Anyone know a good meal plan for trying to lose weight?

Anyone know a good meal plan for trying to lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

eatyourselfskinny.com/my-weekly-meal-prep-routine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep it simple. Eat less and burn more calories. And before you do anything, cold turkey give up soft drinks. It's hard. You'll go through withdrawal. You'll want to throw up. You'll have a horrible taste in your mouth. But just that alone you'll lose 5-10 lbs.

Calculate how many calories ur body burns itself and go 500 calories in minus that makes 3500 in a week and is 0.5kg idk how much in lbs

go to the /thinspo/ thread in /fa/

>give up soft drinks
do people really drink that much soda that theyve developed a habit for it? shit, i just drink water, fruit juice, and milk and im fine

except im also an alcoholic

Keto Diet

sugar and bread are the main cause

Water diet. Been working out great for me

It's the sugar really. And when you stop drinking them you are taking away a major source of sugar and your body really starts to feel it.

>Water diet. Been working out great for me

Details?

Gastric bypass

>Water diet

If you're talking about drinking water and eating little to no food, which is just another word for fasting, that's a bad idea.

Well one can of soda is 140 calories which could be used for food and instead drink water and be more full. fruit juice has calories too

eat 1700 calories a day and burn at least 300 a day

youll lose 100 lbs in 6 months

Play video games. Not even joking. I spend so much time playing video games that there's just no time to eat

Water is life. All you need is water to survive. Why are you still eating food? Fifth day in a row I'm only on water. Lost almost 8 pounds.

only eat twinkies and vitamins but only 1400 calories / day

Keto is a clear winner, lost 20 pounds in 2 months. But learn to cook if you wanna do keto OP.

Is sparkling water good? I use to drink just normal water but tried sparkling and I love it

Dangerous, and you'll just start losing muscle mass.

Yup the african child diet only eat noting foe long periods of time then drink chocolate water! I lost 50 pound in 2 weeks!!!

It's all about calorie counting fat ass. Just don't eat more than you burn. When you think you've burned it all, burn 1000 calories more to actually lose weight. I can burn 1000 calories an hour easily while watching tv and having fun doing the elliptical machine. I don't stress any muscles whatsoever but I keep a constant fast pace.

Bump. Wife lost 30 lbs easy

>op asks for meal plan
>"dude just eat less".

Kek

Nice meal plans

>(((Sparkling))) water
Just drink water faggot. Don't waste money on what's a mild club soda

actually no it isn't. people who intermittently fast are proven to live longer.

the grapefruit and onion only diet

Breakfast: oats, eggs, veggie.
Snack: fruit, yogurt
Lunch: chicken/fish, veggie, complex/clean carb
Snack: fruit, oat, granola
Dinner: chicken/fish/turkey/steak, veggie.
Drinks: water, water, water, and water.
Low carbs, no sugar at all except natural from fruit, vitamins, exercise as much as you can. (Walking, hiking, swimming, basketball, tennis, chop wood I dont give a fuck)

You will lose weight. If you dont, you are cheating.

30 mins of aerobic activity every day

there is NO substitute

eatyourselfskinny.com/my-weekly-meal-prep-routine/

Only drink gin or water, do not eat. run til your lilly ass ankles give out. every day

100 pushups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10 kilometer run every day!