So i got back with an ex after almost 2 years of being apart and obviously i found out about what she did during that...

so i got back with an ex after almost 2 years of being apart and obviously i found out about what she did during that time apart...she wasn't with many guys its just the stuff she did with them that bothers me am i being an idiot?

depends on the "stuff"

Pic related?

no just for attention

I also detest that, it disgusts me, ma girl just explained about what she used to do with her ex, she kinda whore

Did you get with any other girls?

Shit sucks fam.

>so i got back with an ex after almost 2 years of being apart

>fail.jpg

unless she was into hardcore kinky shit with them and not you.. who gives a fuck?

Post related pic please

nope

She thought the relationship between you are her was over?

Grow up you insecure faggot

So wtf did she do, swallow a bunch of semen? Fuck niggers? Let guys piss on her? Why are you so beta about some chick you let free for two years and say around letting your dick go stale.

a couple of public sex times, multiple times with people in the room, let some guy fuck her in her brothers bed while other people saw, got her ass eaten, cum on her tits, cum inside her, fucked in a kitchen while 10+ people were asleep in the living room

Shit dude next time fuck around a little, maybe youre not into that, but otherwise youre going to feel like shit being with someone who did.

In a similar situation.

well ramp it up, make her a kinky fucktoy

This. You're upset that she explored herself out of your comfort zone. You don't have to feel good about what she did, but you can't be upset AT her for it. You're two different people and neither of you owe each other anything.

Sounds like every chick I've been with, except my current. She's no fun ever. Sluts FTW

>a couple of public sex times, multiple times with people in the room, let some guy fuck her in her brothers bed while other people saw, got her ass eaten, cum on her tits, cum inside her, fucked in a kitchen while 10+ people were asleep in the living room

>lolwat.jpg

surely this will have a happy ending this time around!

Fuck yeah, id eat her ass too. What the fuck is wrong with you? Stop being a faggot. She's clearly young and horny, join her for the ride. Why be upset about the past? Do you have a time machine I don't know about? Is it in your mum's basement m8? Go eat her ass and get off the internet

Sounds like fun, you must be a prude, get over it

user true storybook love doesn't exist. Unless you're in your 30s shit even 40s do not think you are in love no matter how much you care or feel for someone. These girls nowadays are not like the shit on Disney when you were a kid. Treat them like shit and they love you. Fuck them like shit and they'll go fuck Tyrone and his friends and make you find out in a video on Facebook.

really? thats nothing dude...