Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums...

Tom Brady really, really likes women

I can't believe the Browns are going to win there 13th Superbowl.

Do the lions even have a chance?

OP said Sup Forums, not /asp/ (American SPorts)

Please keep these dumb "sports" in your board, no one cares about handegg

You are white.

You are a RELEVANT, MUSCULAR and BASED

TOM BRADY IS SUPREME COMANDER OF THE WORLD

I am white too

Can't believe Man Utd got Pogba for only £90m

Are Juventus fucked economically or something?

Guys what the fuck do I watch now that The Hillary is banning boxing and the NFL?

Aaron Rodgers is good.

I'm interested in studying in NZ

You aren't Asian.

You are not, I repeat NOT, a nation of lazy illiterate shitposting faggots.

Divegrass. I don't get why brazilians hate it so much?

The cowboys have a fun, likable fanbase

Can you believe that this asshoke is trying to sniff GOAT Connor's panties for a payday? Boxing must really pay shit compared to the UFC. Dana white is totally not raping his fighters.

It's not a white sport, its a sport for third worlders.

CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITHOUT A ROOF

Just another glorious day to post on my Sup Forums. Hillary is president, Mexico won the Copa America Centenario, and everybody loves and appreciates Mexican posters.

Guys, have you listened to the new podcast he has on Slate?

because the canadian dollar has gone to shit it would be super fucking expensive
I looked at it 3 or 4 years ago and even then it was super expensive

Chile btfo. Will they ever recover? They should make a friendly match against Germany so at least one of them die in peace.

most likable player in the league but his defense is atrocious
when will Coach Scalabrine teach him to defend a triangle offense

LGTSS

>CUBS

AAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Finally, morning time on spee. Full of americans, leafs and chis, my favourite posters, talking about handegg and ice hockey, my fav sports

Wow, can't believe how many television records the last MLS cup final broke. Tens of millions of Americans got to see America cuck Canada hard once again!

And why do these "NFL" hipsters keep trying to push their shitty pussy """""sport"""""" here? We dont need to watch bulls in spandex wrestle each other every 2 seconds in between stupidly long commercial breaks. Fuck off commies.

still can't believe they choked like that after winning for 108 years straight

Why was he a bust?

I think it was because he was drafted way too high & the Pistons' system didn't really allow him to flourish. Biggest what if's in my honest opinion.

I love how many soccer threads there are on Sup Forums their fans are the best and it's the most heterosexual sport in the world.

the greatest posters are always from argentina it is the best most non 3rd world country in the world

NÃOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rugby is world's best sport and is relevant worldwide, /rug/ is full of intelligent conversation and people that I would want to be my neighbor.

Ape hoop is definitly not a shitty cuck sport!

Did you guys hear about that Soccer team who's plane crashed and they all lived? Pretty crazy.

>tfw have to post with a proxy otherwise everyone just ignores me and replies with >las malvinas

>Yet another division 1st place

Arizona BTFO

Cowboys fans are easily the most rational, informative posters on this board

I like Oregon's run-first style of play but I really wish they would get rid of the Fighting Donald on their helmet

I hate the Cowboys

Let's not talk about the Cowboys all the time and pretend to love them.

Meanwhile, in #AlternativeScores, the Cleveland Indians will defend their World Series title against the Cubs starting April 1st.

President Hillary Clinton met the team at the White House and congratulated them on their stunning victory.

All you fucking Europeans dont know shit about soccer, Im surprised you even have internet in your shitty little mud huts!

I can't believe that UCLA beat Purdue in the Rose Bowl!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

just made a fresh batch of semen rations for you americans, enjoy it lads!

Americans are so good at banter

Imagine what would've happened if the nazis didnt win the WWII, east germany would probably have only 4wc or something

If Germany had won WW2 there wouldn't be an East Germany. There wouldn't be much of a world cup either, considering a good portion of Europe would just be the German empire.

ITT: newfags who don't get bizarro Sup Forums threads
It's not bizarro world, it's bizarro Sup Forums. Everything outside of Sup Forums is still the same.

you can always count on Canadians like Raonic to come through in the clutch

>unknown