German teen dead after being beaten into coma

...by sandniggers
express.de/bonn/nach-attacke-in-bad-godesberg--pruegel-opfer-niklas--17--im-krankenhaus-verstorben-24051750

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article155307534/Als-wuerden-Merkel-amp-Co-Europa-unter-sich-aufteilen.html
bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html
express.de/news/panorama/magdeburg-video--17-jaehrige-rettet-maedchen-vor-vergewaltigung-24052140
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when

Never

>brown skintype
>black hair

some tanned Germans are on the loose.

Add more info nigger

One more white devil dead.
GOOD!

this basically

Soon

>keep an arm's length
so i see no one took the hint of "arms" as in guns

They're europeans, my fellow burger. They don't understand.

Got your arms length right here.

Where did the "tanned German" thing come from? Did they use that in some article as the new euphemism for sand dindus?

>thinks his English interpretation works in the original German of the saying

>when

then.

The question is... which one?

>he fell for the Europe has no guns meme
>he fell for the guns cargo cult

From the latest knife attack where the guy didnt have any connection with islam. He was just a tanned german yelling Allah snackbar

>>he fell for the Europe has no guns meme

Considering that the US, at least under their current government, is not a friend of most European countries it's not really the worst if they underestimate us.

>"please select all the burgers" captcha

Google translate's description of the knife attackers.

Thanks Norway.

>where the guy didnt have any connection with islam.

I'm still amazed that they actually tried to go with this. The guy was shouting Allahu akbar and "Now is your time to die, infidel". How much more obvious could it be?

>I was in Bad Godesberg yesterday
>my late grandmother lived there
>I was often there as a child
>it's a beautiful city with many splendid 19th century houses everywhere
>it's a total shithole socially though
>Arabic signs everywhere
>if you go out in the afternoon (there's nary any kebabs in the morning though, they're all still sleeping then) it's full of walking trashbags and shitskins

I'm not charismatic or energetic enough to start the fire. Someone please start the race war already so I can join and liberate my homeland. ;_;

Good. Germans are becoming some arrogant pursued of the highest order learn some humility you pieces of shit.

>underestimate you
you don't understand, you are historical losers. It's not underestimation, it's understanding.

What do you mean with "tried"? They got away with it.

>They got away with it.

Do you know anyone who actually believed that shit? Jut because the media decides to circlejerk a bit again and run the same story in every news outlet doesn't mean people actually believe it.

>ist tot
>ist tot
>IST TOT

Islam will dominate the world and your governments support us.
Lol kill yourself white shit, your time is over, guess that "god" of you really is shit, shit like the white kuffars and their cuck government.

your future unless you stand up

>you are historical losers

Looking at your 62% white country with a nigger president and faggot marriage, can you really say that you've WON? :^)

Third time's the charm, and the next Austrian that'll guide Germany into the right direction will know where the true enemy lies.

Germanys greatest ally shows his dedication yet again

Stop the infighting you faggots, if we don't fight our common enemy together we're all fucked.

>if we don't fight our common enemy together we're all fucked
Who do you think our common enemy is? Because it's pretty obvious to me.

The American has always killed others in order to help the Jew. You can't expect him to realize who the common enemy is

I'd take things like that more seriously if America had ever won any wars overseas. I mean good job guys, the only real war you ever fought was against yourselves and look how that turned out.

Lol, your government is letting whites burn to make place for us, go away whitey, your land is our land and your governments agree with us

>and the next Austrian
Angriff Straches when?

The Jew is the root cause.

Mit dem Angriff Straches wird das alles wieder in Ordnung kommen...

>The Jew is the root cause.

Yes, but does that mean that we should ignore his golem?
There are almost as many jews living in your country as there are in Israel, your greatest ally. Do you really think we'll be able to get rid of either 6 million with the average American still around?

kek

Dropping bombs on innocent civilians is truly something to be proud of.

>inb4 Holocaust

And, therefore, you antagonise them. Fucking retard.

Nevermind that the USA are well on their way to elect a nationalist candidate who puts his country first while we cuck around with the AfD at ca. 15% and saying anything bad about Muslims or Jews being against the law.

We can learn from their spirit of self-dependence and distrust of the state, and we ought to appreciate the freedom of speech in the USA that enables us to have conversations like this on foreign sites. We must work together, make everyone aware that the shit that is happening to their country is happening all over the West; not throw shit at each other.

That's pretty funny, because unironically the next president isn't going to be a 'friend' to yurop in it's current state either.

I just antagonise those that are proud of it. And there are a lot of those.

>implying the orange imbecile will win

Still proud of it m8. Japanese died instead of Americans during a harsh time.

>inb4 a german tells me NOT to be proud, welt.de/politik/deutschland/article155307534/Als-wuerden-Merkel-amp-Co-Europa-unter-sich-aufteilen.html

Even if he doesn't, it'll be a close shave and he will have said a great many things that would get you into prison here in Germany. He's already changed the political landscape and broke down the mental barriers that prevented people from discussing certain topics.

In a perfect world we'd get of the Jews, the niggers, the sandniggers, and the liberal cucks. It'll never happen though.

>Japs
>people

oh fuck off

If the Japanese had won the war we would have holocausted the shit out of their prisoners before we lost

If I was the father I'd go on a rampage killing every shitskin I encountered in the street. Give back as much pain as possible before I'm subdued/killed.

The case is buried, we won't hear of it again for months, if at all. That was clear as soon as they played the "mentally ill druggie" wildcard which is always used when they dispose of high profile suspects.

>Henryk M. Broder
>Jew

Considering that he wants to withdraw the troops and focus more on America instead of meddling in other country's affairs I would consider him a better friend of Europe than the guys who are currently running your country.

Germans should employ their police force with a task division that can handle brown people. To help citizen quickly identify them they should have them wear brown shirts.

Nice cultural enrichment.

If you don't let the migrants rape your girls, you're a racist Islamphope. People need to stop with hate speech and work out their problems through gang rape, we need to progress as a society.

Lol then Hillary wins and you stupid white fat fucks with fat for brain forget everything the day after, then we come and take your country from under your feet because you're too stupid to realize what is happening

OP

Woher hast du das Bild? Ist das authentisch? Bitte Quelle

Doesn't matter because people will remember it as another Muslim attack on German civilians.

And there is no ONE incident that will wake people up right away. Whatever the final straw will be in the end, it will have been preceded by shit like this which slowly changed people's opinion on the topic. Der stete Tropfen und so.

Ahh, I'm sure you would. But der fuhrer and 90% of your collective EU states won't.

im so sick of you fucking people. japan was better off getting nuked then letting them fuck around after the war was over. They wouldnt surrender. They did tons of horrible shit. It's Japans leaders of the time fault for getting nuked twice. they also dont give a fuck. Just shut the fuck up germany. Your pussy ramblings are the reason your countries so cucked up and raped by refugees atm.

bild.de/wa/ll/bild-de/unangemeldet-42925516.bild.html

>I'm not charismatic or energetic enough to start the fire. Someone please start the race war already so I can join and liberate my homeland. ;_;
Same. If you guys start something I'll get my blue shirt and go help. If I survive I'll be willing to help rebuild too.

Please don't die on me Germany.

>In a perfect world we'd get of the Jews, the niggers, the sandniggers, and the liberal cucks. It'll never happen though.

Imagine how many of those we'd simultaneously could get rid of if we could get rid of America.

Except witnesses said they spoke accent free german

You have no idea what you are talking about. Merkel is dropping brutally in all polls and her coalition partner is on the way from being the biggest/second biggest party to being just one of the small irrelevant ones for the first time in history.

It's the same as if I would claim that your whole country loves to suck black dicks and thugs just because Obama is a fucking moron.

implying they are telling the truth
implying "accent free" means much these days because german was watered down

>implying there's anything as "accent free" any-language.

One Frauke can save you now

>REEEE NOOOO IT WAS LE EVIN IMKIGRANT REFUGEE RAPISTS REE MOOOM

>they didn't surrender
Typical american education.

Japan offered multiple surrenders before the bomb dropped. They were rejected.

The reason the bomb was dropped was to ensure that the encroaching Chinese and Russian armies would not proceed further into asia or threaten west germany.

It was the defining point that made America the worlds primary super power for the next century through technological superiority.

Only challenged when Russia acquired it's own nuclear arsenal. But until that point the US defined the globe immediately after the war through demonstration of their ultimate weapon.

>accent free german
Yes, if you compare it to Bavarian that is

>Russia acquired it's own nuclear arsenal.

fucking kikes

they were all communists so they gave the USSR the all the atomic secrets

whatever britbong faggot. they were still better off getting nuked then getting fucked by russia and china.

it's the new narrative. extremists are insane, therefore let's focus on insanity, not on extremism, much less on the underlying ideology.

express.de/news/panorama/magdeburg-video--17-jaehrige-rettet-maedchen-vor-vergewaltigung-24052140

in other news, 17 year old girls saves 14 year soon to be rape victim from 30 year old.
No idea what race he was but the police they he was a known sex offender

So they were 'perfectly integrated' t*rks instead of rapefugees. That makes it sooo much better.

>Except witnesses said they spoke accent free german

Could be second generation sandniggers or just here longer. I had a Bulgarian in my class that's been here for 3 years and you wouldn't have noticed from his accent.

The terms Japan offered, and would not back down from, were unacceptable by any sane standard, much less in the extremely charged climate of the times. Frankly I'm shocked we allowed them any concessions at all.

Yes. That's exactly what the Japanese thought. Well sort of. They were prepared to fight to the last man woman and child. Until that is Russia declared war on them.

They believed that capitulating to the Americans, Australians and British would be far better than being ruled over by Communists whom they hated above all others.

This (and several assassinations, attempted coups and other nefarious deals) finally persuaded Japan to offer their surrender to the Americans almost immediately.

The issue was that the Americans were not interested anymore in Japan. They had realized Russia was far too powerful and China was a massive issue as well.

They dropped the bomb to ensure that Russia and China would not proceed further into Asia as another land war was on the horizon between the Communist forces and the Western Democracies.

Yes it ensured peace. At the cost of a great deal of civilian deaths both in the initial blast and over several years of awful radiation sickness.

I personally don't think that's worth it.

You fight one evil at a time. You never use evil to defeat it. You use righteousness and steel. The americans chose the easy way out. And considering their lackluster participation in World War 2 and the Pacific front compared to the accolades they receive for it, I'm not surprised.

But that's something you have to make your mind up about personally.

>brauner Hauttyp

he deserved it for being white

nice try mario, All 3 have the same god, Christians follow christ and muslims follow mohammed, but all 3 worship the jew god.

Wrong. The Christian God is defined by the Trinity. We also believe that Jesus was the Son of God, and God incarnate—Jews and Mahomedans deny this.

> implying there's anything wrong with treating islam as mental illness

nuke NYC, there goes 99% of our shitty jews.

Things were simplier when Hilter was around they probably would've hanged the fucker who did this

Would not want to be a sand nig in europe when the war comes.

Typischer Hahnrei.

If you believe that the atomic weapon was what forced Japan's complete surrender you're a moron.

The Japanese leadership themselves and most reputable historians today say it was the encroaching Russian army that forced their unreserved surrender.

Japan wasn't new to heavy civilian losses. And they were prepared to sacrifice everyone before surrender prior to the Russians entering the war. The only thing that scared them was being subjugated under Russian or Chinese communism.

>I personally don't think it was worth it because of civilians deaths
You stupid sand nigger. Go look up how many German civilians died during ww2. Now that's how many japs would have died after Russia and USA invaded the mainland which would be like 10x the civilian deaths.

Not even. Have you read the Bible? The Jewish old testament has literally nothing in common with the Christian new testament except geography.

I'm not saying you're right.

But I sure am hoping you are.Trying to imagine German food without pork is a horrible, horrible, ugh.