Here's the video, can we stop posting this now?

here's the video, can we stop posting this now?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472739377681.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472740334554.webm
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-white-man-car-crash-shoots-kills-black-woman-article-1.2769936
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks Sam

Wait that actually wasn't funny.
I feel lied to.

Worst skit of all time?

It's a virus. Do not download!

it is definitely not the best one.

Love the show though Sam, keep it up!

Hey thanks. I feel like most people don't really get the point of this skit though but whatever.

It's not racist enough to justify the rhetoric against it from the people who hate it but it also wasn't that funny.

The reason it's being talked about is because it's inflammatory enough for both the supporters and the haters to use it as a springboard for shit flingling.

I feel like Sam Hyde is pretty much propped up entirely by that and that alone. Every thread about MED I've seen lately has basically been people saying

>This wasn't very funny
And the response being
>Well you're a reddit cuck gay face

It's like for some reason this perception of him as being ideologically compatible with weird Sup Forums sensibilities seems to trump the importance of his material actually being entertaining in its own right.

here's anotha one

Is she, dare I say it. Our girl?

dont click this guys its a virus

I click it 3 times now you cuck faggert trash face eskimo cocker

i be like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Wtf is that in his nose

me and my bros cracked up from this fucking sam man

granted tho we were all eye on weed tho lol

Duuuuude xD

So why did normies not like this skit? Its not even remotely racist.

It was borderline offensive and had a lot of microaggressions.

Maybe it was not funny

i loved the hand gestures tho

HAHAHAHAHAH

NIGGERS AMIRITE? XDDD

the threads never talk about that though. its always was it or wasnt it racist. and it wasnt

what would be remotely racist in your opinion?

how much of a manlet must you be for the joke to go that far over your head?

I like the show, but agree that this skit was long stretched and not funny. Also i'd like much more if they deleted the bloopers/laughs instead of leaving them there

I be like OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

saying or doing something that implies something negative about black people as a whole

idk dudes i thought it was alright
then i showed some friends and they found it funny af lol

so depicting 1 person in a stereotypical way can never be regarded as something negative to black people as a whole. is that what you're saying?

This. So many people don't get the true meaning behind this skit it's astounding.

I mean, it's so obvious, it was.. uh... well you see uh it was about uhh.. hmm... well you guys won't get it anyway I'm not gonna bother explaining this to simpletons too mentally deficient to even get the meaning behind an adult swim skit ha ha ha.

Sam Hyde isn't a racist, the character he plays 24/7 in his personal and professional life is

its just a character who talks ghetto. that exists all over the country. whats the problem? its not a blanket statement about anything. unless youre suggesting the following 2 white character were indicative of all white people, as well?

yeah!!! fuck 'em n*ggers! fuck cultural marxism!!!
dumb n*ggers!*

*ps. I did not say any of this, it was my assistant.

why does this show make you so mad?

This

why does this show make you so mad?

Fuck off shill.

Not an argument.

I dunno, guess because it's retarded ass bullshit for the underage pol babbies and it's being posted here 24/7?

Can you fucking idiots PLEASE put "MDE" or "Same Hyde" in your subject lines so this thread can be filtered?

I don't get this nigger shit

Tap Water
Dinosaur Teacher
Crippled gorilla dick

Are the ones I like

Is this seriously what people were throwing a hissy fit over?

Uhh wtf are you people talking about? Who's mad at this shit?

What was your favorite joke on World Peace? Mine was when he said moon man, because that is a popular meme on the internet.

>a lot of microaggressions

please. they were picoaggressions at worst

Its not that it wasnt funny you guys just set the bar pretty high with the premiere.

It's reddit and faggots that don't like this skit.

Normies would be high as fuck laughing their asses off. You know. Instead of getting triggered.

Nobody is even talking about the show outside of MDE fanboys and Sup Forums

The buzzfeed article doesn't count, nobody cared about it

Hello newfag. I bet you think the two arent racist either. In their nonskit earlier videos they refer to other races like "spic" when theyre directly behind their back

This skit wasn't very good

link to the buzzfeed? I have no idea wat anybody here is talking about and why they are mad at this black guy

HAHAHA GUYS!! GUYS!!!

if you liked this skit you will like this:
nydailynews.com/news/national/king-white-man-car-crash-shoots-kills-black-woman-article-1.2769936

hahahahaha!! FUCK YEAH BABY!!!

That man is a national hero. Props to him and I hope he escapes prison

you should go cry on reddit about it

hysterical... Jesus fuck why isn't he dead?

> unless youre suggesting the following 2 white character were indicative of all white people, as well?

This is what I tried to explain yesterday to what seems to be the same 1 or 3 people in these threads all the time.

They're obviously 100% reddit cucks. Normies and people from Sup Forums wouldn't get upset by this.

wow, you sure told me :^) how was your first day in school? :^)

kek youre so triggered

we're all dead

on the inside

Nothing wrong with being triggered you shitlord

>if you laugh at a joke, you're literally a scum of the earth klansman
Fuck you, mental midget.

Him not enough. Not even remotely funny.

>goes out of his way to tell people to do something they definitely won't
Retard of the year award
Just don't click on the thread dude

;^)

>unless youre suggesting the following 2 white character were indicative of all white people, as well?

so do you think this skit is about racial tendencies or about a few individuals? i guess the "controversy" (honestly idc, i just think this shit has been spammed a little to much on Sup Forums) might be about just that.

i don't follow sam hyde to closely so i'm no authority on the subject of his work, but would you say that there are examples of him reinforcing cultural stereotypes or depicting individual differences from within different american communities?

depending on what answer you arrive on here, or more importantly, what you think other people might think regarding this, it might shine some light on said "controversy".

Why is the Alt-Right so much funnier than the Regressive-Left?

Dankest memes, of course.

Accurate

Is that supposed to be Hyde doing an Andre impression or Andre doing a Hyde impression?

damn nigger who knows i just watch world peace after eric andre. i dont care about the politics of the group or their cult of personality, im saying the sketch didnt seem racist to me. it was probably just a character the dude thought was funny. nothing else about the sketch could even be argued to be about race. it definitely wasnt about "racial tendencies"

Well that's insulting

yes it is. it also explains their blind hatred for anything that reminds them of their loser status, like women or masculine black dudes

bet all of those reddit triggered fucks in these thread have nigger "friends"

sore fucking loosers.

shit like this is what makes people hate world peace. they think the fanbase is comprised entirely of 12 year old basement nazis

>not editing out the girl laughing

why not put a laughing track while you are at it? this shit is why modern snl isn't funny, ass holes who think they are funnier than they are

well, that's not too far from the truth now, isn't it?

shut the fuck up nigger

This desu.

>the joke is SOOO FUCKING GOOOOOOD that we will leave the moment in which sam and the girl almost burst into laughter ;)

HOLY CRINGE

THEY CALL ME STRING BEAN

THEY CALL ME BEIGE HAT

apparently not. its unfortunate because my girlfriend and i think its funny and were a couple of /hilldog/s

They call me peanut Arbuckle

Are you ok?

and they call me the gangster of love

>saw a couple MDE clips a couple years ago
>didn't think it was funny at all
>rewatch some yesterday due to the rampant shilling figuring I missed something
>Sam is actually growing on me

It's kinda funny.

I was literally mouth agape when I found out this was mostly improv by based Sam. How the hell did he come up with gut busters like "peanut arbackle" ON THE SPOT?

THEY CALL ME ALL KINDS OF THINGS

THEY CALL ME GLOVE BOX

THEY CALL ME COMPUTER BLUE

THEY CALL ME DAVID DUKE :^)

sorry, I'm allergic to human garbage.

What the hell is that in his nose?

easy

lots and lots of weed

weed: keeping comedy funny since 1962

most of this show is shit but that little smirk sam made after he said david duke made me lmao

link me i have no idea what eceryones talking about

MDE gets the best girls for their skits

except the cheeto girl

Thanks to this show I fell down an alt-right rabbit hole and discovered that I actually agree with a lot of what they say.

the fuck is this garbage? I'm not even trolling, I genuinely want to know.

SILLEH HO

Am Votin Trump
Am Votin Trump
Take A Good Hard Look
Cuz Am Fuckin' Votin Trump

A new skit by Eric Andre.