Sup Forums I need some serious help right now...

Sup Forums I need some serious help right now, I was talking to a girl my age not even minutes ago online and we had been talking for hours and she is absolutely amazing we were just about to go ahead and exchange phone numbers but my internet went out before I could and when I got on a while later I couldn't find her.

Her name is Eva she is 5'0 tall is 15 years old and lives in North Carolina, she said she lived a few hours away from Fayetteville, I can't find her and I really need some help, so Sup Forums will you help this poor bastard? I am 16 and really do like her and want to talk to her again.

Please Sup Forums

Please Sup Forums I have no hope other than you guys and I have watched you guys help other people before, please

that's my sister. i'll give her your info. just post it here. name, phone number, address, etc.

reported
underage b&

Banned

Not fucking funny man not funny at all

Only sharpie in poppers know peace from this type of faggot Op

I am seriously freaking out like a complete beta faggot guys autistic screeching included. any help you can give at all will help me

>16
MODS
Go talk to girls irl faggot

I know! haha OP IS A FAGGOT I KNOW, but I have been looking for hours! but I am complete shit!

Please guys I need help

Its just going to be make fun of OP day isn't it?

Underage newfag

If it helps at all she said she had and instagram

>16
Underage fag alert
Mods get in here

Newfag? maybe three years ago, underage? Hell fucking yes I am but I am an underage who would really like some help

Where were you both talking? Just wait for her to show up again Jesus don't have a panic attack. Show some patience.

Bait.

It was omegle and I cannot find her again

It's past your bedtime OP

>was talking to a girl my age
>she is 5'0 tall is 15 years old
underage b&

What the does it matter what time it is!

Honestly sounds like a lost cause man. You said she had an instagram just creep if you feel so inclined. Not really sure what anyone else would do to help.

bro, you were talking to a 40 year old man. there are no girls on the internet

I am just beta enough to be willing to talk to a 40 year old man for company

I don't know her Instagram that's the problem, I really should have asked for a last name

Anything helps!
She has a stepfather and her real dad died when she was 13 in a car crash!

Thanks for the advice though man

I meant trying to just find her by searching around. Do they post self photos on instagram? I'm sure you could do some digging if you tried.

I could try yeah, thanks for the assist like I said even a little helps

If anyone so much as finds a city I will be grateful

you're a faggot

Absolutely I am, why the fuck do you think I came here?

that's everyday faggot.

Cuck

>my age
>15
What the fucks, mods?