open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p
thecartridgefamily1.bandcamp.com/album/here-comes-everybody
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul
rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon
praderadebombas.bandcamp.com/album/ninguno
gnunicorn.bandcamp.com
theassociatedpress.bandcamp.com/track/krokodiles-promise
motelguide.bandcamp.com/album/owl-sight-owl-mind
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/album/kopfpflanze-iii-erste-bl-tter-erweiterte-edition
insnakesibathe.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/in-snakes-i-bathe
ffhks.bandcamp.com/album/hawaiihighway
youtu.be/QWpRvqR88vE
youtu.be/FhrP7Vt3xu4
blacksunaz.bandcamp.com/track/culture-thief
teenspaceship.bandcamp.com/album/s-t
soundcloud.com/k39sound/tracks
youtube.com/watch?v=wBXWH7E2z_g
youtube.com/watch?v=IBSAtBicBog
k-39.bandcamp.com/
re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs
thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Hey, you anons remember that thing in which you write something about other user's work? What a backward universe that was, amirite?!

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/dusze-final-very-raw-demo

>The exact thing you expect
>Only it's actually not
>Singer-songwriter thingy
>Piano-based

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

Good but please don't just post 'n run. Or I'll stab you with a fish or something.

windowlistener.bandcamp.com/album/deprivation

>experimental electronic
>dark ambient

i feel very unsure about releasing this, but i hope people enjoy

wackysoutherncurrent.bandcamp.com/releases

>ambient-rock, instrumental, indietronica, soundtrack, dungeon, morricone-ish, modern classical, slow core, art-rock

enter zero or more!
all discography at name your price

download, listen, share, rate!

play.spotify.com/artist/0zrkuqxllRnnbqH5oahFVh

yamir.bandcamp.com/
>noise rock, experimental rock
>ambient, spacey reverb stuff with guitars and every sine wave imaginable
>also a "microhouse" or "minimal techno" EP if youre more into electronic music
>physical copies at: cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor! read if you like to make fun of poseurs
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

real ambient shit itt
i mean he was the only post so far so there wasnt really anything for them to critique

not as good but still serviceable ambient itt

a new windowlistener :o
i always wonder whats going on with u, you rarely post and whenever you do you seem not sad but sort of indifferent to it, your music sounds sorta like that as well sometimes

thecartridgefamily1.bandcamp.com/album/here-comes-everybody

>Electronic, Trip Hop, Post Rock, Techno, Glitch, Shoegaze

My latest album, Here Comes Everybody, is here! Pretty proud of the project - inspired by Finnegans Wake, I guess it's made up of electronic soundscapes that are made to be evocative and winding. I drew from artists such as OPN, Aphex Twin, Jon Hopkins, Arthur Russell, Talk Talk, Can, The Knife, King Crimson, Miles Davis, and many others. Downloads and feedback are very much appreciated. Thanks all x

>i mean he was the only post so far so there wasnt really anything for them to critique
That was me talking about the previous thread which was only me making a three post worth of opinion and a ton of shilling

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Also doing a house show with Left In The Sun, Even Oxen and Guest Rooms. So Excited!!

>you seem not sad but sort of indifferent to it
you aren't wrong, I've been in a creative slump lately

NEW ALBUM: erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/paul

>ambient pop
>romance
>warm

I have some time to leave feedback today, always greatly appreciate getting feedback myself.

Consider rating/reviewing on RYM: rateyourmusic.com/artist/eric_taxxon

rec

Also reccing these super talented buds

praderadebombas.bandcamp.com/album/ninguno

> experimental rock, noise rock, post-rock psychedelic rock ???

recc

Since I've did it the last thread I might as well do this one too.
Opinions, onions, opinions. Grab them while you can!
Remember - don't get angry, it's just my thoughts and shit.
Pt. 1

Real talk - I've heard few releases from you and I was on your music since, well, that time you made noise out of RAW data. Have to say that I've heard track 2 and 6 and, seriously, I need to pass on this one. Which is a shame giving the fact of how atmospheric this thing is. But, to me at least, it's only that - atmosphere. Nothing attention grabbing, nothing spectacular. I would even use a word "typical" which I though I would never use about your music. A very huge departure from the previous releases and I'm still hoping to get that one vibrant release from you which would be more deeply explored. "Basement" sounds like shit I was doing with Paulstrech and wind sounds, for example. I see no spark, no love to it, it's the the void with it's worst qualities. Yamir said you're almost indifferent about it and this release is a prime example of that notion sadly. I do wish you the best in making that one top-notch album but this one makes me a little sour taste in my mouth.

I remember this name from somewhere. You made few releases and you constantly removing those for God knows why. The newest installment feels like an interesting mix of sounds and ideas. This create a nice foundation which works in some tracks (Cracking, Haromphreyld) and doesn't work in others (Picayune feels like a 3rd wave post rock garbage mixed with violently stuffed new age). One major fault of the tracks I've seen is a lack of a stylistic consistency. Generally this feels great if you want to present yourself as a variety kind of guy but I don't think this works in a concept of the album. Your previous releases (the one you have deleted anyway) felt more cohesive and they told me a story. This one gives snippets, what-if's. But I can't say it doesn't get beautiful at times.

Additional good-y back!

Thank you for your feedback - very kind. I always delete projects because I'm unhappy with them after a length of time, which is stupid I know but I can't stop myself. I'm glad you liked the album over all - you're totally right in that the album isn't cohesive, that's sort of intentional conceptually (Finnegans Wake is infamously lacking in cohesive structure) so I tried to follow that with varied vignettes, but I agree it's probably hit and miss for this reason. Interesting take on Picayune as I wasn't consciously thinking about Post Rock when I made it, but I guess the way it climaxes and the way layers come in and out is reminiscent of the less exciting side of that kind of music. But yeah cheers dude very kind of you

I like this. The tracks progress in fun ways and the production is very unique at times. The mixing is pretty flat though, experiment with processing the drums in different ways. There's a lot of unused headroom here that could be filled up.

gnunicorn.bandcamp.com
>synth
>opl2
>a bit of harsh noiose on one track
>experimental
My new album is very diverse, so if you don't like one track you may like the other track because it is a barely coherent album thank you.

RECC:

theassociatedpress.bandcamp.com/track/krokodiles-promise

I'm new to making music so if someone could give me some constructive criticism, I'd really appreciate it

>experimental electronic

motelguide.bandcamp.com/album/owl-sight-owl-mind

>bedroom folk
>singer-songwriter
>bits of american primitive guitar and slowcore
>owl-core

hard recs to these fellas:
Wish I were in town to be able to see that house show, sounds fun, hope it all goes well.
I had meant to listen to that other thing you released before you removed it but just never got around to it, I'm assuming this is similar-ish. For what they are these songs sound fine though clearly very raw and unfinished. I mean if you're going for a raw Grouper Ruins kind of thing then I guess you're already there, but just to be honest for that to work you'd have to be as good a songwriter as Liz, and these songs don't really seem to hit that mark (not to throw shade or anything, not saying I'm anywhere near her either). Still there are nice moments, I like those hurried piano chords in Tak Somo, adds a kind of movement to the track while staying true to the darker atmosphere. But yeah I'm assuming you're planning on bolstering up these tracks a bit, in which I case I think its a solid enough base. Just depends on where you take them from here.

(me)

really like your stuff, well mixed and i really like your style and ideas. my only criticism is that i wish you had an album. but yea really good stuff. keep it up.

I shall continue the journey through my catalogue.

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/album/kopfpflanze-iii-erste-bl-tter-erweiterte-edition

>dark electro
>German lyrics
>oh boy, I was so happy when I finished this
>EP is about the end of the universe and what it would mean for a consciousness monitoring it

Recommended!

always reccin these

spooki glitchy background, spooky music (in a good way)

drum loop could be better sounding but everything else sounds fine, I think yo'll improve over time. Good first music

insnakesibathe.bandcamp.com/
>death metal
>instrumental
>sampling
also considering releasing a new single from the EP I'm working on tonight, think it is better than the demo

rateyourmusic.com/artist/in-snakes-i-bathe
>on rym too

Pt.2 Electric Woo-boo-doo

Thanks for the listening! I am not even trying to be like Grouper, that would be just shooting myself in a foot plus disregarding her great work which I really appreciate. So that comparison is making Liz a great disservice! The one that got removed was much reverb-filled and had some guitar tracks here and there but it was quite similar. I see how they don't hit the mark and I'm currently addressing that issue with little success.
And as for your music, which I've heard before and I don't know if I left you a feedback on it, but it's basically what I've expected and that's the biggest complement I can give to anyone on these threads - delivering what's actually promised. Nice tracks, no bullshit and a progression from that Sweaters thingy.

I'll bite. Hopefully you'll give some people critique too. Because if not I will stab you with a fish. Starting off with a cool cover, I really like artwork like this. As for the song itself - I don't feel it. I like the percussive side of things but combined with vocal delivery and twinky synth feels so much far apart to me. Like two songs were made into one. Which I feel isn't something you were going for there. The mix is nice though. Just that dissonance is way too stupid to me.

>so if you don't like one track you may like the other track because it is a barely coherent album
Red flag.

Oh and that German dude is good:

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda postrock
>sort of post punk(?)
>not any one of those genres specifically, more of a mix

very well deserved recs:

yours is also a well deserved rec

ffhks.bandcamp.com/album/hawaiihighway

Best Band

C'mon guys. C'MON.

Still taking a few more album submissions for my reviews. Not accepting anything that came out before June anymore.

Here's my review for this badass album: youtu.be/QWpRvqR88vE

And my latest mainstream review: youtu.be/FhrP7Vt3xu4

If you enjoyed, please consider subbing. New Bandcamp album review tomorrow!

I would like to submit my newest but it feels extremely disingenuous morally towards potential new listeners. So I'm waiting until a reviewer spots me and gives me a shot on their own.

>tfw the only reviews you've gotten were on illegal download websites from its users
>the only "big" review was a piece of advertisement for that one remix CD

Whooops!

Yes?

Also, is the thread dying again?
We were better at this yesterday.

Why would that be disingenuous?

Most of the people who get reviews online and aren't already famous have to submit the music themselves. You have to cultivate an audience before people start giving a shit.

If it makes you feel better I can ask you to send me your newest album.

New single from a heavy alt rock band out of Phoenix.

blacksunaz.bandcamp.com/track/culture-thief

I gave the feedback earlier but here is a new single

>have shared my album multiple times
>9/10 receive no clicks let alone feedback
>almost always partial plays and skips

do you give other people feedback and participate in the threads?

Yes I've typed replies to character limit giving everyone feedback. Eric What's-His-Name listened to me though and said he liked it a lot.

teenspaceship.bandcamp.com/album/s-t

>Bedroom
>Slowcore

oh

well idk dude just keep at it i guess

What's your album? I have a lot of time at work and usually knock out 6-7 Bandcamp albums

hellowhirled.bandcamp.com/album/my-heaven

>indie, post-punk, DIY, bedroom rock, lo-fi, all that shit

13 songs in 36 minutes. I did everything except for some things.

FFO: Big Dipper, Guided By Voices

soundcloud.com/k39sound/tracks

K-39

>Ritual
>Downtempo
>experimental

youtube.com/watch?v=wBXWH7E2z_g
youtube.com/watch?v=IBSAtBicBog

k-39.bandcamp.com/

bump

this is nice breezy stuff. I little too breezy for my tastes.

recccccc even if you don't like my stuff

I'm getting heavy soundgarden vibes from this. rip chris cornell

hey do me

recc

the first track showed promise for the fingerpicking, but the next song was too slow for me

this is very good stuff! Reminds me of built to spill.

recc

***me***
>re-vised.bandcamp.com/album/first-five-songs

>Punk/alt rock/post-hardcore
>angery
>existential dread
>loneliness
my favorite song is "the end of it all", the chord progression is an original

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
>Alt Rock
>Math Rock
>Emo
>Post Rock
>Ambient
>Referencing all the genres on the EP not just one song

How do people sell vinyl and cassette tapes on Bandcamp?

They put them up as merch and people buy them.
Next question!

What's the worst genre on bandcamp?

The genre you like most.

What's your Bandcamp?