivia Wilde was my prime waifu from 2008-2014

Now she's a mother of two, yet an immature liberal airhead.

Never read your favourites celebs instagram/twitter...

The women look good but theyre all stuck up entitled whores.

Even the uneducated unemployed ones think their cunts are some sort of lottery win for men to do circus tricks over

dude, i would let half of my country die if it meant i could fuck olivia wilde

Swede here. This unfortunately, they think very highly of themselves. In their minds they're all instagram models, so no one is good enough.

The whole
>"lol brown people stealing all your women" meme is the biggest misconception about Sweden though. I haven't seen an interracial couple in 6+ months and I work at 2-3 restaurants and go to school.

It's literally the top 20% white Chad Thundercocks (Karl Dunderkuk) who get all the women.

She has a gigantic head

I highly prefer her in less done up make-up but that's definately a personal quirk. Americans tend to go way overboard on make-up and presentation when it comes to red carpet and photoshoots, something that comes of as tasteless quickly for me.
She also looked great in the latest Tron movie though.

7 years ago, she's had two kids and aged a bit since

well, that sounds just like the girls we have in my homecountry (france), except they're like 10 billions times less hotter : /

Big dick would look great in this mouth. Please photoshop this, braza.

DO. NOT. WANT.

Sucks Sup Forums has 2mb webm limit, i have many with Wilde

They're such cheap cunts for implementing such a pathetically low file limit.

i wonder what her body smells like... as in breath,armpits, feet, anus, all of it...

She looks like a Wight fresh out of the grave

i'm sorry but no make up zombie olivia wilde is still 400 times hotter than anything any of us will ever pick up irl bruh

she's up there!

Keep posting Olivia

She's a cutie. But you could use her man-jaw as a boomerang to kill Condors

oh like that one

thanks for adding to the thread dickless bastard

shes cute for sure.

Fuck no. She does nothing for me.

thats why you joined the thread?

Yes. I'm very bored.

never fuck a chick with a deeper voice than you, if kids they be fucked up by that shit

Manjaw

/thread

She still has some makeup on in that photo

Not going to lie she had a cute face but there are way hotter actresses.

is her voice deeper then yours? have your nuts dropped yet?

I call this bullshit, how could she not see the guy taking the picture?

Two nuts so far bruh

This is why you should never trust a woman who uses make up every day she went from a 9/10 to a 4/10. Fucking amazing.

horse shit people just starting threads and walk away. leaving real posters to haters. fuck this shit

Man jaw and forehead with deep voice, if she had a feminine penis she'd be one smokin' trap.

and why you'll never have a woman

Ive had women before so I'm good in that regard, I mean, I would definitively fuck her becuse why not. But yeah she's ugly.

do all the chicks you dig have masculine facial features?

post one better

I can tell many are virgin fags here. A normal looking woman without makeup. Look at any women without makeup they all look rough. You boys believe women wake up looking 10/10. Hell they work to look that good. This woman is hot. She's not the hottest woman to me but she's got. No one on here would not stop and like her fart box clean and go home and fap happily ever after.

Nah I'll pass. She looks like a man with that square jaw.

Nah man, Margot Robbie or Gal Gadot

> Look at any women without makeup they all look rough.

only the old ones.

just like a real man,
must be well hung,
to be a real woman,
why you gotta be young.

Are those words to some sort of negro pop hymn?

then start a tread and post something instead of just shit talking

Poor mans Jaime Pressly and a skeleton

Most definitely not, OP.

yes

This girl has one arm and is still hotter than Olivia Wilde.

Better face.

>"Welcome to paradise Muhammad, yes, there are 72 of us."

I think you have your Olivias confused

The thinhs I would do to this woman would be borderline illegal if not completely illegal. I would definitely fuck the living shit out of her for all eternity if I could!