Stop watching football

Stop watching football.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBpkMCa_D50
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every word she said is right, prove me wrong.

BUILD

>Football
Which one?

THE

FENCE

jfc.

Every word she said is wrong, prove me wrong.

protip: I won't

id hit that

can't because you're right

What kind of lasagna is that?

any straight man would

Stop watching mediocre movies for plebs.

what are some of her movies?
i dont think ive ever seen a movie with her in it

>she won Best Supporting Actress for Kramer vs. Kramer (1979), and Best Actress for Sophie's Choice (1982) and The Iron Lady (2011).

>Her other nominated roles are The French Lieutenant's Woman (1981), Silkwood (1983), Out of Africa (1985), Ironweed (1987), Evil Angels (1988), Postcards from the Edge (1990), The Bridges of Madison County (1995), One True Thing (1998), Music of the Heart (1999), Adaptation (2002), The Devil Wears Prada (2006), Doubt (2008), Julie & Julia (2009), August: Osage County (2013), Into the Woods (2014) and Florence Foster Jenkins (2016)

the devil wears prada is the only streep movie I've watched from start to end
it was mediocre

Literally what are these gay ass flicks

I've never seen any of these movies and never will

>havent seen adaptation

i've seen kramer vs kramer but that's it

Adaptation is one you would genuinely enjoy that is not pure oscar-b8

Nick Cage in a fucking GOAT role you would never expect him to pull off

el mexicANO

was going to make the same joke

What did she say?

"Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people"

thanks I will

not one single game this postseason has been entertaining. it is clear the NFL only cares about certain matchups and results

"OP is a faggot and so are you"

How come so many people seem to be getting around this whole Netflix craze, I mean if you'd ask me, I'm generally more of a dvd kind of guy anyway. The buffering seems to bug me... and plus, my parents still burn movies to disc. At least every few months anyway.
Tonight I'll be heading home and staying in for the night, might even grab a Barista Brothers iced coffee from the service station on the way home, mostly because my weeks pay just went in and I like to treat myself. I've become pretty fond with the flavour of this brand of milk but it's really the texture that sells me. Ice Break doesn't even cut it anymore. Might even try the iced chocolate next week (heard good things).
Last week an Ice Cube song came on NOVA when I was on the way home and that really topped things off, I'm generally not a big rap music fan but after a bit of caffeine I feel as if I listen to music with more of an open mind, but hey, that's just me. My mate says the same thing too.
I go out most weekends though, usually because I can't check in on facebook at my house, Aldi mobile data goes pretty quickly and I'm not keen on a wifi plan because my cousin had a bad experience with Dodo.
Internet that flies (lmao not).
Yes I've been out to cloud nine before, and no I didn't enjoy it. Not much room to move and plus I sweat easily, I'd rather be at a comfortable temp when I'm doing the nae nae.

Speaking of ice cube, does anyone happen to have "Straight outta Compton" on DVD? I still haven't seen it and I feel as if I haven't quite yet missed the boat on that one.

meryl streep is the most overrated actress in film history

Hollywood actors are one of the three most marginalised groups in America

She TRIED to say "Be more understanding of others and don't let hate crowd your mind" but she ended up really saying "People who watch UFC and NFL are fucking retarded red state apes" and it came off as 1000% smug and Hollywood elitist blue state garbage.

The Devil Wears Prada is the only good movie there desu

I liked Osage County, it was the complete fucking opposite of what I expected from the trailer

>Adaptation
>Nick Cage in a fucking GOAT role

This. Just a fan-fucking-tastic movie and role for Cage.

The post season has been total shit. 1 good game? At this point I could care less about the "Big Game".

I used to throw sb parties then didn't care as much.
I went to sb parties, then I didn't care as much.

Now it all seems like predictable trash and I don't have the patience to sit through a blowout and that many commercials just to find out who wins.

Imagine if Belichick responded to her about that Trump and football nonsense. Holy shit I would lose it.

I'm no Trump fan, but it's basically proven he did not mock the mentioned reporter, either. She couldn't be bothered to even look up the video or any other evidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=gBpkMCa_D50

>it's basically proven he did not mock the mentioned reporter, either

>hates trump for mistreating women
>loves roman polanski
i love it