Wedding photographer in the Chicago area sells CP. Underage friend was involved in a video. Best way to report him?

Wedding photographer in the Chicago area sells CP. Underage friend was involved in a video. Best way to report him?

killing yourself gets the word out quick.

>report him?
>>>/reddit/
You seem to not understand where you are, normie.

clarify- the photographer recorded underage friend performing sexual acts on another friend of hers

so what can I do

No easy way unless your underage friend does the reporting, OP. They should go to the police.

post the pics/video here in order to help us decide for a course of action.

She doesn't want to because she doesn't want her mom to find out

Tough shit, she should just say she was coerced and taken advantage of, fuck it.

write it down on a piece of paper addressed to The Coppers, tuck it into a glass bottle, shove it up your ass, and break the bottle with your rectum.
Post pics

..... call the police?

she just wants him to delete the video. But even if he says he deleted it doesn't mean he did. But the thing is if he did it to her. He told he had recorded 2 other girls before and they got paid for the video. He probably will continue to do this to other girls in the future

Break the simple code for a key piece to the puzzle
ivpgbe qhcerl

Then she should ask for payment obviously.

steal his camera, copy data, call police, tell them what's on it and get them to come pick it up.
>profit

Then fucking report that shit yourself and ask if that there's any possible way to keep her name classified

Goddamn, grow a spine or degeneracy like this -will- continue

she just wants everything to go away. She said she doesn't want money. She would feel dirty using it. She said she didn't know it would get like this.

>Opens legs for cock
Didn't know it would get like this

It originally was supposed to be a teasing and kissing video between the 2 girls. But the were under the influence and he pushed them to do more -- much much more

rape your underage friends friends mouth until she's willing to file a police report on the wedding photographer.

go to McDonalds to celebrate.

lmao

Just fucking report it, jesus

Old enough to bleed etc...

Fuck off white knights

Go and beat the shit out of him, force him to delete it in front of you. Make sure that you check for copies; force him to dig through every SD card. He can't call the police on you because he probably has more CP that doesn't involve your friend. If you don't want the police involved, you'll have to alpha up and do it yourself.

rot13?

Smoke signal

Can't I don't live in the area anymore. I moved a while ago

Redditors who need to go home.

What's it going to take to convince her to grow a fucking spine, goddamn women, I swear

The best way is by screaming autisticly about cheese pizza in tighty whities gesturing with fried chicken legs.

Sounds like you are jelly that some cunt got some piece of ass and you was too beta to move first.

Naawww mang. The magic word is 'MOOOODS!'

report a bomb threat at the police station and wait for them to come to you

he didn't get any. he just recorded the 2 girls fucking. he Probably beat off to it later. sick fuck. Oh the photographer's also married too

How the fuck do you know he sells CP anyhow? This thread is bait.

make a thread on Sup Forums

Because OP purchased some himself.
After he got off, he wanted his money back and the guy refused so now he wants revenge.

Post it here

My friend told me he hides the girls faces and sells them to amateur sites and stuff. Apparently there is an amateur magazine or something; Thats what she said

I'm in Chicago. What is the photographer's name?

So hearsay. No proof other than he took a video possibly for his own fap time. Sounds like you wanted a fuck buddy but got friend zoned to me.

your moms bait
jail bait
also she's a whore
whore bait
I master that whore
master bait
Wait ...
wait bait

seems someone got it

You are indian, and this is how you try to flirt with women.

dont even live there anymore. just looking out for an old friend. there is text evidence on friend's phone and video which both girls have seen.

Nice.

Could you explain to me why you think being a moralfag is acceptable on this site?

Sweet.

sells a car Indian, or sells gas Indian?

I suggest you kill yourself OP

depression

thanks will do

Could you format your replies like a white person?

Call your local pd? Leave the feds some bait?

murder him you pussy.

Although this would work.

Dot, not feather.

So is OP not going to post the name?

Underage friend
Your pobably same age. So it's illegal for you to post here. Go tell an adult and get off the internet.

name is hidden in comments. OP was too pussy to write it out clearly

oh i see
>ivpgbe qhcerl
>victor duprey

meh, never heard of him and his photos are pretty mediocre.

Uhh well, i'm gonna need to see some videos for evaluation.