Let's get a creepshot thread going. Also any good tips?

Let's get a creepshot thread going. Also any good tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073VNY7MB/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499880326&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=how to take creepshots&dpPl=1&dpID=51hTEDDQqeL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

bump

cheers, didn't see it

Appear to be focused on shit on low shelves. "Balance" on the hand holding the phone as you compare one item to its generic counterpart. Etc.

The best advice Ive read when it came to learning how to creep shot. So if you're starting out read this book so you don't get caught

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073VNY7MB/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499880326&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=how to take creepshots&dpPl=1&dpID=51hTEDDQqeL&ref=plSrch

>8 pages of useless info that has been posted in thread after thread

trying to profit from creepshots? lol nice try though.

I mean if you havent read it then don't criticize it. I thought it was good

because you wrote it ... lol

Believe what you want lol

then upload it somewhere else so we can read it for free. if you can't do that then you are clearly the author trying to get anons to pay 99 cents for you "ebook"

this

Then I'd be a cunt for publishing another persons hard work for free when its very well worth the 99 cents.

this is one of my favorite creeps. anyone got the webm?

gotta whole lot of OC I've never posted

Post it pls

Literally all you need to know about creepshotting is to learn to point your camera without staring at their ass. if you can do that you're good to go.

omg yes post it, especially more of this girl in the black sandals, please bro :)

I used to think so too, but I guess if you like shitty creeps then sure

I was much more focused on the fat ass rather than the twig

oops forgot the photo

post em anyway :)

The one in jeans? Hell yeah my dude!!

onto a new set

don't turn the flash on

these pictures don't do this ass justice, it was fucking huge for how small she was

SOOO HOTTT

Moar!

Yess! Keep going!

Tip. download an app called mobile hidden camera.
Dark screen and no one will suspect anything. You are just holding your phone at your waist. Touch the screen and you take a pic.

why tf would you use it on this ugly bitch tho

Hope you didn't took that.

I uh... why post this?

keep it going...

>Any good tips?
Talk to them instead of secretly taking photos of them you fucking mongoloud

Hank Hill, is that you?

Try SCOS because it runs in the background, so you can play games, watch youtube etc. and can take single shots or auto using the volume buttons while using your phone, or with it locked. The free version means you have to manually select video, then "minimize" the app (which is a semi-transparent overlay and only takes a small portion of the screen so it's not obvious at all) and you can't set the volume buttons to what you want, but still a great app.

A favorite.

Guys did you know about this NEW TRICK I FOUND
and
MY INVISIBLE GIRLFRIEND
check it out in my AWSOME THREAD!

>Walmart
Nice

Ohh, she cute

What the fuck is that shit? God damn niggers.

ur done kiddo