What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? I'm pouding shots of New Amsterdam Pineapple Vodka haha...

What's Sup Forums drinking tonight? I'm pouding shots of New Amsterdam Pineapple Vodka haha. I'm trying to get a drinking game going if anybody can think of one

it's Wednesday, try rehab you pathetic alcoholic

Learn to live a little and have some fun you fuckin faggot.

Nothing.

>says the guy drinking by himself on a Wednesday night on Sup Forums

I'm not drinking by myself if I'm with you guys

Drinking alcohol in excess can lead to numerous health problems. If you feel like you have a problem, I would suggest finding a local support group.

Hope this helps,

-- Gary

No booze tonight, drank what I had left yesterday. It was just Steel Reserve though, nothing special. So I'm just drinking water tonight, probably hit up the degenerate weed too.

Vodka for pic

I finished a whole bottle of the same size of the apple by myself a few weeks ago. I felt drunk the whole next day. it sucked.

I don't have a problem, thank's for your advice Gary.

Take a small sip each time someone gets dubs. take a shot if someone gets trips. If quads or higher then finish the bottle.

This is now a get thread.

drinking in a dark room by yourself browsing Sup Forums...god this is amazingly depressing.

Isn't life wonderful

Haha that's fuckin insane. I'll drink to that you crazy motherfucker. I had a similar experience with xanax but instead I woke up in the morning and went to my work to eat some chicken, went home, and passed out. My co workers are the ones who told me I went in and got chicken. Don't remember a thing

Homie I'll take a shot for every dubs. My drink it as the ready!

In that case then check these

Roll for shot haba

fuck i meant these

lol trolled you. this is the real post to check

git gud

i give up. OP can keep his liver

Should I do 2 for trips?

Just a light beer? Join me for shots haha!

Its a Wednesday. Im just relaxing not partying haha

homebrewfag

>kölsch
>irish red

Steel Reserve 211 and chased with kossu.

To each their own I suppose

Kossu sounds exotic, I've definitely never heard of it. What's it like user?

It's called Korskenkova, the Finnish nickname is is "kossu." It's technically a viina which is like a sugarless vodka.

Hits you hard.

I was looking for this thread!

how gay in the scale of 1/10 is this that I'm doing tonigh?

I'm sure that whiskey and coke should not be convined, but too drunk to know the trurh

Woo another vodka drinker! I usually get new astardam dollar shots from where I get my liquor just to much :( I spend 7.99 for a L of the cheap vodka ;p

>I'm trying to get a drinking game going
Underage b&

Haha lucky bastard. I can't legally buy my own vodka yet, so i get it fairly more expensive from dealers n shit. Have you tried Karkov? To me it looked cheap as fuck but it felt smooth as hell

Beer

Drinking alone is only fun when you make it fun user

Don't try to lecture me on drinking alone you child

so you get aggressive when you drink and that's why you always drink alone?

They don't have it here :( I drink something called Odessy Vodka. To me it all just gets the job done vodka sadly is the only kind of liquor I can handle.

Why the hostility? I'm just trying to have a relaxing thread to talk to people and your in here with your negativity man

You say handle and sadly as if it's a bad thing. Embrace the vodka my comrade.

Take it to heart you sooky girls
I was having a laff

i got the same thing my dude, its fairly standable

Homie I could straight chug amsterdam. It doesn't have a taste besides the burn, and once you get past that, its golden. Karkov I could drink like water no joke, you should try it.

>New Amsterdam Pineapple Vodka
2 parts industrial ethanol
3 parts water
splash artificial flavoring

Hope it didn't cost you too much, OP.

$20 from the people i get from unfortunately.

Also what is cat furniture

Try Luksusowa vodka. Triple filtered potato vodka that's never given me a hangover and $13 a fifth.

tits or gtfo

Ayahuasca

hahaa dmt isn't a drink

Ayahuasca is a drink
Just not alcoholic

Are you fucking retarded

I would be drinking my maple whiskey

im 8 shots deep in vodka so prolbably yea haha

Hahaha nice dude well yeah Ayahuasca can be Brewers into a drink fyi

>your

I'm actually trying to go sober so 1st night not drinking in months. It's tough but just coming in here I feel better hahaha. Take a shot for me OP.

>artificially flavored liquor
You must be a 19 year old girl

>no u

trips of respect.
trips of moderation.

Haha bless up

>prolbably yea
>me so drunk I cun't evan spell propley!!! Lolz
Lift your game, asap.

20 y/o guy, buying from guy and he wanted drink up as well so he said he wanted pineapple and i just agreed, sorry

go away summer fag

>I'm trying to get a drinking game going if anybody can think of one

Sup Forums in catalog view.
take a shot every time you see a cock.
You'll be shitfaced in no time.

Ewwww.vodka

That's the best fuckin one yet. God bless your kind soul, but I'm trying to get one where we can all get involved?

>The teen acting drunk is telling me I'm a summer fag
Audible kek

shit dude are you trying to kill him

>the teen trying to call others out on being teens who are acting drunk denying he's a summer fag
visual kek

Bit wordy/10
10 points for trying :-)

If even i take a shot

Reroll

Two odd dubs...
Better take a shot

Chug fag

You work at a chicken place? Sad

mixin it up with what i have

>1.5oz Bacardi dragon berry rum
>3/4oz triple sec
>1/8oz lime juice
>fill with strawberry lemonade

Just finished a bottle of dom. Moving onto Kirkland vodka. Family out of town for two and a half weeks.

Any other rich fags drinking out there tonight

>Rich
>Kirkland vodka
HA!

The goat vodka. The wife buys it when it's low.

What are you drinking?

This >

Sounds good. The fuck is a dragon berry.

How's your Wednesday treating you

I'm having weed instead. I just burnt my arm on a titanium nail though. Branded myself. No joke.

Sounds shit. I haven't smoked weed in a long time. No idea how to even get it tbh. Can't wait for California to sell that shit without the license.

some Bacardi rum flavor i found awhile back, i tend bar in Detroit so i explore the liquor. Its a good Wednesday so far. day off so just chillin on this shit hole.

>hbu user

This hurts so much right now. Maybe some booze is called for. What goes good with dabs? Sort of like a wine pairing.

Actually I got a decent 16 year old scotch from Costco and I come from money. Costco kicks ass

Family doing a fucking river cruise in Europe that I wanted to attend before some work emergency bullshit blew me out. Feeling a little sorry for myself, but oh well. It's summer, and the weather is great. On the road to passing out.

I have no idea what a dab is. Hah, fuck. Pain sucks. Good luck getting some sleep tonight user.

It's what the nail is for. It's marijuana concentrate

Fuck yes. Plus, The wife likes going to Costco, and she always refills my shit before it runs out. I hate shopping.

Nice scotch. A little too manly for me, could never develop a taste. Same with beer.

I feel like I'm learning about fidget spinners or something.

Joints and pipes don't get it done anymore?

Roll a joint and sip on an old fashioned

I threw back two Smirnoff ICE Screwdrivers.

Dabs have been around since the 70's. Its a cleaner high that doesn't hurt your lungs as bad. You don't have to smoke a whole joints worth of weed to get high. That's a lot of smoke

Come January. I'll remember. Feel better, man.

What I mean to say is that it's like doing a whole joints at once but without all that much smoke.

Guys did you know about this NEW TRICK I FOUND
and
MY INVISIBLE GIRLFRIEND
check it out in my AWSOME THREAD

Just remember to start with bubblehash and work your way up to using bho with an oil rig aka dabbing. Also to not burn yourself on glowing hot titanium

I had a quarter of a bottle of zacapa, then my friend came around with speed. Now I'm just drinking water