Why are americans so racist?

Why are americans so racist?

Flyovers don't know about the world other than memes on Sup Forums

It's mainly southerners and irrelevant flyovers. Their opinions are worthless david-sama

I don't know man, finns are racist toward us swedes :-/

>southerners are racist
No I'm not, don't believe this Y*nk

S

>I don't know man, finns are racist toward us swedes :-/

what?

>got rejected by American girl during the world cup because she said i looked like a Mexican

YOU'RE ALL RACISTS! IT STILL HURTS!

If you live south of the Dixieline, you are inheritely inferior to me.

but brazilians are white

Race is a big part of american history and culture - from slavery, to racial segregation, to modern racially divisive politics.

Watch your mouth, pussy, we have more guns than you do per capita.

it's kind of fascinating in a way

it's really woven into who they are as a people

or else?
you gona shoot up a school?

ROR

More toes per person as well

Fuck off kurva anyatok, Hungary, this is between me and my Northern neighbour.

>more toes per person as well
What a shitty insult, surely you can do better than that, Johnnyboy.

It's the truth cletus.

Really? Is that all you can come up with? Wow, I'm hurt. I didn't know polydactyl/extra limbs were considered something to be made fun of, especially when it's a dominant trait of each human. Did you know that? You're actually a freak for making fun of what would be the norm.

>The earliest Finnish immigrants into the US were colonialists who were Swedes in the legal sense and perhaps spoke Swedish. They settled in the Swedish colony, and were supposed to have assimilated into the British culture quickly.[12] More recent Finns were on several occasions "racially" discriminated against[13] and not seen as white, but "Asian". The reasons for this were the arguments and theories about the Finns originally being of Mongolian instead of "native" European origin due to the Finnish language belonging to the Uralic and not the Indo-European language family.
WTF I hate America now!

You may not be but a higher percentage of your neighbors are.

Don't make me come down there.

>cletus
Has anyone ever met anyone with that name?

Stop moving to the Red states, stop moving away from blacks and stay with your diversity. Start living the multicultural experience you advocate for, America has more racially segregated schools and neighbourhoods than during Jim Crow.

we really aren't, look at how yurop is in shambles with just like 10% diversity.