/sag/ - South Asia General

South Asian qts edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9njIBSgyK2c
pmsol3.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/world-of-facial-averages-middle-eastern-and-central-asian/
youtube.com/watch?v=54yIqReUGl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This place seems empty. You should revert back to /desi/ desu.

The old thread reached the bump limit. This a new one.

We reached limit in previous thread Filipino user desu

shattap phili.. it's been 2 mins.

Is there anything we can discuss?

Also, can someone give me an updated source on how long has the "Swacchta Abhiyan" came so far?

gib curry wife

t. F-1 / H-1B

We can discuss about anime,video games,culture,qts many more

Probably at least half the people in my uni's muslim student association are Pakistani/Indian/Bengali so I've caught a bad case of curry fever

stop posting females. they just distract you from your objective

Cringe

youtube.com/watch?v=9njIBSgyK2c
Do you think they realise that their video is great fap material?

don't you think they know that?

I think that's the reason they made it

You wanted traditional northeast Indian girl?

Should I go for the arranged marriage lads ?

>arranged marriage
why not?

Only if you are β.

> arranged marriage

Worst Asia.

>every indian is a beta
>~ m. gandhi

arrange urself

Monkeys are not allowed in /SAG/.

Guaranteed (You)'s

Are iranians white?

no

Are pakistanis yellow?

I will marry Disha desu

But will she marry you?

I have very good persuasion skills.

Kek. You deserve a (You).

>slut tattoos
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Is she Iranian? Because there's something about her which just screams Iranian

Omani

Iranians are lighter skinned?

Bump 4 Jesus

>Tfw you'll never have an innocent religious Loli who doesn't LARP as an Arab.

Do you see yourself as asian master race desu?

Depends. Some are, some aren't. Skin tone in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, and other /mena/ countries is pretty diverse. Here's 1 Jordanian for example

And here's another Jordanian. Same principle applies to most muslim countries

There's also a lot of variety (racial included) in India as well.

Rate my innocent religious loli pham

I know there is some, but since I am not that educated on India I am not aware exactly how much variety there is.
But yeah I imagine there are more Sunny Leone's out there

Pedo/10

It's halal if its consensual you have the approval of her parents :^)

and*

What do you mean, like Sunny Leone doesn't look Indian? Her skin isn't super fair or anything for a Punjabi.

There is a general trend.
North Indians (Indo-Aryans) are lighter skinned like Aishwarya Rai in that picture. Although, light eyes are uncommon.
South Indians (Dravidians) are very dark skinned, sometimes just as dark as many Africans.
Northeast Indians (Mongoloid) are basically a mix of Tibetan or Burmese.

Naga qt.

No, I mean she doesn't look like the stereotypical Pajeeta. Meaning that south asia is genetically diverse like mena countries are.
Most Iranian women look something like pic related, but you also have people with lighter or even white skin in Iran. Same trend in other middle eastern countries.

Hnnnggg
Northeastern qt

Aishwarya is a dravidian though. There is quite a huge variation in southern phenotype, I have seen extremely dark people in North India, and very fair people in the South. Even in the South, its mostly Tamils who are very dark (besides Brahmins). The others are on average, a little darker than the average Indian. Meanwhile, Punjabis/Himmachali/etc. people are lighter than average, but saying that Southerners 'are very dark' when your example of an Indo-Aryan is from Tulu Nadu is pretty silly.

Rather say, dravidians are dark, and Southerners are a mix of that, and Indo-Aryan.

t. Mallu

Ahh I see. So most stereotyped indians are South Indians. Thanks for the info.
Here's an Iranian with white skin for comparison to

Are interracial marriages taboo in South Asia? Like if a punjabi weds a pashtun or a north indian weds a south indian, would their children have acceptance problems the same way a half black/white kid would?

>So most stereotyped indians are South Indians
IDK what your stereotype is, but don't take his cherrypicked image as average. Check the link:
pmsol3.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/world-of-facial-averages-middle-eastern-and-central-asian/
Keep in mind, that there are more central and north Indians than southerners, so this average is probably skewed towards the overpopulated part of India (central India/Ganga river). Bollywood is generally dominated by northerners and cherrypicks for fair skin btw, so don't take that as average either.

I did say it is just a general trend. I regularly see dark skinned people here.
I had read somewhere that Brahmins throughout the Indian subcontinent almost always have R1a allele.
Dravidians are by definition dark skinned, though.

>M'cherrypicked.
Aishwarya Rai isn't average. But I see people with lighter skin then her all the time

>north indian weds a south indian
People more identify with their ethnic groups, like Punjabi, Bengali, Telugu, Marathi, etc. Now obviously related ethnic groups have it easier, but generally the issue is not racism between groups, its a lack of cultural similarity/understanding, like you can't speak their language/don't eat their food/etc. Each ethnicity has such unique culture in India, so people generally marry within it.

Depends on the family generally, some are more accepting, especially in cities where the ethnic-based cultural differences are less, as people move away from their traditional lands to get to cities. The kid will have more identity issues because he won't know both languages so well, etc. Nothing like black/white probably.

I'm half and half myself, both southern states, and there were definitely some issues, but you end up embracing one of the cultures heavily, and its usually alright. At least religion is ok, thats much harder.

Well based on Indians in my life and what I had seen in american media growing up I always assumed this was your average Indian, but as I got older I learned that all our countries are pretty diverse in terms of physical appearances.

So yes I was quite ignorant in my youth.

There really is no average Indian to honest. At best, you can say that people originally from a certain region usually have certain traits.
Besides that, there are many people who are mixed.

>Aishwarya Rai isn't average
Who said she is? Of course she's exceptional.

>Dravidians are by definition dark skinned, though.
My example was that Aishwarya IS dravidian....dravidian is a language group (there are almost no pure dravids anymore besides tribals, most have Aryan mixture...). I myself am south indian brahmin. I'm not fair like a Punjabi or something but more like the average gujju or something. Idk about the R1a thing, but its definitely true that all the Brahmin communities in the south have pretty well doccumented lineages to Indo-Aryan gotras.

My point is, don't think of South Indian = Dravidian = dark. More like, South Indians are dravidian speakers.

No. I see myself as a Pacific nigger.

Yes I know that now :P
But when I was a kid I was very prejudicial and ignorant of the world. Even of other Iranians.

You guys post some top cuties.

Im a wholesale buyer
soon Im gonna make a trip to india
should I learn some hindi ? or english is enough to deal with indian factories?

I mean, as says, its pretty pointless to talk of an 'average indian'. But that pic can pass in almost every region of India, (by tone, not by facial features), so you are not completely wrong!

Nice to see an Iranian here. What part/ethnic group of Iran are you from? Are you an expat?

She's kinda average desu but god i love her, are you South Indian or something?

Are there many Central Asian qts in Iran?

Carnaticposting
youtube.com/watch?v=54yIqReUGl4

>LARPing as Arab

Pathetic

>Are you an expat?
No I was born in the US but I have Iranian citizenship as well.
>What part/ethnic group of Iran are you from?
My moms side is Azeri. My dads side is from a village in Azerbaijan but there are 4 villages of the same name in other provinces in Iran so his side might not actually be Azeri idk though.
Do you mean central asians from other countries in Iran or are you saying Iran is a central asian country? I'm confused

english should fare you well with factory owners.

I too love her.

And by Azerbaijan I mean the Azerbaijan province in Iran, not Azerbaijan the country

as far as I know US doesn't allow dual citizenship

I'll never end up with a curry qt but do go on...

Are Papuans Polynesians or are you people something else.

Iran is Middle Eastern AFAIK.
I meant Central Asians like Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Kyrgyz, Turkmen, etc.
For example, here is a 6 feet tall Kazakh volleyball player. (Yes, she's a 6 feet tall woman)

/sag/gy tits lmao

I just walked for 1 hour and covered 2.5 miles and ended up at the wrong address in the sweltering fucking desert heat. The skin of my fight has literally ripped due to my fucked up sandals. Hold me, /sag/.

That's what I was going for when I came up with the name.(Never forget)
Glad it's working as intended just like /cum/ does

>mallu
>Tamil mother Radha and a half-Telugu, half-Marathi father

pic related is best mallu.

cum lol

I know that feel my fellow desert dude

Well I was born in the US so I automatically am a US citizen from birth.
In Iran I believe that if your father is Iranian, his son is automatically granted Iranian citizenship upon birth. So I was born a dual citizen of the US and Iran.
Ahh I see. I do believe there are Turkmen and Tajiks in Iran. I know there are Afghans too. As for Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Kyrgyz I am sure there are some, but to the number of them I am not sure. Iran is a pretty diverse country with a lot of immigrants and international students from other countries.

she acts whorish at times.

>I'm a full mallu though.

pic related is my new crush.

>So I was born a dual citizen of the US and Iran.
no m8. it doesn't work like that. You have to surrender your amer. citizenship to get Iranian.

My feet are fucking killing me. Over all this I decided to be a smart ass and.not bring any money and only 10 fucking rupees. That's like fucking ten cents.

>yes mallu.
Went to Kerala with my dad who passed away a year after that, an unforgettable trip, such a beautiful place and lots of fond memories.

>sandals
Why people do this?

forgot pic.

Well I am not sure then. But my entire family has both an Iranian and an American passport.

So you sucked a dick for a ride and walked home?

>Search Results
The United States does not formally recognize dual citizenship. However, it also has not taken any stand against it, either legally or politically. Typically, no American will forfeit his or her citizenship by undertaking the responsibilities of citizenship in another country.

You were right all along. I should have googled before I supposed Indians laws apply everywhere.