Metathread about metathread about metathread about metathread about Sup Forums

It's official - mods are crushing everything in their way just to hide the embarrasing truth about them. We are all doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/70713206/#70749826
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay, that's it. I am going to make the meta thread because you're a retard who won't listen and follow directions.

>I, the Witchfinder
>Delete the board.

Seconded. It's the only way out of this.

Just piss off already, you fuck.

Kek, keep this shit going OP, I'm enjoying it.

Nice samefag Hiro

>Goodbye. It was a nice ride.
>still shitposts here
user, are you OK? Do you actually seek permaban for your rule breaking behaviour?

the op post is true, and at least one of the mods is a grimesfag
I post in the kpop general a good amount and the amount of posts and threads that get deleted is incredible, and they tend to get deleted on a schedule (when one of the mods is awake)
along with that any anti grimes posts get deleted and I've gotten flagged for off topic posting when on topic so many fucking times just because I post an album that some mod doesn't like
this board is going downhill because at least one mod is on a rampage

mmm yes destruction

This is my life

wait what is even happening? im confused

well that was almost helpful

just look for 73868276 in the OP pic

The post said:
>A mod deleted a thread that was negative towards Grimes, and has been deleting threads that criticize this action

Basically it's a whiny jerk who can't stand an artist named Grimes and her fans and tried repeatedly to make shitposting threads. He's mad because the mods rightfully deleted his creations and blame them to be Grimes fans. The mods just did their job: if a thread breaks the rules it's their right to send it to hell.

every emo thread ive tried to start gets deleted immediately

>tried repeatedly to make shitposting threads
you mean making grimes generals with unflattering pictures of her? those aren't any more shitposting then the grimes generals with flattering pictures

>mods removing the original thread before the duplicate is right
I hope that you're baiting user

This is my life

>those aren't any more shitposting then the grimes generals with flattering pictures
Your personal opinions related to those trheads are irrelevant in this case.

>it's trolling because I'm so obsessed with Grimes that I can't post in a thread with her looking bad as the image
And why should the mods appeal to your childish sensibilities? The mods broke their own rules, full stop.

>you mean making grimes generals with unflattering pictures of her?
That's clearly trolling. Let's not pretend otherwise. He wanted to piss off her fanbase and he got a big boot in the ass.
I'm not baiting. If there are 2 threads that seem identical except the leading picture and one of them has a trolling picture, that particular thread is against the rules and it should be deleted immediately. It doesn't matter if it was first: it's not legit, it should be deleted. Rules are rules. I didn't make them.
Next time that deluded user better avoid playing dirty games with her fanbase. He will lose every single time.

And your personal opinions related to the "fake" thread are?

>Implying there are flattering pictures of lil' monkeyface
kek

explain how those threads were breaking the rules

>it's trolling because I'm so obsessed with Grimes that I can't post in a thread with her looking bad as the image
No. That OP didn't even post an ugly pic with her, he posted a ridiculously ugly picture manipulated in Photoshop in order to make people disgusted by her appearance. That is defaming, friendo. Please, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. That trolling was visible from China.
What if I take your pictures from Facebook and turn them into super ugly monstrosities and post them all over these boards, would you like that? Think.

He's the president of Sup Forums is why

Because defaming and trolling. See Clearly against the rules.

You're being delusional again. That creativity won't hold

Not an argument. Your post said something and nothing at the same time. Solve this paradox.

That's shitposting, it's called shitposting

Do the dishes user

How ugly the picture is is irrelevent. The fact that it was that ugly is obvious enough to fucking ANYBODY that it's fake that anyone who isn't just a massive pussy should be able to post in it. Get over it, you're so obsessed with Grimes that you would rather cry about the picture then just post in the thread.

Wow haven't been here in a month or two, I come back, and this place has actually gotten worse.

>if a thread breaks the rules it's their right to send it to hell
Exactly and rules clearly say that NO duplicate threads are allowed - the current thread was a duplicate tread and it clearly broke the rules.

Just because you can't swallow your pride and post in a thread with a very nice description of Grimes, but a photo where she doesn't look well is your own problem, not anyone else's. Grow up, it's very childish at this point.

What went wrong?

You make duplicate threads all the time

That picture is blatant trolling, no question about that. You may think it's a mere ugly picture, but I'm afraid you don't fool anyone. You haters already post ugly pictures with her all the time; why did you try to shit the intro part of her threads with such blatant trolling? Are you so shamless and so devoid of common sense? That's very low of you.

>73872257
>is told why the thread is not a troll picture because he says so
>continues to claim that the picture is a troll picture because he says so
no more (You)s for you, user

>he posted a ridiculously ugly picture manipulated in Photoshop in order to make people disgusted by her appearance. That is defaming, friendo.
Please, don't act like you know what you're talking about. this is a public internet forum, not a publication. nobody can commit defamation by posting here. and there is nothing in the site rules that say you can't post unflattering/photoshopped pictures of artists.

the fact that you're trying to claim defamation is EXTREMELY suspect though. i swear she has pr people on this board

No self awareness here

>That picture is blatant trolling, no question about that.
That is just (YOU)R crappy, irrelevant opinion, not a fact. Learn this essential thing.

It wasn't a duplicate thread. It was a shitposting thread with text copied from legit threads. Do you think people are stupid to fool them with your tricks? Your behaviour is childish to say the least. You do shit stuff and then whine when the people in charge spoil your dirty game. You may whine forever, it will not make you right. To put it bluntly: you are wrong.

i recognize this writing style
you're the grimesfag that was proud of figuring out it was a trolling pic lmaooooo
go outside buddy

>73872340
>the text is the same
>the picture that makes grimesfags sperg out somehow makes it a shitposting thread
Do you know how many threads are "trolling" by your definition (which is apparently "Any image i dislike")? Fuck off until you grow a pair.

I recognise people on here often. Im really worried when i do not

>accuses me of being someone i'm not
>telling me to go outside while he's still here, maybe shitposting for hours
Practice what you preach, buddy.

that's you alright

do mods even give a fuck?

That was trolling and mods did the right thing. Now cease your trolling. Also complaining about mods is a bannable offense. Don't like that? LEAVE. Nobody needs your shitposting.

this. inb4 it was an agent from one of her two public relations agencies all along.

Music fans

Yes, they do. They deleted the trollish thread like it should. Sorry that your trolling plan was ruined by vigilant mods.

>anything that i don't personally like is trolling
user how many times do you have to be told this. the world doesn't revolve around you. the posts on this board don't have to fit your desires. they just have to follow the global rules. (which the thread in question did)

>73872553
>continuing the "because I said so" argument
I'll take that as an admission of "I've been spewing bullshit this whole thread", thanks

grimesfags need to leave

If they deleted it, how come it can still be seen in the archive, huh idiot? Seems like your plan was ruined.

Look who's talking, you're so thin-skinned you report anything that's against your obsession. Pathetic.

SHE ABSOLUTELY DOES

>nobody can commit defamation by posting here.
Seriously? If you do serious nasty stuff for real, the authorities could demand this board to provide your IP. If you're user that's not a carte blanche to defame celebs of any kind. You are responsible for what you post.
>and there is nothing in the site rules that say you can't post unflattering/photoshopped pictures of artists.
It says that posting flames and trollings are banned. Also rule #6:
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
Now explain how that shitty trollish picture was a high-quality image. Let's see your mental gymnastics, troll.

I do the right thing every time. Sue me.

Jesus Christ, you're a fucking brownnoser.

hey detective grimesfag

Now explain how "Cute anime N-nandeyo?! Baka des ne" is a high-quality comment. Let's see your mental gymnastics, pathetic troll.

>I do the right thing every time
>reporting something that isn't breaking the rules
>the right thing

That's another thread, you dip. The mods missed it, but this last time they didn't. That clueless OP hoped his dirty trick will work many times. Oooops! The ban hammer hit his shitposting machine.
BTW, how the fuck he still posts here? Did he actually circumvent the ban? Very suspicious.

I have an explanation for that too. The real /grimes/ thread was made a little too late and it was deleted along that troll thread. In chronological order: the troll thread, the current thread and the legit thread. The first and the last were erased, the middle one survived.

I'm not. I do the right thing. If you shitpost you better know that someone will do the right thing. That could be me.

Most grimes topics don't even talk about music though, thus being off topic posting. But nobody removes those threads/posts. Yet when the same thing is done but in a slightly tongue in cheek way, it's a bad thing now? For what it's worth we have also had similar Marina threads that have ranged from people not talking about her music and saying how hot she is to how ugly she has become; neither of which were removed. There's definitely a certain level of inconsistency and hypocrisy with how these kind of posts/threads are treated.

where do you think you are, imbecile? what do you think Sup Forums's purpose is?

Explain what's low-quality about the image first, aside from "I don't like it". For it's purpose (to make Grimes look ugly), it worked very well and work went into it.

>If you do serious nasty stuff for real, the authorities could demand this board to provide your IP
you don't understand what defamation is. defamation is legally a falsity presented as fact by a public figure or publication with reckless disregard for the truth.

now take that definition and apply it to the act of posting a photoshopped portrait of a person with the caption "Cute anime N-nandeyo?! Baka des ne" on a public anonymous internet forum.

tldr: stop trying to talk about shit you obviously know nothing about.

>the mods missed it
>grimesfags in that thread bragging how they reported the thread
They didn't miss it, they simply ignored your stupid, trollish reports - reporting something for no reason is against the rules, moron. The mods aren't idiots, you know.

>oooops
Seems like from this pic that a regular Grimes thread (with a beautiful, astonishing, "non-trolling" (by your standards) photo) got deleted. Oooops! Seems like Grimesfags got hit by a ban hammer like they should finally be.

>BTW, how the fuck he still posts here? Did he actually circumvent the ban? Very suspicious
You do understand that mods may only delete a thread without banning its creator, especially if he did nothing wrong like in this case? Of course you don't know that, you don't know anything about this site, hence your retarded and uninformed misinformation about it. Any further discussion with you is pointless. Go play yourself Crap Angels to calm you down.

>the mods aren't idiots
too far, user. They still deleted that other thread that didn't break any rules.

>only i'm allowed to make grimesthreads. everything else is shitposting
>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
this guy is insane

SORRY GUYS, CAN I SEE THIS PHOTOSHOPPED OR WHATEVER PIC OF GRIMES? I'M CURIOS

it's always the same guy too
he's definitively a neet, it's the only way he can continue this pace of shitflinging

>Most grimes topics don't even talk about music though, thus being off topic posting. But nobody removes those threads/posts.
Did you actually read them? There is music discussion too. People are still talking about her albums and songs. It's true the vast majority is artist discussion, but that's allowed by the official rules. Anyway Sup Forums is more an artist board than a real music board.
>Yet when the same thing is done but in a slightly tongue in cheek way, it's a bad thing now?
Yes it is. That's not even tongue in cheek, it's disgusting. If you posted a nice meme picture that would be acceptable. Something not offensive.

game over benny tarantini

That image is only offensive to you and your cult. "Nice meme picture" is subjective, hence why banning that thread made no sense since it only really offended the 5 or so grimesfags that use that general.

Here's a good collection:
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/70713206/#70749826

>Yes it is. That's not even tongue in cheek, it's disgusting. If you posted a nice meme picture that would be acceptable. Something not offensive.
No one has to cater to your artist worship, dude.

>ugly pictures are trolling
No, trolling would be something like "The Virgin Walk"-tier shitposting or someone filling threads with images unrelated to music.

I guess no one should post that John Lennon meme picture anymore and they should just post his session photos since doing the opposite is "breaking the rules".

His oddly dramatic writing style is really noticeable too, his use of adjectives really grates my nerves.

>I guess no one should post that John Lennon meme picture anymore and they should just post his session photos since doing the opposite is "breaking the rules".
this. i guess we're not allowed to post this image anymore either

>They didn't miss it, they simply ignored your stupid, trollish reports
There aren't the same mods every single time. Maybe that batch of mods considered that shit thread was quality. Who are we to judge their decision?
>Seems like from this pic that a regular Grimes thread (with a beautiful, astonishing, "non-trolling" (by your standards) photo) got deleted. Oooops! Seems like Grimesfags got hit by a ban hammer like they should finally be.
Chill autist. You may have a heart attack if you keep it this way. That thread was deleted because there was already another one. It was a duplicate. The mods didn't care that thread was superior to the existing one, they just deleted it. Unlike the current OP, that OP didn't make metathreads whining that his precious thread was deleted. He simply accepted that and moved on.
>You do understand that mods may only delete a thread without banning its creator, especially if he did nothing wrong like in this case?
They can, but in this case that mega autist did multiple threads and all of them were deleted. At this point he was certainly banned.
>Go play yourself Crap Angels to calm you down.
You should try Halfaxa. It's a very chill album. It will calm your autistic nerves.

YOU STUPID TROLL REMOVE THAT PICTURE IMMEDIATELY YOU MANIPULATED IT TO MAKE ME FEEL DISGUSTED HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME LEAVE TO ME MY SAFESPACE RIGHT NOW AAAAAAA

Cody?

>That image is only offensive to you and your cult.
Ahaaa. So that user posted it exactly to piss off her fans. That's trolling, friendo. T R O L L I N G. In justice system, the intent is VERY important. That intent was malicious in this case. Case closed.

imagine taking petty shit so seriously like this subhuman is doing

Prove that was his intent or GTFO.

if your definition of trolling is anything that pisses you off, you could make anything look like trolling by throwing a hissyfit about it. in fact that post is making me kind of angry user. you're breaking the rules.

>ad hominem
Watch out, we got a badass over here. You sure showed me, tough guy.
>petty shit
Tell that to the OP sperglord. This petty shit triggered him so much he already did over 4 threads of bullshit.

so you still don't know what ad hominem is
dumb grimesfag

>Ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is now usually understood as a logical fallacy in which an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.
You attacked me ("this subhuman") instead of my ideas. That's ad hominem, subhuman dip.

i wasn't debating your arguments you walking piece of trash, i was calling you pathetic for taking shit so seriously
i feel sorry for you

>i wasn't debating your arguments
Yeah sure. Your ad hominem post was triggered by my arguments. Don't play dumb. Instead attacking the arguments you attacked me like a piece of shit. Piss off.

He wasn't making an argument you dumb piece of shit, he was making an observation and making fun of you for how autistic you are.

you are so dense holy shit
i hope for grimes' sake not all of her fans are this idiotic

thread/