Your guys' opinion on school shootings?

your guys' opinion on school shootings?
i'm curious

Columbine was the only one that actually happened. The other ones were all made up by the mainstream media for gun control.

aha, i didn't know.
but what about the colombine one?
what's your opinion on that one?

they are cool

i mean,
i kinda get both sides of the story.
they were angered but also killed a lot of innocents in the process.

That it happened. Two kids in that Colorado community went to school and shot it up and had it planned for years. Doesn't seem like they were bad people before that they just snapped.

snapping like that can be really uncontrollable.
unfortunate.
i get them though.

they are still cool

shootupthe.school

apparently, they were bullied or treated like shit by the jocks. that was their main goal. but yes, they snapped and decided to go ape shit on everyone.

That sounded contradictory, planned for years and just snapped don't go together.

School shootings are killing our kids in school. They need to be stopped.

it'd be fair to actually focus the jocks then instead of innocents, and a teacher for instance.

I'm for 'em

What makes you think jocks aren't innocent?

A good way to cleanse the trash population we need more genocides

yeah sorry, misspoke there.
they weren't completely innocent. but it was probably too harsh of a punishment.
my mistake.

They need to move on to nursing homes and buildings of governance. Schools are so late 2000's.

Do it yourself and tell us what it's like

Pent up neet rage

It's not logical, but it is an excuse to call them nice points to be edgelords on Sup Forums. They were always a bunch of losers who were unstable.

i'll probably have suicided then or be in jail.
and even then, i don't want to murder others.

So then we could just blame their parents for not giving them more confidence

i know this might sound like a stretch..but when i heard that they were really into the movie Natural Born Killers, the whole thing made a lot more sense..i dont want to sound like one of those people who thinks that because they listened to Metallica the devil got into them..but you have to admit that when you are that age you emulate things from pop culture..im sure it was something that they had talked about but i really think that movie stealed them to idea of actually doing it..i wish someone would interview those people who actually knew them..

yeah at that age you can get influenced really easily. might be another factor.

From experience from the one that happened to my school, it kinda fucks you up in the back of the head. It did to everyone. Even though most of us didn't even see the shooter, we all had some fucked up deep connection. You knew this because when ever there was a random bang in the hallways from a book or locker, the class' atmosphere would change for a second.

it´s ok..