Im going to kill myself in a month

im going to kill myself in a month.
what anime should I watch until then? the more the better.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080069124/
youtu.be/QuNhTLVgV2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self bump

Your thoughts?
Imagine your own episodes.
They're into that.

Explain why you're going to kill yourself

Don't kill yourself, you're going to be happy as fuck one day amd it's worth waiting for.

lol
I am going to kill myself because I am the shittiest human being that ever lived. Here is my sitiuation: I have been in college for 3 years(not in murica so college is not a gagilion dollars.but it costs some many) and in those 3 years I have done virtually nothing and I lied about that to my parents,because I thought that I would eventually get my shit together and finish it.Now I know I was expelled for basically failing to much and I am too much of a pussy to tell my parents that,so I will kill myself,I hope everyone hates me cause that's what I deserve

still OP
just give me the darn anime please
im so depressed I cant even finish a post

Death note?

sword art online FIRST (only till he leaves the hospital) then sword art online abridged by something witty entertainment (both on youtube)

the abridged one is so much better but you need to see the original before the abridged will make sense

its legit one of the best abridged out there

House, M.D.

Mate that's one of the dumbest reasons to kys...wouldn't make your parents happier either.

Don't kill yourself because of that you dumb cunt. If you think your parents will be sad because you are failing school then imagine how devastated they would be if they found out that you died. Then you're really going to be a shitty human. You probably live in a first world country with all the normal class luxuries because I doubt that you're poor, while hundreds millions of people go through much worse than what you are going through and they don't think of fucking killing themselves

I am also going to kms this summer. The thought crossed my mind that it'd be nice to play a good vidya or watch a good anime, but when you are depressed entertainment tends to suck. I mean, in the end games and series were never "good." You just see it clearly when depressed.

if you're just gonna end it you could maybe help a poorfag out?

i'm in need of games so help a Sup Forumsrother out

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080069124/

Watch Steins;Gate or NHK. You'll get more out of that than most shit out there.

Hope you change your mind OP. We're here for you.

exactly right. I had a brain problem when I was younger and got treated for it with super expensive shit(even in a free hospital country) and survived, I live in perpetual guilt because I just think that ANYONE in my situation,with my inteligence etc. would have done better then me,would have done at least something.

Bleach. You'll want to kill yourself halfway through regardless.

lucky star
ghost stories DUB version
Oregairu
nichijou

Angel beats

Your family will be pretty disappointed in you and how you squandered funds away, but you're their kin, they're not going to hate you or turn you away because of it. Granted you made some very poor choices, but it isn't the end of the world, your family will forgive you. Don't beat yourself up so hard over it. Just choose to work harder and do a lot better in the next venture you take, so you don't repeat these mistakes again and everything will eventually be okay.

thanks man.. but I don't think I will. I don't even feel bad or depressed like what what saying..I just know I need to die,the world is better without me,this is no depression talking nor is it a cry for help, it is my most genuine assessment of the situation of my life.
And I'll go happy

believing in bait

Now user, I'd love to see an hero, but isn't this a shitty reason? I mean, I've relied on people all my life, used them, didn't do anything and all that other shit. You could always choose to give up your emotions or give up on giving a fuck, that's what I've been doing

3 years is not a mistake. It is a choice. the problem isn't that I am failing, the problem is the fact that I lied about it.
that's what I do but eventually that game ends and you just get fucked.

Boku

The game only ends when you die, user. As long as I'm alive I can just fuck around and do random shit. Dying is useless, why would I want to quit this horrible good game? The game never ends till ya want to. Also, music is a great way to keep it going

No pico

The game ends once you stop having people to rely on.

trigun is fun the first time if you already have then nvm

yeah im not an anime expert nor a complete pleb. I've watched the classics and regularly watched at least the most famous shows/the ones that grab my interest the most.

Oh right, I should explain it better. I've relied on people to do my bidding. At this very moment, it's been a few days since I had social contact. Relying on people as in sharing emotions and such is bullshit; nobody needs friends. Ya are better off alone, since only you can trust yourself, right?

What a stupid reason to an hero

>im going to kill myself

you and I think alike. just wondering if you are younger then me? what are you doing right now?
I feel like my parents will just kick me out if I tell them(even tho...I have no reason to think that lol) and I honestly am not willing to put the effort to get out of that situation,I'd rather just die.

I'm probably younger. As of what I'm doing right now, getting paranoid because my left eye is seeing the shadows move while trying to keep calm. I need another cup of coffee

Don't do it man. If you want help, I've heard 3D Alice will help.
Here's her email.
[email protected]

why in a month?

I meant what are you doing as in college? highschool?
it's when It will become inevitable to keep the charade that is my life.

Mhm, I'm not sure on what thingy I am in English terms. Have you tried losing touch with reality?

oke just wondering .... you know people pretend and fake and charade all there lifes ...

you fall people talk about you get mad ... forget and you do it all over again.

killing your self sutch a hassle

Gakkou gurashi
Needless
Baccano

age?

Mehehehehe, age I always keep a secret

realy dude ... thats your awncer ... think losing grip on reality not his problem ... its what got him in this mess in the first place

who would give me shelter for free if not my parents tho. This is a mixture of self-hatred and lack of motivation tbh

-+ its so we know what your in

no fucking way man you cant die until the next snk season 3 end wtf man

I did the same thing, yet I AM in Ameriderp, so I DO owe a gajillion dollars. You can basically keep paying just a little bit of the loan every month for the rest of your life, it's no big deal. The only hard part is telling your parents.

JUST DO IT (Tell your parents, not kys)

yeah i know been there done that even lived in a tent ... it all be fine in the end ... get a sugar mommy

Good reason. Make sure the world knows the reason so some meaningful change can come about such that the next guy doesn't kill himself.

Blue Literature Series
good for your mood

Now user, I am baffled. When I lost touch with reality, all my problems, pains and dreams went away. For me, it worked.

I'd say... below 25 but legal

I'm actually really sad that I will never see no game no life season 2...loli and echii garbage aside I honestly think that anime was fucking amazing...
no one would be as autistic as myself.
maybe you haven't reached the point where you charade ends.

Could you tell me what a charade is? My mind isn't helping me remembering words.

So it's easier to kill yourself than simply confessing to your parents that you're struggling.

Well, with that kind of mindset you might as well just kill yourself now. Why wait?

>no one would be as autistic as myself.
So you'd rather more people follow you to your grave.

Sounds kinda like school shooter mentality. Have you thought about shooting up your school?

humans not made to be alone...some animals have brains set on single life ... but humans are not wired to be alone ....they did endless studys in jails.

i know when you'r mad yelling you dont need anyone helps , but in the and you need a little love.

i am old 40+ and i worked in a retirement home for years ... people can accualy die from being alone ... you see there brains degrade when they lose there loved ones .... the right persone compleets you lifts you up.

it does not gave to be your gf bf it can be a best friend to ....and even the ones yelling in here "I DONT NEED PEOPLE" they not reeding a book they online talking chatting posting for atention.

I replied to that already.
but it's not admitting im struggling, it's that I've been lying to them all my life.

>i am old 40+
I could swear based on your writing that you were merely 12.

oke collage

You do realize that still is nothing compared to death, right?

and than you came back with 3x the problems awating for you

This grammar killed me. Anyway, dying from being alone? I can see how some people could do that, but come on, not everyone is like that. After my ~10th birthday I've been wanting to be alone and the only times I remember that I was happy was when I was alone. I don't see mr dying from loneliness later

my kids lie to me all the time haha its what they do

you azian??

what?
well man I do have alot of freinds, I've gotten a decent amout of pussy and I lead a great life in every department except on what I mentioned. sadly I fucked up to bad.
this is what happens.

OP, why not just fucking skip town or something if you think it's not going to end well? Ending it all is some serious pussy shit. Get a job, live with your parents, and do whatever it is you enjoy. No one gives a shit about all the anonymous melodrama prevalent here. If you kill yourself than it won't affect me or anyone else on here in the slightest. Do whatever the fuck you want, but only if that's what you *want*.

>I treasure "Toradora!"

I never came back, ehe, is that so hard to understand?

Welp, thankya

yeah im sorry i found out that my english realy suckes when i dont have auto correct... i live in amsterdam english not my native tounge its 3 at night and im stoned as fucxk .... i see all my typos ... but im in a state of i dont give a fuck anymore to retype it sorry

>what?
I asked you to clarify why you're killing yourself to the world so that the system might improve and prevent another who could find himself in your position.

Your response implied you didn't give a shit.

Hence you want people to follow you to your grave.

Well fuck I'm in the Netherlands too. But English is kinda my first language nowadays, weirdly enough

I replied to that aswell user
like I said I am killing myself because I hate what I did and think I deserve to die for it,but also because I lack motivation to change at all.
That's life if you don't change,you lose and I am terrified of change.

just skipp town go offgrid and start over

>well man I do have alot of freinds, I've gotten a decent amout of pussy and I lead a great life in every department except on what I mentioned. sadly I fucked up to bad.
The humanity.

You know ive had such suicide thoughts to and atempted it multiply times. Fact of the day killing yourself is harder as you think.
Also making wrong decision is a part of live.
So you spend 3 years in College and now you will droppout. People wont judge you that you had at least tried it for so long. that shows that you care. you wouldnt lie to your parrents if you wouldnt care about them. you are jugding yourself harder than you should.
well college didnt work ? get a job then .
there is more than 1 way to get along.
and many times talking to someone the thruth
helps more than swallow it.
what do you think is better:
Eating a badly cooked meal
or
Take a bite and say that its badly cooked.
for my part i would never eat a badly cooked meal thats for sure.
sure killing yourself is an option
but the question is CAN you kill yourself .
trust me it is harder than it sound.
first you will think about all the bad stuff
and you will think you doit
but then a force inside you will stop you
and you will see what matters to you.
if you reach this point. follow the call

no I don't. Life is great I the amount of albums that I will leave unheard,movies unseen,pussy unfucked....sad really

>I replied to that aswell user
At least link the reply then, faggot.

Not giving a fuck or thinking and losing touch with reality is the best way to cope with it, it's just doing even less stuff (for me). Also, are you afraid of losing?

Watch suicide club (its a movie) and really think about if you wanna kill yourself

yeah ... even the kids prefer english ....you know your fam spends to much time on the net if your native lang changes to english

Thread theme:
youtu.be/QuNhTLVgV2Y

why delaying tactics OP? KYS today or shut the fuck up

get out xDDD

losing what?
will do.

Oh no, you discovered you're human and can make mistake. Woe art thou who cannot live up to perfection.

Accept your flaws and move on.

Meh, I grew up with English as a second language, but I use it more than Dutch. I think it, write in it, the only time when I use Dutch is when I'm speaking since my pronunciation is shit

unless your azian or muslim you be just fine

to call this a flaw is an understatement. it's not that I am imperfect. It's that I am just utter garbage. I should have died

nice you sound like a dutch man talking :)

In your last post ya wrote: That's life if you don't change, you lose and I am afraid of change
The, you lose, part

That's not it. You're so incapable of showing humility and compassion for your parents that you'd rather end your own life instead of confess to them and beg for their forgiveness. It makes absolutely no sense to me that you'd kill yourself because you hurt your parents when in reality killing yourself is one of the things that would hurt them the most. Man the fuck up you pathetic, melodramatic leech.

fuk off

you think to much.. we trying to have him think less

So you're telling me you're literally Hitler?

this one is better
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

Welp, thankya

hitler did nuffing wrong

NHK, and Serial Experiments Lain

God bless, bro

But user, thinking is the only fun thing to do without reality~
And he's normal right now, he's won't suffer more or less