Who will win the fight and why will it be Conor McGregor?

Who will win the fight and why will it be Conor McGregor?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13416698/r
sherdog.com/fighter/Artemij-Sitenkov-10155
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

... why did you ask who?

Shut your fookin mout.

You'll do nuttin

OH look, there he is. It's OP. He is that wonderful faggot that posts the same shit all day because he has no social life. He enjoys shit posting because he thinks he is edgy and cool. It is okay OP. We know you are a basement dwelling cuck with no life away from Sup Forums. But....just so you know... you are still a faggot who needs to KYS.

YOU GOT A SCHOOL BAG ON STAGE AND YOU CANT EVEN READ

The white boy will be on his knees begging for mercy from the black man as natured intended

is it just me or is everyone thinking race war in the back of their heads

Since it's a boxing match, Mayweather. Any other fight, McGregor.

I really hope McGregor wins, simply because he's way funnier on interviews and it'll be a far bigger deal

He's FOOOOOKED!!!!!!!

who will win the boxing match? the boxer or the kick/punch/elbower?

strawpoll.me/13416698/r

I know who'll lose - the fans. This is going to be some boring ass shit. Typical Mayweather run and hide, pitty-pat point scoring snoozefest.

I'm glad McGregor is getting his payday, but this overhyped shit train will not be worth watching, even for free.

insecure ape detected. go hug your moms aids riddin' stripper pole kid, hug it like his nigger ass does in every fight.
If you could call them fights

>"nature"
>colonized

I'm a giant fucking racist and immature troll (I'm 32, but if you read the shit I post or talk to me, you'd think im 12).....I've actually been highly agitated with the LACK of racial undertones

it's been highly overshadowed by the MMA vs Boxing faggotry discussions

MayFeather Will Dance Around For The 10 - 12 Rounds.

I have no idea

But did you see the presser where Mayweather was shadow boxing and McGregor yells out "Dance for me, boy!" That was some funny racist shit.

>implying it's that different

I can already tell you dont know shit about boxing, its not pitty pat or hide and run.
If it was that the fighters would just walk threw him, ask anybody who fought him and they'd all tell you he hits hard.
His ganna ko conor out easy.
EASY

yeah, it is

this

mayweather will dance and run like a nigger and win on points

Mayweather will win by unanimous decision because he'll spend all 12 rounds not letting an actual fight happen while a landing a jab here and there to win the round on points.

It will be boring, McGregor will lose, the fans will lose, the sport will lose. The only people who will enjoy this is the gayweather dickriders booning out with grillz in dey mouf wid chains roun dey nekz because they get a raging semi at the thought of being in Floyd's posse of niggerdom.

Even if McGregor wins a few rounds, the judges will give them to Floyd because they're faggots and floyd paid them off.

This shit is a joke.

b8/8
imo, ,mayweather

Seriously though niggers. Who should I put money on here?
Got 30 bucks to put down.

Mayweather will win because he's not Catholic.

>I can already tell you dont know shit about boxing
This shit again. You faggots who want to explain his boring weak ass style away are like the audiophiles who spend $20,000 on gear that sounds the same as a $700 set up, and when you point that out they say "you just don't get it, man. . ."

He's boring. He makes boxing boring.

hehehe yeah, that was funny; but it felt orchestrated.....still hilarious

>two tiny men dancing around and literally touching each other with big foam gloves

It really is as gay as it sounds.

Americans need to fuck off with their hyped sport "stars" that no one would care about if they weren't american.

>that no one would care about if they weren't american
>Connor McGregor
>American

check out this try hard butthurt nigger
go be a nigger somewhere else boy

this, maybe next we can have Mike Tyson play a game of basketball with Kobe and see who wins.

Mayweather 95%.

Always that slight chance he gets too confident and eats a hit from Conor and gets knocked the fuck out in the follow up. Not likely though, its a payday so Mayweather is going to fight it as a sport, and not as a fight, play it safe, cruise through rounds, and win on points.

Soccar is gay and for dive taking pussies.

Might as well bet mcgreggor. He will probably lose but the buy out if he wins is fucking huge

if its $30 just put it on Connor
I saw it at +350 for Connor today that is enough to bet on and not care for the loss of 30 and a higher pay out
rather than 30 on Floyd and if he wins you get your money back but profit like $2

yeah that McGregor is one skinny american fag

When was the last time Floyd knocked anyone out? Hatton in '08? I don't count that fucking classless Victor Ortiz bullshit. Homeboy isn't a heavy hitter. Not for awhile now.

Seconded.
Does Floyd hit hard? Abso-fucking-lutely, does he hit as hard as a muy tai kick? Hell no. Connor is used to getting kicked in the face, Mayweather is not a heavy weight, he fights at what, 130? He will dance around Connor until it's called by decision. Unless Connor really works on his form and can manage to land a solid hit ( gonna be hard Mayweather is fast and can last) it'll be a snooze fest.

Floyd isn't a fighter unless ur a woman.conor will blast if the little guy squares up.if not have pillow and a blanket.snozefest

>Floyd
>squaring up

She dirty n has daddy issues 4 fuckiny a nifger

if it's on Boxing Rules then May.

if it's on MMA Rules then McGregor.

Why is this so hard for you?

Mayweather can take McGinger's offense just like everyone else who's beaten him into quitting.

GIngersnaps can't put Mayweather down and doesn't have the mental fortitude he'd need to win. All his loses come from him quitting.

If it were just a matter of endurance Gingernuts might have the edge just because he's a full decade younger, but he's going to get frustrated and tilted before it ever comes to that, and lose.

I'd be fucking shocked if he made is 6 rounds.

What, are you gonna tell me all these women are dirty for making love to African American men?

Floyd said he's "going to try and kill the mick now, after he called me boy", so this is going to be really interesting

Found the nigger.

good god you're fucking retarded my dude, kys.

When he loses i want you to imagine a big greasy black dick in your throat.

Dude. Yes! Is that a joke?

king micronigger will win
McGregor will eat niggerknuckle sandwich
This ain't MMA - he's gonna have to fight all his instincts AND outbox a natural boxer. Forget about it.

Could you be anymore nigger?

well is he wrong? Floyd and conor are very small men. they'll be prancing around like small gay homosexuals.

>implying mayweather can wrestle, kick box and punch with less than 10Oz gloves
mayweather hasn't been kicked before

>posting paid whores kek

Boxing has always been about race nothing new here

I guess i could be better than Connie GIngersnaps in the ring, that seems like a thing black people are getting into.

but he is nigger

>doesn't have the mental fortitude
you clearly know nothing about mcgregor and haven't heard anything about mcgregor

But then, what would that leave for your welfare recipient mother? I digress...
>Found the nigger AND the faggot.
Fixed.
Now, enjoy your AIDS.

>mental fortitude
Nigger, Floyd can't even read!

Less imaginary dick? Nigga you dumb.

you clearly didnt see him tap instead of going to sleep like a champion would. He isnt cut from the same cloth as actual champions, boy.

I'm going for Mayweather because McGregor has freakishly tiny nipples

that ginger won't stand a chance in the first round m8

Look at the scooby- doo ass face this motherfucker makes when he figures out his offense won't work and quits in the second round.

aren't we supposed to call you boy?

>undefeated boxer
>considered one of the best in the modern era
>boxing fight with good MMA fighter
herrrr durrr McGregor has a chance

even diaz would kill mayweather

>posting the only guy who gave him difficulty.

Well, Diaz was bigger than him. Of course he'd beat him at least once.

I wish Diaz would have challenged Mayweather but he's too tall.

what straight man would want to pillow fight with huggy bear anyway?

do you even know what weight classes are, you buttfag gay homosexuality

sherdog.com/fighter/Artemij-Sitenkov-10155

This guy beat Mcweiner in 70 seconds. Case closed.

then don't bring diaz up in argument

And yet, he got his ass handed to him when they first fought. McGaygirl sucking dix in six for the payday!

>brings up an old ass fight from 2008

McGregor knows Mixed martial arts, Boxing, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Capoeira, Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing,

Gayweather knows dancing (aka boxing).

Someone should post the fucking meme of when Gayweather and Pacman hugged for the entire fight.

Well motherfucker i bet he can cook too but it's a goddamn boxing match.

I know that. But with Conor knowing kickboxing and Mayweather being a one skill fighter, he could get hit with an elbow like it's nothing. You really think McGregor will follow the rules?

you god damn idiot.

conor's a pikey.

you gave a pikey a mansion and a rolls. and he's treated it all just like a pikey would.

Floyd.... he's done his cars/homes with class.

Kek, oh man i hope you can't vote being this stupid.

Go to bed, Tyrone. You need your energy for your job at KFC, in the morning. Put down the 40 Oz of Colt 45, put on your hairnet so your fro stays up and go to sleep, little niglet.

>bought every nigger car in the world and owes the IRS

yet Conor is the dumb one

Clearly you missed a couple press conferences

I'm white, in law school, and live off a six figure inheritance.

if he doesn't, then he loses. Not sure I see your point.

just not taxes

Black guy will wind in the ring, white guy in the cage. Dumbest fight I've ever seen

It'll be Conor McGregor because he'll take a couple of hits from an old man, lose on points and walk away $100m richer

> Using Floyd and class in the same sentence lol

oh that's right
>because conor didn't buy every nigger car in the universe and go broke
but Floyd's still got vaults full of cash

a pikey's a pikey. they're trash. this whole "nigger" thing got old in the '50's, you retards trying to bring it back is just retarded.

He has to you fool. The Nevada state athletic commission and fine them up to 100% of his purse for using an mma move in a boxing event. On top of that, mayweather could sue im too, I'm sure there is a clause in their contract.

>mfw MMA is boxing + everything else and now McGregor only has to worry about one of those

>Mayweather can't even read

Does he? You sure about that? Shut the fuck up nigger.

conor's going to literally get killed

we'll be a better species for it, we'll have learned a tremendous lesson
>and we'll be rid of 1 more filthy pikey