What will be the Future of the EU without France?

What will be the Future of the EU without France?

Other urls found in this thread:

caritas.pl/chrzescijanscy-uchodzcy-z-syrii-w-opolu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There won't be one

>EU
who ?

Germ*ny and its colonies of Eastern Europe

German welfare state.

Although desu I don't understand why you would give money to other countries when your living standard is meant to be pretty low

not so fast Melanchon

or Lepen

another "great" secularist/kike empire falls.

with jews you lose

It becomes more like a trade agreement and scales back the power of its institutions massively.

>implying the a MILF hunter will lose

they have none though
we are a notorious offender of rules and we visit strasbourg for court like its our 2nd home

thats the problem, it holds no actual power
all of you anti EU idiots are hating a non entity instead of your spineless governments

Rome-Berlin axis of fun

There won't be one.

pls dont leave :(

>Le Pen
>ever leaving
hahahahaha
Imagine some people actually believe that.

a better one

We won't my friend hahaha

France Strong!

I really don't feel her as a real threat even if elected. That commie fuck tho...

PLEASE VOTE FOR LE PEN
PLEASEEE

I could see Melenchon exiting.
Le Pen is just out for power, she's just telling people what they want to hear and will go the path of least resistance which will be a lot of empty platitudes about "concessions" from the EU (which she knows most of which, like common border protection the EU is already in favour of anyway).
Melenchon might seriously bend the EU over and leave if necessary. He got more principles than her, for better or worse.

le pen will never be president
first round she will probably win, second she will lose

I say this much, as much as I don't want Melenchon to win. If he wins and stays in the Eu, him and Mutti heading the EU would guarantee 4 years of absolute political hilarity.

hey grease hey grease
when will you pay your debnts?

if u think france will leave EU if le pen wins you're a very silly goy

>implying that Poland will not leave EU in a minute after negative cost-benefit analysis

Even I am tired of this meme by now.
Seriously, one of the reasons I'm tempted to vote Schulz is because he's against the whole austerity bullshit and unrealistic debt paying demands.

the media in Greece says that you will backdown and take migrants
is it true?

The 4th Reich.

lol @ all these dumb goyim

when will you stupid cattle realize that the only thing your "vote" is good for is wiping your goyim asses on?

You are Zionist Occupied States.

They wont let you off the hook that easy, not without massive blood shed in a good old fashioned revolution.

>muh le pen, obama, muh trump, muh next political puppet.

True political power ALWAYS comes from a barrel of a gun and always will.

If you dont own a nice assault rifle and possibly a few grenades then you have jack shit to say about politics.

stop pretending that you have a choice and helping (((((them)))) trick the rest of the world that democracy works all the while making yourselves look like idiots.

>polexit
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
i hope that will happen, but you guys get so much money from the eu that it is so unlikly that it will actually really happen

It would be a deadlock more than anything imo, but we will see.

>you will backdown
kek, don't belive the kike hype, it will not happen, maybe we will take some of them but only Cristians
caritas.pl/chrzescijanscy-uchodzcy-z-syrii-w-opolu/
you didn't get the point Hans

you guys would lose half of your gdp if you leave the eu, so polexit will never happend. dream on.

Stop emberassing the rest of us.

>you guys would lose half of your gdp if you leave the eu
any proofs?

>implying this isn't literally the only correct answer

I already scratch off the EU flag off my license plates and put Polish flag stickers on.

I really take a big pile of shit on anyone that regars this EU kolhoz in any way

and oh yeah death to germany

...And then there were none

>the media in Greece says that you will backdown and take migrants
>is it true?
Hahaha IRL, media and on here I've never seen anything to lead me to believe Poles would take brown migrants. Besides they already took a lot of Ukranians in. Though I guess the media doesn't care about them.