Movie makes no sense

>movie makes no sense
>"it was all a dream bro"

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/26/why-hillary-clintons-super-predator-apology-is-such-a-big-moment-for-political-protest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Movie literally makes no sense
>"The makers intended for you to use your brain and work it out. What, were there not enough 'splosions for you?"

This.

>movie makes no sense
>find youtube videos of the movie explained.
>duration: 30minutes

>flick has completely unpredictable twist
>go on Sup Forums
>"i predicted it before the movie started!"

>anything involving time travel.

There's a difference between a film not making sense and a film not spoon-feeding you exposition

>Movie makes no sense
>"Written by Damon Lindelof"

>no plot at all
>haha whats the matter? need spoonfeeding? XD

Please have sex

>movie makes no sense
>"lol go back to capeshit pleb"

Unironically why I dislike the ending of Nightmare on Elm Street.

>protagonist used to read word up magazine

what movies do you have in mind?

>sex scene
>dude obviously cums inside her
>no shot of the creampie

>what movies do you have in mind?

Only God Forgives

Checked. Also nice pepe.

>it's a sex scene
>have to leave the room temporarily in shame

Oh ok, i haven't seen that because everyone says it's shit. I'm sure it still has a plot though, no matter how shit and thin it may be

haha top pleb
that film is unbelievable simple to understand

It has a premise but not a plot.

A plot is a storyline, it has to be woven into the movie throughout.

Not just something that happens at the start and the rest of the movie is lolsorandom and birght colours.

>being this much of a pleb
Do you actually want someone to explain the plot of only god forgives to you? Cause a 6 yr old could follow it
The story is actually, surprisingly, incredibly tight. There aren't really any pointless scenes save maybe one of the dreams

>movie directed by the ________ brothers

Not the guy you're sperging at, but I watched it. Understood it. And still think it's a steaming pile of shit.

You're the one who sounds like a pleb, buddy.

>Movie is a steaming pile of shit that makes no sense at all
>Directed by Christopher Nolan
>"OMG it's amazing 10/10 masterpiece!"

Looks like we ourselves a hothead here fellas

>movie makes no sense
>3d4u

Most David Lynch films.

>scene makes no sense
>becomes a meme

>no u

Whether or not you liked it, you have to be a pleb or a complete retard to claim it didn't have a plot/the plot didn't make sense

>Movie has same plot as every other movie out there
>"Dude your meant to expect that"

t. brain damaged pleb

>movie is literally the same as the previous ones
>DUDE THIS IS THE BEST MARVEL MOVIE SO FAR LMAO

But dude this time is different, the villain is blue!

Please list some movies that "make no sense".

Most of you just use that phrase as a defense mechanism because you think if you don't comprehend or enjoy a movie you must shit on it to prove to yourself that the movie is sub par, not your taste.

2001: A Space Odyssey
Inception
The Dark Knight/Rises
The Truman Show

The only one that legit doesn't make sense is dark knight rises, nice bait though

Interstellar
Star Trek beyond

Interstellar makes sense, what part didn't you get?

Where did they get the resources for mass space transport

You mean at the end? i don't remember the movie very well

>Autists listing Nolan movies for movies that make no sense

Everything that is happening is literally explained every 5 minutes, repeating the main thing over and over again. What could possibly be confusing about them

The only thing that comes to mind is the TDKR opening scene which was made just as a technical show off with no major relevance to the movie

List your arguments with the movies you post

>sex scene
>dude comes inside her
>immediately get dressed with no cleanup

That isn't a logical problem of "not making sense". They got it somehow, it doesn't matter in terms of understanding what is happening.

If there was a line in the movie "bill gates and 12 saudi arabian prince gave all their moneyz for the resources" would that make you happy and content?

>point out movie's flaws
>"dude chill, it's just a movie!"

How was Coop able to get so close to a black hole without being crushed like a paper cup, and why did it only take a minute to traverse the event horizon?

>How was Coop able to get so close to a black hole without being crushed like a paper cup
idk i'm not a scientist

>and why did it only take a minute to traverse the event horizon?
I haven't seen event horizon yet, i thought we were talking about interstellar

>I haven't seen event horizon yet

An event horizon is the edge of a black hole. Coop was not only able to get right up close to it without being crushed, but it only took a minute of screentime to circle around it.

How did Coop reflect light when in the black hole

>it only took a minute of screentime to circle around it.
That's because he was moving in the speed of light

so we could see, it's a movie. Also you haven't been to one, how would you know how dark it is?

Sunshine didn't make a lot of sense either

>Dude it's a movie just turn off your brain

>sex scene
>they stay in the bed with the sheet covering only the females chest

but it is mate, you're being nitpicky. a flick is gonna be a flick, why are you even watching nolan if you expect something coherent?

>That's because he was moving in the speed of light

Did his ship come with Star Trek technology?

You fell into Nolan's trap
You assumed that constant exposition and a complete lack of subtlety meant that his films must make 100% sense. And you were too distracted by the Zimmer score and the explosions to notice the story anyway. But literally everyone of his films since BB is full of plot holes

TDK
>where did Joker go after Batman dived out of the window after Rachel?
Inception
>why don't they wake up from the hundreds of bumps and crashes when the van is careening towards the river?
TDKR
>how did Batman travel hundreds of miles from the dessert back to Gotham and then break into Gotham when the police/military couldn't. An how does he then manage to rig a fucking huge landmark bridge with the bat-symbol without any of bane's spies noticing?
Interstellar
>in what world is a binary encoding into an analogue watch of terrabytes of data ever effective or possible?

These are only surface level. Each film has about 20 more holes

>sex only lasts 30 seconds
>no foreplay beforehand
>girl comes too

Honestly both of them seem pretty scummy but at least Hillary is a woman and isn't racist so she's the better option by default.

I'm not in just saying it didn't make slot of sense if and it was worse that a bunch if (((scientists))) shilled it

There's a difference between movie making no sense and simple unrealistic action movie having plot holes.

>characters meet
>jump cut to sex scene

Get him out of here, then. What are you waiting for, brekfest in bead?

maybe

They're just nitpicking with no valid criticism. They can't imagine that after discovering the key to securing the future of the species, the world wouldn't band together to make their space-base and leave the barren planet.
This is the shit I have problems with. A lot of my friends I watch movies with smoke pot beforehand, and afterward they'll discuss it like its some kind of art film. I don't care, its fun to think about the movies we watch in that way, even if they might only be for entertainment value. But whenever I mention something that was off about the movie, and explain my point of view so it seems clear to everyone, they'll write me off and say "oh user just doesn't like movies."
But I love movies...

Read Kip Thorne's short book of the science theories used in Interstellar, he goes scene by scene and explains the thinking behind it backed up with the actual calculationa, you can pirate the pdf on google easily.

And still those points aren't "not making sense", you understand it in terms of plot and following the story.

Don't pretend that you are a fast rotational supermassive black hole expert posting on Sup Forumsplease

>Hillary
>Not racist

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/02/26/why-hillary-clintons-super-predator-apology-is-such-a-big-moment-for-political-protest/

it was getting sucked into the blackhole. He turned when he approached the event horizon, and used that momentum to fling him around the blackhole at near the speed of light.

Come on, dude, the movie sucked but this is 6th grade science.

>just turn off your brain bro

Those points are unrealistic, not "it makes no sense duhhh"

You clearly understood everything portrayed, you only listed points which you don't find likely to happen.

>Travelling at the speed of light
>Not having your atoms shredded apart

>>>>>>

He wasn't traveling through the sky at that speed, dingus. Plus, matter cannot travel the speed of light.

You know space isn't empty, right?

Nolan's films are coherent because he has characters constantly talking about the plot and only the plot (or 'epic' one-liners for the trailer)
Their motivations and the breakdown of events make no sense

unlike my bank account

>watch a down to earth drama that's presented as realistic
>"lol it was actually magic cloning machine the entire time"

Fuck Nolan.

>movie is an abhorrent violation of the source material
>dude it's an adaptation, movies are a different media, etc

Holy Motors
Primer
3-Iron
Berberian Sound Studio

>current got is better than the books at least something is happening lol

God Must Be Crazy

But Primer makes perfect sense.

>plebs think the movie makes no sense
>this happens for years
>director finally has to explain them the whole movie so they shut fuck up

>literally who: the flicks

God fuck this trend
They always make it loud as fuck too

They're all well-known movies you dolt.

>"artsy" film
>random side character tells the main character an even more random anecdote which summarizes the point of the film
Don't directors realize this is cliche as fuck?

well i never heard of them so i guess you're wrong

/r/movies

/r/truefilm

>never heard about Primer

omg does whitey think hes neo or something

is it time for amateur heems?

damn son, backstory?

What's up with those clones at the end?

I think I saw this on Liveleak once, guy on the jacket is a boxer or martial artist of some sort.

as the other user said the only one that doesn't make sense is tdkr

That's me after fucking a Tinder hookup

Being unrealistic =/= not making sense

>Man and a woman have to work together
>Man proves her wrong constantly
>She gets angrier to the point of wanting to fuck him

I don't get it.

Mulholland Drive