WOW THIS ASSHOLE HUNTS HORSES OMG

WOW THIS ASSHOLE HUNTS HORSES OMG

Also, check out my website www.BisFunding.com

we will get you funded.

good for him horses are fuckin stupid anyways

NYPA faggot

LOL

Oh I don't care, that's not a request. lmao

John Heder's picture lol... Doubt he's the one with a private horse hunting ranch..

nice trips dawg

Thanks mang

I like this post, but it's not rustling any jimmies.

horses are pretty much everywhere where i live in Montana

aren't they over populated, too?

pretty much, good riddance fucking everywhere and they get pissed off when you try to move them off your land and start this huge stampede where you cant even leave the house

I live in TX and I've never tried horse. My uncle lives in Netherlands and he says they eat it there. Can anyone confirm?

Wild horses are actually an ecological nuisance. They wreak havock on native vegetation and those cultivated for other forms of livestock. The more that are killed, the better.

facebook is going wild with this post lmao

This make my pee pee go WOAGH

pics or shens

I assure you the environmental degradation caused by grazing cattle and sheep is on such a massive scale that horses are basically pissing in an ocean of piss. They are not the root problem here, not even close.

they dont know what its like to live with wild horses, they'd be all like "majestic horses out under the Montana sky until they start shitting and eating the rest of the plants around them

lmao

point is that they're invasive nuisance animals, so it's completely fine to shoot wild ones for fun so long as you don't waste it and kill them ethically

okay, but there are other animals that should take priority. Like the feral house cats. They do far more damage than any other invasive species, except for maybe rabbits in australia.

While that may be true, they're actually an ecological hazard to the rest of the wildlife in their own biosphere. There's actually congressional legislation promoting that these horses in particular be shot. While there are wild horse herds that are safe, some literally are mange and rabbi infested and sometimes attack humans and spread disease to other animals. It's also the case with wild herds of burros. It's a really interesting subject if you have time to look into it. Wild horses are great, but wild horses that have disease are not great

Wtf is this thread? This is some twilight zone shit

well the horses pictured dont look like they had mange and taking selfies sitting on top of them if they were diseased.They just look mauled by shotguns.

sure, there are better things to focus on if your goal is to promote healthy ecology
I'm just saying that shooting them doesn't make you an asshole

Yeah this is akin to going into an elk farm and killing them just for fun. I do not approve of this, but as other anons have said, there is some value in targeting certain horses or herds, I wouldn't say this is one of them. These resources are being wasted.

it does if you're doing it in a way that makes your previous points void, ie. not helping ecology at all.

Got the original version of this?

Horses are pretty tasty

I ate horse in Montreal once. Apparently it's a french thing.
It's not very good. Very stringy, no fat, little flavor.

one sec

here you go

I found it already. Thanks tho.