AMA: Starbucks Barista Edition

AMA: Starbucks Barista Edition

Why the fuck are my drinks some times delicious and sometimes taste like that liberal whore behind the counter just rinsed a dirty rag into a cup and handed it to me?

Not op, but quite simple. Level of skill and caring from the barista.

You ever dip your balls in the beverages?

Why does Starbucks think "roast" means "burn the ever living shit out of"?

You do realize Starbucks sells beans roasted to a variety of degrees right?

What do you think about the infusions? I think the 24 shelf life is nice.

guy who replied to your post pretty much nailed it on the head. BONUS FACT: starbucks is supposed to remake your shit if you don't like it. So like, capitalize on that shit nigga.
you got it
nope.
do you post in this thread every time I make it?
are you referring to roast in terms of roasting beans, or roast in terms of actual coffee?
>pineapple is dank
>peach is dank
>tried the strawberry and was unimpressed

>nope.
>do you post in this thread every time I make it?
First time. Guess it's just on a lot of people's minds.
Why the fuck would you make this thread more than once?

I've heard similar opinions on the strawberry, I think it could fit in better if mixed with something else instead of GT. You try the tomatillo steak wrap yet? I think it's pretty bland in comparison to the other foods we have and the mixing of ingredients blows chunks(of steak and egg).

>why would you make this thread more than once?
I like knowing what people think of the little cunt behind the register, plus these are usually fun threads (for me at least).
>I make this thread almost bi-monthly
I ate the steak wrap for the first time today actually. It wasn't the worst thing I've ever eaten, but it needs cheese or something
>thank god we have guac and siracha

I just want that spinach savory foldover thing back, that shit was cash

hey faggot is your name Parker

... How do you know me?

op here, nah that ain't me dog

>the images are to help people who may know me identify who I am w/o actually saying it.
ya feelio?

Fake coffee. PROUD.

Not-op meant to say: Poor quality control on the part of the corporation.

People who can't enunciate and talk like they have a dick in their mouth deserve that.

we get such a kick out of doing shit like this you have no idea.
before i worked for starbucks i used to drink all sorts of nonsense shit, now I'm a black eye man.
>black, milk is for fags and babies
my biggest fucking pet peeve is when people stand far away from the goddamn register.
first off i'm a cute little dude and my colonge is versace. second i can't fucking here whatever autistic bable you're shitting my way

YEAH CAN I GET A MUHFUGGIN UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...BURGER?

funny story from last month:

>little eastern europian woman asks what sandwiches we have
>run down the list of panini's and breakfast sandwiches
>she seems confused
>"I-I, I just haVe cheDdar brocCOli sOUp"
mfw she confused starbucks and panera

idk how, but i totally understood how she could fuck that up.
>besides the whole everyone is drinking coffee and there's no fucking kitchen thing